[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He still defends Game of Thrones after latest episode LET'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11
>He still defends Game of Thrones after latest episode

LET'S SPEND TEN MINUTES ON DANY SAYING USELESS CLICHÉ SHIT.

LET'S JUST RUSH THE TOWER OF JOY. HAVE NO BUILD-UP OR PAY-OFF. JUST SHOW IT SO FUCKING NERDS SHUT UP

LET'S HAVE ARYA SERVE FREY PIE. MANDERLY DID IT IN THE BOOKS? NO FUCK YOU ARYA IS COOL AND AWESOME AND SHE GETS TO KILL WALDER FREY IN THE MOST ANTI-CLIMACTIC REVENGE STORY EVER

VARYS IS IN DORNE? NO FUCK THAT, JUST PUT HIM IN MEREEN INSTEAD ALONGSIDE THE DORNE AND TYRELL FLEET. IT'S "TIME SKIP" I AIN'T GOTTA EXPLAIN SHIT

LET'S HAVE A LITTLE GIRL CROWN JON. OH AND ALSO LET'S NOT LEGITIMIZE HIM AT ALL EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO FUCKING POINT IN MAKING A BASTARD KING. HE'S JUST COOL AND THAT LITTLE GIRL WOW SO BRAVE

OH AND ALSO LET'S HAVE AN ENDING MONTAGE SHOWING THE BRAVE WOMEN OF WESTEROS IN POWER. CIS-SCUM DISGUST ME. CAN'T WAIT TO KILL OFF JON SNOW AGAIN

ALSO FUCK WE DON'T HAVE BUDGET FOR ALL THE CHARACTERS NEXT SEASON, HURRY UP AND JUST KILL OFF A BUNCH OF TYRELLS SO WE CAN SPEND MORE ON SHOW ORIGINAL FEMINIST CHARACTERS INSTEAD
>>
I just watch it to see it get BTFO by based Preston
>>
pointing out bad writing in GoT is like saying that a retarded 7 year old can't do algebra. just stop.
>>
>>71389240
That Youtuber is a bigger SJW than Hack&Hack
>>
>>71389215
holy autism

go outside boy
>>
>>71389215

Good lord, so emotional over a TV show.

Life must be pretty difficult for you, you special little retarded snowflake.
>>
Showfags will never know the actual meaning of Frey pies.
>>
>>71389240
I prefer watching the pink haired bookfag girl shitting all over it
>>
You have absolutely no proof that the dany sailing didn't happen weeks after the olenna scene
>>
>>71389319
You're the retard for actually eating this shit up.

Life must be pretty fun for the person who still acts and thinks like a child.
>>
File: 1456936706935.jpg (231 KB, 1464x888) Image search: [Google]
1456936706935.jpg
231 KB, 1464x888
After S1 Hack&Hack stopped caring about the books and the SJW meme kicked into overdrive. Weiss was always an incompetent fuck who barely understood the books. It's no wonder he was so easily influenced by retarded SJWs.
>>
>>71389274
What? No. He only explains why and how GRRM is trying to send a feminist message through his works. He always evaded making personal comments on that, and attacked all the "stronk wymyn" kinslaying moments.
>>
Don't listen to these faggots anon, I believe in you.
>>
>>71389240

You sound like a massive loser. Just admit that you enjoy the show.
>>
>>71389372
I don't even watch that shitty show retard

But getting so emotional and sperging out over a fictional series really shows how your life is doing lmao
>>
The actor who played Barristan got so pissed off at all the fanfic and book deviations that they killed him off. That's the level of planning and quality put into this ass show. Just kill whoever they feel like for shock value and personal agenda.
>>
>>71389465
>getting pissed off at other people being pissed off
Yeah sure you don't eat this shit up like the fucking retard you are. Don't let me interrupt you in your shit eating. Your Redditor friends wouldn't want that.
>>
>>71389519
>still mad over a tv show

here's a (you) my friend, spend it how you please
>>
>>71389274
t. reddit

>>71389424
>You sound like a massive loser.
Well, duuuuuuuuuuh.
>>
File: 1466722381867s.jpg (8 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1466722381867s.jpg
8 KB, 250x228
Those /got/kids are really overdoing it
>>
>>71389240
Why would you need him?
Linda already did.
>>
>>71390295
What did that Swedish bitch say?
>>
>>71390451
Was really mad about the Frey pies, rightfully so
>>
>>71389497
Bullshit
>>
>>71389215

>LET'S SPEND TEN MINUTES ON DANY SAYING USELESS CLICHÉ SHIT.

