[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so a while ago I was rewatching some scrubs episodes and what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 5x13_JD_Cox.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
5x13_JD_Cox.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
so a while ago I was rewatching some scrubs episodes and what bothered me was that JD, Cox and others cheat the system to get their patients ranked up on the organ waitinglist, but doesn't that mean that other people somewhere else get ranked down undeservedly?

how is this never addressed?
>>
>>71388031
It happens all the time in hospitals, anon.
>>
The implication here is that waiting lists are not always fair, so they have to cheat a little.

also best episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzDoqGGs1IM
>>
>>71388331
The show has some pretty goat episodes. All of the primary cast really did an amazing job over the 8 years it ran. Especially Johny C
>>
>>71388331
reporting in for best comedic set piece
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SwQtVsRXsc
>>
>>71388031
The people they're bumping up are going to die immediately if they don't get new organs.
>>
>>71388031
It's one of the biggest ethical quandaries facing doctors. I'm homeboy near the bottom is going to die soon and a dude near the top isn't he may get switched
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>t.f.w there are people who actually watch scrubs for anything other than the character drama
>>
it's their job to do the best they can for their patients. if the other people on the list have the same types of doctors then they will be fine.
>>
Its not like they steal an organ of a kid who's coding in the OR, its triage still and transplant committees are strict as fuck.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.