[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching it. IT'S A FUCKING MASTERPIECE HOLY SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (218 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
218 KB, 1280x720
Just finished watching it.

IT'S A FUCKING MASTERPIECE HOLY SHIT
>>
File: ChjoAt_WsAAIw-O.jpg (13 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
ChjoAt_WsAAIw-O.jpg
13 KB, 540x304
>Batman v Superman:super duper ultimate deluxe alpha omega 4KHD edition
>Masterpiece
>>
>>71388038
It's actually really fucking good, im shocked at how well the pacing is in this
>>
File: 1439985528257.png (55 KB, 852x1256) Image search: [Google]
1439985528257.png
55 KB, 852x1256
>>71388850
>tfw WB fucked up the movie
>tfw we killed Snyder for this
>it wasn't his fault
>>
>literally can't tell if this is serious or shitposting
>>
>>71388850
Yeah why did the producers ruin the theatrical cut?
>>
holy shit this was so fucking awesome, can't believe they didn't let him release 3 hour masterpiece edition in cinemas .
>>
Loved the messy cinematic cut.
This new one is overblown. I fell asleep.

Pretty disappointed.
>>
Snyder made all of these cuts himself.

He is the producer of the DCCU, he is the executive that meddles. No one ruined his movie but him.
>>
Who /DVD/ here?
>>
>>71388850
LOL
Is this a fucking joke
>>
>>71391737
Not even a little bit true.
>>
>>71392611
watch extended edition cuck, even critics that said they hated the original say Ultimate edition is really good
>>
>>71389268
3 hours and 1 minute is really long and means less money, because less theaters will play that and there will be less showings per day.
>>
Which raises the question; why should I bother paying a ticket for the next movie when Snyder is such a hack that can't tell a coherent story without an extended dvd release? You assholes are endorsing this scammy practice, and you'll encourage them to make half a movie for the theatrical release, just to keep you invested to buy the dvd. Fucking sheep.
>>
>>71392951
>make a movie 3 hours long, post edit
>hey we're going this
>wow looks great!
>advertisement starts
>slim it down, we want more money
>i...I can't without reducing quality
>I WANT MY SHECKLES SNYDER

>defending kikes
>>
>>71392890
I did you tasteless fucking child of /v/. Its complete trash as well
>>
>>71393019
>I-I did
so you are being a contrarian for what purpose?
>>
>>71392951
>YOU WATCHED A MOVIE?! YOU GUYS ARE STUUUUPID!!

That's how you sound.
>>
where 2 watch?
>>
You fucking retards. It's not the producers' fault that nobody wants to see a 3 hour long capeshit """""movie""""" in theaters. Snyder knew very well beforehand what the time constraints were. However, Snyder can't tell a story in less than 3 hours because he's a talentless hack. Instead of making a 3-hour-long """""movie""""" and then cutting it down to 2 hours and 33 minutes, he should have started with 2 hours and 30 minutes in mind then made a cohesive plotline in that timeframe. Then he wouldn't need to make an Ultimate Cut because the original version would have been good enough to not warrant one.
>>
>>71392890
If you say the ultimate cut is masterpiece, you have to think that the theatrical cut was good.

I think the theatrical was a steaming pile of crap, and the ultimate just poured another fresh pile crap upon it.
>>
>>71393045
If you use the word "contrarian," you're literally an idiot. It's an invented concept by idiots with childish sensibilities who are too fragile to deal with criticism of mediocre media that has widespread appeal.

It's a troubling manifestation of millennials' mental weakness. Seriously, the only people who would even entertain any "argument" involving the concept of being "contrarian" are weak, lazy idiots who can't deal with criticism substantively.

If it bothers you that much that people criticize mediocre mass-marketed work designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator, like Star Wars, Breaking Bad, GoT, etc., you should find a safe bubble and stay there(/co/). Or kill yourself.
>>
>>71388038
>scenes are just longer
>Gadot is still in it
>Eisenberg is still in it
>Cave Troll CGI battle is still in it
>JL advertisements still in it
>still Instagram filtered throughout
>not even the full cut of the movie
>BvS fight is still 5 minutes long
>>
File: 4120735-1244286353-13916.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
4120735-1244286353-13916.gif
561 KB, 625x626
>>71393121
>nobody wants to see a 3 hour
stopped there, i did
>>
>>71393121
how do you know people won't watch a 3 hour movie..
>>
>>71393156
>You have to think the theatrical cut was good.