>LET'S JUST RUSH THE TOWER OF JOY. HAVE NO BUILD-UP OR PAY-OFF. JUST SHOW IT SO FUCKING NERDS SHUT UP

if it had had a build-up you would have complained they said cliche things, it dany would just appear on the ships, daario not and tyrion with the pin of the HotK you would complain there was no build up.

>LET'S HAVE ARYA SERVE FREY PIE. MANDERLY DID IT IN THE BOOKS? NO FUCK YOU ARYA IS COOL AND AWESOME AND SHE GETS TO KILL WALDER FREY IN THE MOST ANTI-CLIMACTIC REVENGE STORY EVER

>VARYS IS IN DORNE? NO FUCK THAT, JUST PUT HIM IN MEREEN INSTEAD ALONGSIDE THE DORNE AND TYRELL FLEET. IT'S "TIME SKIP" I AIN'T GOTTA EXPLAIN SHIT

if you made lord manderly teleport in one episode between winterfell, where he is just hailing the new king in the north and the twins to kill walder, you would complain he teleported. Also, you can clealry see tyrell and dornish ships behind dany's navy so it's clearly stated that after varys arranged the alliance between tyrell-donre-greyjoy-dany in sunspear they prepeared the ships and departed to slaver's bay and once there, gathered dany's army in those ships to get them to dorne. if they would have shown all that would have been pretty boring or you would complain about varys talking cliche stuff.

>LET'S HAVE A LITTLE GIRL CROWN JON. OH AND ALSO LET'S NOT LEGITIMIZE HIM AT ALL EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO FUCKING POINT IN MAKING A BASTARD KING. HE'S JUST COOL AND THAT LITTLE GIRL WOW SO BRAVE

lyanna only said a speech, petyr crowned jon giving him the battle of the bastards and all the lords of the north by hailing him
>>
>>71390497
She's right. I'm watching it right now. It's not a cool nod to the book. It's salt in the wound. D&D are shit. Fatty man should've just publically called them out instead of being a quiet little bitch.
>>
>>71391536
>if it had had a build-up you would have complained they said cliche things
What kind of ass rebuttal is? No I wouldn't. Are D&D too incompetent to build up a reveal without cliché writing? If so, then you're right. I would've complained about that.

>if you made lord manderly teleport in one episode between winterfell, where he is just hailing the new king in the north and the twins to kill walder, you would complain he teleported.

Read the books. Manderly didn't need to teleport to serve his pies. It was completely fitting.

And you don't realize, it takes MONTHS to reach Mereen from Sunspear. It's not a fucking day trip to the park. If the show can't convey the scope of the world properly, then it's not doing its job. According to D&D, everything in the world is a day's ride.
>>
>>71389215
>>71391536
continued

>OH AND ALSO LET'S HAVE AN ENDING MONTAGE SHOWING THE BRAVE WOMEN OF WESTEROS IN POWER. CIS-SCUM DISGUST ME. CAN'T WAIT TO KILL OFF JON SNOW AGAIN

>ALSO FUCK WE DON'T HAVE BUDGET FOR ALL THE CHARACTERS NEXT SEASON, HURRY UP AND JUST KILL OFF A BUNCH OF TYRELLS SO WE CAN SPEND MORE ON SHOW ORIGINAL FEMINIST CHARACTERS INSTEAD

getting triggered because most "in charge" now are women when actually all of the "in charge" with the exception of yara are actually dumb as fuck, without actual power and/or about to die.

