[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you honestly don't like GoT that's fine. But yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefaultbitch.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultbitch.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
If you honestly don't like GoT that's fine. But you can't deny the soundtrack this season was pretty damn good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I
>>
File: Trashman.jpg (18 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Trashman.jpg
18 KB, 300x400
>>71387979
The music is vidya-tier
>>
>>71388034
Name another TV show currently airing with music like this. You can't.
>>
>>71388034
you can't fool me, gyp
>>
>>71388114
true detective has better music t b h
>>
The soundtrack is the only thing which still is great. All the else has gone to shit, dialogues, characters, consistency, plot etc.
>>
>>71388114
>>71388114
Person of Interest, has the same composer.

I mean, except that it ended last week, so I can't claim that it's "currently airing".
>>
>>71388837
I'll have to check out that show at some point, anon. Thanks.

>>71388814
I agree except i think the show just keeps getting better visually too. it's a treat to see and hear. but everything else is pretty average. Ramin Djawadi is pretty amazing.
>>
https://youtu.be/_JYKNqvsbKw
>>
>>71387979
>piano
>in GoT

yeah, nah
>>
>>71389703
>i think the show just keeps getting better visually too
You're not wrong, but the cheapness and relatively low amount of CGI of the earlier seasons had its charm.
>>
>>71390918
>low amount of CGI of the earlier seasons had its charm.

It really did, i watch older episodes and love the look and feel of the show but when i see new eps, like e09 and last episode I just find myself saying "this is a fucking TV show for christ sake."
>>
>>71389703
>I'll have to check out that show at some point, anon. Thanks.
Don't expect anything quite as amazing as the Light of the Seven from it, he's obviously putting more effort into Game of Thrones, but it has its moments, The Machine's theme is the best:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6REiVe7B6VM

They have some good choices of insert music too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvN9jxa-kTk
>>
File: Dario Naharis.png (176 KB, 302x244) Image search: [Google]
Dario Naharis.png
176 KB, 302x244
>>71390881
Could fool someone into thinking that shit's a harp.
>>
>>71387979
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I

I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.
>>
File: 1465882346109.jpg (19 KB, 445x360) Image search: [Google]
1465882346109.jpg
19 KB, 445x360
>>71387979

God that piano was so jarring. Just before the episode I had watched a few fan made videos about GoT, they just took scenes from the show and set them to crappy music. Honestly thought I was watching some kind of shitty fan tribute for the first 10 or so minutes of the episode.

Got better after that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.