No he doesn't. Why does this movie bring out the retard in so many of you?
>>
>>71393156
I never said masterpiece, it's great though. Theatrical cut was a mess, Ultimate edition isn't Lex is better, Clark is better, Louis is better, Martha is better.
>>
>>71392951
its like the argument of books adapted into movies. 'y..you have to read the book..i..it would make it better'

no thanks. If a movie cant stand on its own feet it means its shit in the first place.
>>
>>71393121
>The Lord of the Rings
>Avatar
>Titanic
>Cloud Atlas
>The Green Mile

>No one likes 3 hour movies

For fuck sake Return of the King had a 200 hour running time for its theatrical release believe it or not and that movie won almost every award you could think of
>>
Only juveniles and people under 25 use "steaming pile of shit" to describe anything.
>>
>>71393059
And you sound like the intended audience demographic. When more movies start adapting this policy don't forget who you'd have to thank for it.
>>
>>71393308
Whats your excuse then, 20 year old?
>>
>>71393280
Your argument makes no sense.
>>
>>71393321
My point still stands.
>>
>>71393280
plus the animated movie TDKR was better than BvS shit
>>
>>71393194
>>71393211
>everything I disagree with is bait
When I say "nobody wants to see a 3 hour long movie," I mean "the majority of paying audiences will not." This is because the general public is not that invested in a comic book movie. Sure, /tv/ is, but this place is a fringe minority.

Did... did you actually need me to explain that to you?

>>71393281
None of those are comic book movies, for one. Return of the King was the last in a beloved franchise, Avatar was by a famed director who has proven time and time again that he can make absurdly high quality movies (another quality Snyder lacks), Cloud Atlas barely made back its own budget, and The Green Mile and Avatar are both fairly serious movies (read: not comic book movies). Yes, a comic book movie can be serious, but the public generally thinks MCU when they think comic book movies.

Regardless of whether this logic is true or not, this is the logic the producers used when they told Snyder how long they wanted their movie.
>>
>>71393550
No it wasn't.
>>
>>71393578
except normie shit like Titanic, which made bank?
>>
>>71393668
I already covered that.
>>
>>71393504
What point? Mocking someone who is addressing an actually serious problem regarding the film industry?
>>
>>71393165
Confirmed autist who didn't actually watch it
>>
>>71394005
They're losing control. Kino has been let loose for the public and they can't take it
>>
Its a hollow sociopolitical and philosophical signalling, Hans Zimmer zimming it up on autopilot, Michael Bay meets Hinder music video aesthetics you low cine-IQ
>>
>>71394005
Confirmed delusional snydercuck.
Fire Snyder and let Affleck in charge
>>
>superman appears
>kills someone in the first 20 seconds of his appearance
>thomas wayne is responsible for his death and martha's death

what the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>71394291
Do you think superman could have punched through the wall whilst carrying the guy hence not killing him
>>
>>71393578
>>
there are so many shots in this movie that shout "made for the trailer"
>>
>>71394351
Science fiction =/= capeshit.
>>
>>71393281
>>For fuck sake Return of the King had a 200 hour running time for its theatrical release believe it or not and that movie won almost every award you could think of
Thing is, the number one complaint of that movie was that the last part took too long, and had too many 'endings.'
>>
>>71394325
Murderman doesn't care about human lives unless it's Lois Lane.
>>
>>71394360
Any movie director that got their start doing music videos suffers from that problem.
>>
>>71394325

he probably couldve taken that weapon off him without pancaking him through 4 concrete walls

just like he probably could've saved the CIA man
>>
File: 1451922149172.jpg (20 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
1451922149172.jpg
20 KB, 259x259
>>71388038

Yeay! Finally DLCs are coming to the cinematic media.
>We give you a shorter, badly paced movie in the theaters
>But you can buy the Ultimate Edition Super Deluxe version after a few months
>Maybe if you want you can change the skins and costumes in the Super Ultimate Edition Deluxe version which is coming in the stores right now!