cersei is dumb as shit, her power is completly virtual (only ones actually backing her are qyburn (maybe even he is against her) and the mountain (that if qyburn is against cersei, then probably the mountain answers to qyburn before cersei)) and she is probably going to get killed by jaime next season.

dany is almost as dumb as cersei, beliveing herself the saviour of the seven kingdoms but is bringing drothraki hordes and ironborn raiders to invade them, raping and murdering thousands. even her boyfriend told her that and she still belives herself a good ruler. also it's been implied in the series (and even more in the books) that the real power is in the hand of the king (tywin being HotK of both aerys, jeoffrey and tommen, jon being HotK of roberth, ned was too busy discovering roberth's bastards, tyrion being jeoffrey's HotK and kevan being HotK of tommen) so her real power resides in tyrion.

olenna was needed to be left alive so the tyrell family is extint (as she is an old woman with no way of continuing the tyrell line) but still be in charge to revenge them. still going to die probably soon.

eliara is getting used by varys (olenna not because she has nothing to loose) for his own goods

arya is getting used by the faceless men to kill people and letting her be "arya stark" only because thoose (or at least the freys) on her list are also on the faceless men list.

sansa does not even needs to be explained
>>
>>71389215
>>71391959
continued

the four smartest characters wich held (or still hold) actual power are all men: tywin, petyr, varys and tyrion. only as fifth smartest i would place olenna
>>
>>71391959
The show definitely props up Dany as the ultimate ruler. Every character is kissing her fat ass. Every one. Even Tyrion can't shut the fuck up about her. Tyrion the cynic thinks she's the best.

Seriously, if you read the proper story in the books you'd know just how fucked the story is. The show idolizes the female characters to absurdity. A girl is still a girl. Dany in ADWD was great. She kept fucking up because she's not a Mary Sue like on the show. It's obviously agenda-driven writing that clashes with the setting and themes of the story.
>>
>>71391678
>Manderly didn't need to teleport to serve his pies
so you expected three freys to go to the north (right during their feast after defeating the tullys) with no fucking reason (as ramsay married a season ago and is already dead) to avoid lord manderly teleporting?
>>
>>71391536
They should not have the Frey pie scene at all if they're just going to do absolutely retarded shit with it.
>>
>>71392068
>The show definitely props up Dany as the ultimate ruler
only as much as jon

> Every character is kissing her fat ass. Every one. Even Tyrion can't shut the fuck up about her. Tyrion the cynic thinks she's the best.
that may be tyrion finally breaking to being a cynic and changeing his opinion or he knowing it's better to kiss her ass in exchange for power and trust.

>because she's not a Mary Sue like on the show
she is not a mary sue in the show. it's all gonna explode on her face when she sees her "beloved people" get raped and burnt alive by followers of the lord of light, dothrakis and ironborn.
>>
>>71392108
They had plenty of reason to go north. Again, read the books. It's all done better there. So you claiming it's an impossible feat is absurd the books already do it just fine. Is copy-paste too much to ask for these days? The Freys have plenty of motivation to be in the North. They need to tie relations with the Northern houses so rebellion doesn't break out again. But maybe a little diplomacy is too much for showfags.
>>
>>71392197
>They should not have the Frey pie scene at all
then "hur durr, they did not do the frey pie scene"
>>
File: lem.jpg (46 KB, 466x572) Image search: [Google]
lem.jpg
46 KB, 466x572
>>
>>71392295
Beats that awful awful Arya scene.
>>
>>71392321

context? I can't work books
>>
>>71392295
Literally nobody was asking for Frey pies like this. Nobody. Showfags didn't care for it and bookfags ended up hating it. If they're going to do something, do it properly. Not like shitty fanfic abomination. Also Walder dying like that is anti-climactic as fuck with zero build-up. Wait for the books when GRRM actually does proper build-up and climax. Hack&Hack are a joke.
>>
>>71392272
>They had plenty of reason to go north
in the books, it's ramsay and jeyne "arya"'s wedding, returning lord manderly's son's bones and loyality to the iron throne.

