[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of Thones theory incoming: When Bran went back in time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
File: Builoder.jpg (88 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
Builoder.jpg
88 KB, 684x513
Game of Thones theory incoming:

When Bran went back in time and called out to young Ned/ messed up young Hodor, I think he may have the ability to travel back in time and alter history.

I'm calling it, second last episode of the show, the White Walkers win, everyone dies. But Bran gets away with a band of loyal characters. The final ep sees Bran being chased by wights as they head to a Weirwood tree. As the loyal characters one by one attempt to buy Bran some time, they fall in battle. Finally, Bran alone makes it to a tree and travels to the moment the Children of the Forest create the first White Walker (as seen earlier in this season). As he convinces them to never start the Northern threat in the first place, all of history resets, and Bran is left trapped in the past.

He then turns out to be the legendary Bran the Builder - The founder of House Stark. He rebuilds Winterfell based on his memories of its great halls.
>>
File: Game Of Shit.png (224 KB, 1338x379) Image search: [Google]
Game Of Shit.png
224 KB, 1338x379
Oh, you're still watching Game of Shit?
>>
File: benioffweiss.jpg (612 KB, 800x894) Image search: [Google]
benioffweiss.jpg
612 KB, 800x894
>>71390144
thanks for the idea bro
>>
File: 1464785822283.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1464785822283.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>71390197
go back to watch SJWars, we're fine with GoT
>>
Bran is Jon snows father
>>
>>71390144
I have another idea

He dies before achieving anything.
Creates this mess but dies and can't fix it
>>
File: chin.png (20 KB, 317x287) Image search: [Google]
chin.png
20 KB, 317x287
>>71390144
>>
>>71390197
Yeah, fuck that thing people like HEUGH HEUGH EGHUHE em I right guys????
>>
>>71390503
Maybe all he can do is go back in time, save himself, and history repeats itself.
>>
>>71390144

thanks for the reddit karma OP
>>
>>71390538
Can't he make his mum black? So he can shed the White male existence that's holding him back off?
>>
>>71390716
wot
>>
>>71390747
Can't he be half black? You know there's already far too many white people on the show, imagine how interesting it would be if he changed race. It would blow people's minds, plus show his true power.
If he went back and made Mrs Tully African Rickon would still be alive
>>
I personally think Dany should win and prove that this shows misogyny can lose out to a strong female character.

Dany is strong, empowered, and more of a leader than any male we have seen in westeros since season 1. She's basically badass incarnate and I can't wait to see he thwart whatever bs these weak men throw her way in the last season.
>>
>>71390844
YASS QUEEN
>>
>>71390144
>alter history
>GoT universe already stated that it follows novikov self consistency principle of time-travel paradox fixing

you can't alter history in GoT universe because it's everything written and the ink is dry. when you go back in time to "change" something, it happened back in the timeline and your actions in the past are the same that happened before you went back
>>
>>71390956
If this is the case, then perhaps Bran goes back in time, but as you said, cannot stop the creation of the White Walkers as history is set. But in any case, he is stuck in the past as Bran the Builder.

He is both the beginning and the end of an endless loop of never ending suffering.
>>
>>71390956
/thread
>>
>bran crosses the wall
>night king can do so too now because of the mark he put on bran
>benjen was working for the nights king
>>
File: 1467111084370.jpg (52 KB, 544x519) Image search: [Google]
1467111084370.jpg
52 KB, 544x519
>>71390951
yaaaass slay
>>
>>71391293
If they pull that off, it would be the best thing ever.
>>
>>71391293
I never thought of that...
Shit. How else will they cross the wall
>>
>>71390432
Wow,did you really just say that? GoT is the biggest sjw show airing
>>
>>71391203
that's what i belive but im tired of reading this shit of "hur bran is goin to go back in time and save ned, westeros, lyanna and howarts"
>>
Why would he build the wall and winterfell if the WW threat is gone?
>>
>>71390144
so you just watched xmen dofp?
>>
>>71390498
>no, you are my father
>>
OP here.

I realize Hodor was Hodoring long before Bran saw him in the Weirwood vision/ trip. This means what >>71390956 said is legit.

Bran can't actually alter the past. Bran can go back and be the reason something happens later, but he can't change anything that has already happened.

Theory ruined guys.
>>
>>71390144
I've heard this at least 10 times from different people

It means they planted enough clues that normies can get it and that's what they're actually doing, holy shit
>>
>>71391300
>mother of LGBT
wasn't she againt same sex marriage like 2 years ago?
>>
>>71392997
She evolved.
>>
>>71393057
b-but how can you trust she won't "evolve" back?
>>
>>71392687
He wouldn't need to, he'd just rebuild Winterfell
>>
BRAN = NOZDORMU
>>
>>71390716
>Cuck : the post
>>
>>71392997
like anyone care about some ancient history! its current year!
>>
>>71390144
>He then turns out to be the legendary Bran the Builder - The founder of House Stark. He rebuilds Winterfell based on his memories of its great halls.

