[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else seen the pilot/first episode? How did you like it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: The-Night-Of-1.jpg (18 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
The-Night-Of-1.jpg
18 KB, 600x338
Anyone else seen the pilot/first episode?

How did you like it?

I thought it was pretty good with a great atmosphere, plus Turturro looks interesting in it however I would have loved to see what Gandolfini would have been like

it was also good to see Bodie
>>
Definitely fills the "gritty crime drama" void that True Detective left. I like the way it's shot, the pacing and the dialogue.

Episode 1 accomplished its one goal- hook me in. I want to see how this pans out.

I'm thinking it wasn't the black guy that gave the long stare at Nas and Andrea outside of her place, but he definitely let someone know about her. The way she acts once she's in the car for the first time- she knows she's going to die that night.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 600x615
>>71388876
Yeah the way Bodie lied about being alone that night when he talked shit to Nas is curious.
>>
>>71388673
Trailer looked really really good. Can't wait for the season to end so I can marathon.
>>
File: Halal.jpg (72 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
Halal.jpg
72 KB, 640x539
>>71388673
>Parents say they don't like the idea of him going to that kind of party
>He scoffs and insinuates that they're being racist and mean they don't like him being at a black party

>Goes to party
>Arrested in suspicion of Murder

Were his parents right to be apprehensive?
>>
>*click on light*
>You remember stabbing this qt but not to this degree..

What's your next steps?

I would have stayed put and called the cops. Even if he made it all the way back home undetected that night, someone would have eventually knocked on his door with a warrant for his DNA
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.