ramsay already wed and died, and i would expect diplomacy with the father of the dude i murdered on a wedding and is now hailing a king that hates me.
>>
When is Quentyn showing up in the show?
>>
File: 1466395052520.png (128 KB, 315x299) Image search: [Google]
1466395052520.png
128 KB, 315x299
All that aside I think the biggest offense was letting Melisandre live and just walk away completely free.
>>
File: 1466535110332.jpg (64 KB, 540x510) Image search: [Google]
1466535110332.jpg
64 KB, 540x510
>caring after the literal cucking episode
>>
File: GameOfThrones_Greatjon_03.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GameOfThrones_Greatjon_03.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
S1

>The northern bannermen gather after the death of Eddard Stark. After carefully considering their options, they decide that southron kings are not to be wanted. The lords of the North and Riverlands unite to make the heir of Winterfell the King In the North. The oath is made. The king rises and his men bend the knee. The chanting that would change Westeros.

S6

>Some guys are in Winterfell. A little girl proposes that a bastard becomes king. A bastard becomes king despite being a bastard. Why isn't he legitimized first? Nobody knows. He's the king. Oh and everyone rises and retardedly raise their swords while the king sits. And the scene is further ruined with Sansa doing retarded smirks and looks to Littlefinger, who surely must be constructing some clever ruse by now

Where did everything go so wrong?
>>
>>71392586
Make this shit stop. It's so blatant. It's like HBO jews don't even realize we can tell it's feminist propaganda by simply comparing it to the books. Why is Asha even a thing? She's a constant source of mockery in the books. She's nobody compared to Euron and Victarion. Where is Victarion, the alpha?
>>
>>71392586
wtf? I hate men now
>>
You can screencap this.
Next season Cersei is gonna hear about how Daenerys is coming with Tyrion.
She's gonna turn paranoiac as she fears for her life due to the prophecy of the witch. Brace yourself for a painful exposition scene where they explain it all again because the plebs can't remember.
As she turns crazier and crazier, she gets this plan of trapping the city with wildfire to kill Tyrion and everybody threatening her "reign".
Jaime in a moment of sheer pottery is going to strangle her against a wall/ground with his goldhand.
>"No, Cersei... At last, I must become.. the Valonquar"
I bet you can't wait to see all those amazing/hilarious reaction videos to this truly epic conclusion. Bravo D&D, you've done it again!
>>
>>71392377
lem suddenly killed common people while in the books he only killed freys along with lady stoneheart
>>
File: 1460343521649.jpg (303 KB, 1168x1135) Image search: [Google]
1460343521649.jpg
303 KB, 1168x1135
>>71392698
bravo bravoosi
>>
>>71392698
Bookfags have been saying that for years though. Jaime is the valonquar that will kill her. GRRM spoiled his own books. Fatty underestimated the autism and boredom of his readers.
>>
>>71392746
Ian was literally one of us. But the SJWs got to him. All he wanted was to play Barristan from the books. Fucking Hack&Hack wouldn't even have that.
>>
Watching Preston deconstruct the shit writing really makes me enjoy the show less.

I wish i was a superficial simpleton so i could enjoy this flick series. But Preston showed me the light.
>>
>>71392828
Bookfags have been saying it's shit before your shitty ecelebs did. The show has a tenth of the nuance and depth of the books.
>>
>>71392760
>Bookfags have been saying that for years though.
Everything has been theorized at this point, there's only so much to do with 10 years between books. But yeah it's kinda obvious by now, if Gurm doesn't pull a bait and switch just because every twist he was thinking about when he started has been unfold.
>>
>>71389497
Well, I'll need a source for that. I do know for a fact they shit all over Stannis becuase they didn't like his character. Fucking degenerates
>>
>>71392760
It was pretty easy to figure out.
Even I did and I usually never get things like that.
>>
>>71392900
I wonder how he'll do the Jon reveal now when literally everyone knows two books in advance. The guy must feel pretty retarded with all those hints. He underestimated the Internet and his own laziness to write more. So fans ended up basically writing their own ending based on all the prophecies.
>>
>>71392883