Good shit mang.
>>
>>71390844

1 shekel deposited in your hillary account
>>
>>71391293
If benjen was working for the night king, couldn't he just get a mark hinself and cross the wall?
>>
>>71390144
I wonder wut his boipucci smells like?
>>
File: BranTheBuilder.png (813 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BranTheBuilder.png
813 KB, 1280x720
>>71390144
>He then turns out to be the legendary Bran the Builder
Tell me something new, had that idea many many years ago
>>
For the last time bran doesn't change the past he makes it happen

that means
HE CANT
>save himself from falling
>stop the children
>get cersei killed before her time

He CAN
>tell bran the builder how to build the wall and winterfell
>convince the children to make the others
>tell Aerys to burn them all
>tell Jaime to push bran off the tower
>>
>>71393250
>newfag: the meme
>>
File: 1466902456179.jpg (122 KB, 1268x707) Image search: [Google]
1466902456179.jpg
122 KB, 1268x707
>>71390144
Bran named after Bran the builder.
Bran goes back in time and he turns out to be Bran the builder.
Bran is named after himself.
wat.
>>
>>71393521

Its fiction, Bran will do whatever the writers want. This whole, Bran can't change the past because Hodor is stupid.
>>
>>71390144
>Bran alone makes it to a tree
with or without his gimp legs?
>>
>>71393557
i was wrong, he's actually named after Brandon, Ned's brother.
>>
>>71390956
>>71390144

You guys did it. This will happen. Bran will be Bran the builder, attempt to alter the past for the better but we realize that everything he does just feeds into the time line we already know. He'll probably be the reason the first walker was made to begin with

Jon will also die in the process of killing the nights king because the lord of light will take back the life he gave to Jon, i highly doubt he'll live happily ever after
>>
>>71393624
And Ned's brother is named after his nearest Brandon and on and on until Brandon the builder so technically he is named after Brandon the builder
>>
>>71393736
Jon is going to either be KiTN, the first lord commander or die brokering peace with the others
>>
>>71391203
Fuck this could happened. Now I'm scared this isn't a happy ending senpai :(
>>
>>71390144
Considering we got flashes of the mad king in one of his visions, I think he'll be the one that made him continuously shout "burn them all", like he did with Hodor/Hold the door.
>>
In the book old nan says all the brandons in her life seemed like the same person to her. Though I doubt bran can take on all of their roles including his late uncle.
Bran becoming bran the builder does sound possible since the legends of him make him very vague and elusive. Or he at least will be able to see what bran the builder did.
>>
>>71391203

Didn't they do that in Misfits already?
>>
>>71393970
I think that was the 3 eyed raven before. He knew bran could fuck up somebody by influencing their thought too much. He was a bastard targaryen which makes sense that he was keeping a careful watch on one of his ancestors.

Ned heard someone call out father before he had sons. Immediately after he had a baby to protect as if it were his own so what bran did here was helpful. I doubt Bran will fuck around too much more after seeing he damaged hodor and may find out how the mad king got fucked up.
>>
>>71392938
>expecting internal consistency
>>
>>71390844
3/10 b8
>>
The hold the door scene established that the world was already living with Bran altering the past. This means that either Bran will never try to travel back in time to change the future, will fail to do it, or die before he gets the chance to do it.
>>
>>71390144
Hodor incident kinda establishes a loop/destiny idea of time. Bran won't change it, but he may be the one that set it on the path that it's already on.
>>
>>71394069
Lots of movies, and media in general have had time loops like that. Interstellar, Bill and Ted, 12 Monkeys to name a few.
>>
>>71390144
Makes sense since game of thrones is a copy of wheel of time
>>
>>71392997
She changed her mind literally the same year pubic opinion eclipsed the 50% mark.
>>
>>71393466
but he dead
>>
end of the series Jon kills the night king then stabs himself with that obsidian shit because there must always be a night king to control the dead and other white walkers. He takes them back to the north beyond the wall never to be seen again.
Little Finger destroys the iron throne and makes a new one for himself out of the bones of dany's dragons. the arm rests are adorned with Dany and Cercei's skulls while the throne itself sits on a pile of skulls. Sandor Clegane asks him what his command is. "More skulls for the skull Throne blood for the blood god for chaos!"
>>
>>71392576

I read this as "hur bran is goin to go back in time and save ned, westeros, lyanna and hogwarts" and laffed
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.