You guys are fucking stupid. If the movie don't stand in the theaters then the ultimate super duper cut won't either.
>>
>>71394871
>implying director cuts are a new thing
delete your account
>>
>>71394998
>implying that previous director's cuts are completely changed the tone of a movie
This shit is literally a DLC. It promises that it'll "save" the movie.
>>
>>71389208
>We crucify Snyder for the theatrical cut.
>Snyder is resurrected three months later for the ultimate edition.
He died for us but still forgives us, bro. ;_;
>>
Us this out on blu? I held off as I wanted to await for an extended cut.
>>
>>71395273
Blu comes out 7/19. Digital HD is out right now.
>>
>>71395078
>This shit is literally Downloadable Content
yes, they released the digital version first
>>
>>71389252

You never can when it comes to Snyder.
>>
File: 6.jpg (1 MB, 1500x3000) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
1 MB, 1500x3000
I'm pretty sure the opening scene and Superman funeral are now synchronized, like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3SLLEzkG8c
If someone with good editing software could confirm this and upload to youtube it would be nice. :)
>>
>tfw none of the characters have a scooby doo style rubber Bucky mask

DROPPPPPPEED
>>
When will we have the super delux fan edit of MoS and BvS into a singular epic narrative ?
>>
File: mercy disagrees.png (956 KB, 1200x939) Image search: [Google]
mercy disagrees.png
956 KB, 1200x939
I ended up really liking it despite never seeing it at the cinema.

Does the ultimate edition really make THAT much of a difference?

The Martha thing is still dumb, also some of the exposition dialogue is really fucking forced

>Lex won't shut the fuck up about his father when we're introduced to him, HEY AUDIENCE REMEMBER I'M NOT THE SAME LEX LUTHOR YOU KNOW, I'M HIS SON, OKAY, GOT IT?

>I'M SENDING YOU TO ARKHAM ASYLUM IN GOTHAM CITY, I'M SAYING ALL OF THIS INSTEAD OF JUST 'ARKHAM' FOR THE DUMB FUCKS IN THE AUDIENCE WHO HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT BATMAN.
>>
>>71397238
>The Martha thing is still dumb
not really
>who's Bruce wayne
>realizes that he's batman
>looks him up
>Bruce, I need to talk you were right, it's Lex
>fight scene
>you're letting him kill Martha
>what does that mean? Why did you say that name?
emotional manipulation
>>
Anywhere i can watch it online?
>>
>>71388038
The only bad part of this movie was when The Flash appeared to warn Bruce. Otherwise, it truly was amazing.
>>
Gospel of Snyder 1:1

Look and behold, for Kino is all around you. Alas, true Kino itself can be found once a lifetime by those who can truly see. For vast knowledge, far beyond those of simple minds can comprehend, is required to seek Kino. My works alone are not the only Kino to be found, it is found unnoticed by the public, it is found in the depths of what the weak mind call trash, it is found in the most secluded pieces of arts and cinema; ranging from grand films to simple animation. Look and wonder, for one's own Kino is to be found within oneself. Amen.

Gospel of Snyder - 1:13

When the sun set in the east, when the clouds turned black, and the world was devoid of art and beauty, of life and meaning; the people were given one last chance. Snyder died on Easter for the betterment of all of cinema. The public hated his works, the critics speared his masterpiece to the ground. Yet the believers stood strong and stout, for they knew, they knew the world would be reborn. And unto this land would come a new age of cinema, the dawn of Superkino. Hark, for he will return, and despite our hate, our sins, he will make Cinema Great Again. Amen.

Gospel of Snyder - 1:52

You dare doubted the works of Zack Snyder? Was it not he who led the revolution from shitty 2000 camp movies into manly movies like 300? Was he not he who changed how the world views superheros with Watchmen? Snyder is our lord of directing, his vision of the DC Cinematic Universe must be untainted by the likes of Disney quips. Do not doubt him for he will grace us with Kino of all genres. With Man of Steel and BvS, he did not simply introduce great superheroes to mankind. With those movies, mankind was introduced to Superkino. Do not fall for the sinful works of capeshit as created by Disney and Marvel, but bask in the glory that is capekino made by the lord and savior of cinema. Amen.
>>
>>71397008
Pure kino
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.