Preston is a bookfag, you newfriend. He just happens to make good videos too.
>>
>>71392594
differences between S1 and S6

>the southern kingdoms are already crippled and they are allied with one of the only two kingdoms untouched by the war so there is not so much at the stake

>the northen lords only saw the death of their lord (wich was blamed of treason and confessed, the part of the deal he had with jeoffrey about joining the NW could never arrive some lords). now they saw that plus the death of their new lord (in a huge violation of guest right) and also the rise (supported by the southern kingdoms) of the family that betrayed the north and killed their lord in first place only to watch them do things like they did to house cerwyn.

>the north really needs to stick together now that one of the only two armies untouched by the war is in the north, the army of the death is coming, there is an army of wildings present that only follow the one they choosen as king and the ironborn are about to get strong again.
>>
>>71389294

>youre autistic for making simple observations about my favorite show

its shit, just accept that and keep watching

>>71389319
>>71389367
>>71389465
>>71391536

i honestly dont understand why people bother defending this show. you all know its awful, just chalk it up to a guilty pleasure and live your lives
>>
File: gurm.png (10 KB, 396x158) Image search: [Google]
gurm.png
10 KB, 396x158
>>71392960
I think he can live with it.
>>
>NOT MUH BOOKS SO IT SUCKS REEEE
>>
>>71393102

>THE WRITING IS ABYSMAL SO IT SUCKS REEE

>THE CINEMATOGRAPHY IS COMPRISED SOLELY OF GREEN SCREEN CGI AND SMALL CHEAP SETS SO IT SUCKS REEEEE
>>
File: wojak.jpg (8 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
8 KB, 244x206
>>71393102
>they be meanie about muh show
>>
>>71389215
Jesus, you have issues OP, go seek medical help.
>>
>>71393150

This is literally just an extended way of saying "u mad". get cucked faggot
>>
I will never understand why people go to such length to defend lazy writing.
It's not even just a GoT phenomena
>>
>>71393200
no its not, getting this angry over some stupid tv show such as GoT, go outside, get laid or something.
>>
>>71393232
It's people that have never read any good books or watched any of the several shows better than GoT
>>
>>71389215
dude, both the show and the books are shit, trash, only that this episode wasn't that bad.
Stop being angry about other peoples' opinions and enjoy what you like.
>>
>>71389338
Who?
>>
>>71393299
You're talking as if you have a good opinion
>>
>>71389215
PLEASE DO NOT SPEAK IN CAPITALS I FIND IT HARD TO READ WHAT YOU HAVE SAID
>>
>>71392321
Wow, shitting on your former employer. Way to get hired again.

>>71392560
Someone does not remember Melly's prophecy to Arya that they would meet agin.
>>
>>71392746
All so Dany could tell an old guy to cure himself and another guy to stay behind and become a non character. ;_;

>>71392586
>stay strong
>they all die in an explosion
WHATS THE POINT
>>
>>71393331
I have my own, I dont like the series overall, I think its bad,enjoyed this last episode,I don't get angry when people praise the show or when they shit on it
>>
File: 1464186979183.jpg (429 KB, 1920x1021) Image search: [Google]
1464186979183.jpg
429 KB, 1920x1021
>WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT """"HIM""""? : The HBO Original Series
>>
>>71393331
>anon1 says the show is shit
"go boy, i hate the show too. such shitty writting, much feminism, very cut characters"

>anon2 says he belives also the books are shit
"your opion does not matters"
>>
>>71390295
preston is a lot more analytical and critical with better points about logical problems with the writing. as you would expect. since he's a man
>>
>>71393857
Linda doesn't do cringy voices and has less autism.
Since she's not a cuck
>>
>>71393912
And she calls some of the stronk wymns cunts
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.