[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who does these guys support?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Stormlands.png (642 KB, 1875x4830) Image search: [Google]
Stormlands.png
642 KB, 1875x4830
Who does these guys support?
>>
Lannisters
>>
>>71388008
This, there's no way it didn't get occupied by Tyrell/Lannister forces after the Battle of Blackwater Bay.
>>
GoT Alliances by the end of season 6 :

-Vale and North

-Iron Islands

-Riverlands, Westerland, Crownlands and Stormlands

-The Reach, Dorne
>>
>>71387937
Aegon
>>
>>71388222

Surely you mean:

- Daenerys, Jr. Iron Islanders, The Reach and Dorne
>>
>>71389328

>implying Queen Cersei and BIG COCK xD wont team up to fuck up Dany

At the end of S7 Jaime kills his sister so a Targ can take KL, pottery and all that.
>>
>>71387937
Well in the book the Stormlands are under the control of Aegon Targaryen after he invaded because he's the rightful heir before Dany (Excluding Jon)

I honestly have no idea what is happening in the show. We haven't been to the Stormlands since Renly was killed in season 2. Who the fuck currently controls Storms End
>>
>>71389407

Implying that Kings landing will even be standing by the end of season 7.
That shit is burning up when Queeny feels threatened and Jamie is gonna strangle a bitch as they all burn
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.