[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Save planet Earth from Aliens, or spend eternity raping this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Save planet Earth from Aliens, or spend eternity raping this girl?

Did you guys like Ground Hog Day with Aliums?

Can someone explain the ending to me too? I don't understand why the aliens died, if everything got reset in time.
>>
File: edge of tomorrow explanation.png (37 KB, 1781x302) Image search: [Google]
edge of tomorrow explanation.png
37 KB, 1781x302
>>71387832
>>
>>71387832
It's not rape if she's willing tho.
>>
i liked this movie

he reseted the time but the aliums could not reset anymore, so they win killing it all
the aliens werent good at fighting ,
>>
>>71387832
Watched the movie a couple of days ago and I didn't get the ending either. I think they should have ended before he woke up the last time. Would have been bittersweet.

I don't know why the omega stayed dead. Maybe the power affected everything but the omega itself? Then after it died tommy's character used the rest of the power to reset the day and because it doesn't affect the thing, it stays dead.

>i would have raped her at least once
>>
File: Anthony.png (466 KB, 676x637) Image search: [Google]
Anthony.png
466 KB, 676x637
>>71387832
Is that a cricket bat? Want a cup of tea while you're at it, luv?
>>
>>71387894
oooooh. ok... I guess that makes sense. It's weird that drinking the creatures blood transfers its entire essence into Tom Cruise, and the only transferred thing is the creatures ability to alter time. You would think an alien who evolved to transfer its existence through blood would have more get transferred through the process. Like maybe something other than just its one ability.
>>
File: l020[1].jpg (217 KB, 825x1208) Image search: [Google]
l020[1].jpg
217 KB, 825x1208
>>71388042

reforged chopper rotorsword.

For comparison, they used battleaxes in the novel/manga
>>
>Land on beach
>Find her
>Attempt to rape
>BACK OFF!
>Cuts me in half with cricketbat sword
>Wake Up
>Land on beach
>Find her again
>Attempt to rape
>BACK OFF!
>Dodge sword
>Rape while she cries in anguish
>Rinse and repeat
>>
>>71389646
do you think she would recognize how you seem to already know what she is going to do before she does? and then she realizes you have the reset power? and all you do with it is rape her on the beach?
>>
>>71387832

i thought the action scenes in this movie were pretty shit. lots of shaky cam, jumpy cuts and cgi. and besides the action the story and characters werent interesting to me. 5/10

Please dont get mad at me guys :(
>>
>>71387832
>catched
>>
>>71389646
Why the fuck would you wait until you're on the beach?
Drug her coffee or something before takeoff.
>>
>>71387832
Why not just make her fall in love in you ? that sounds much more fun, raping is nigger tier fetish
>>
>>71389822
Rape her first then do what you said
>>
>>71387894
Is it ever stated or alluded to how many times main guy allows it to reset? Let's say he lets it reset a hundred times whilst trying to seduce war bitch, wouldn't that effectively mean that independent of their actions the humans still 'win' without the aliens figuring out a way to defeat them in all that time?
>>
If u dont love EmilyBlunt then there's something wrong with u
>>
>>71388557
Mangas are so dumb
>>
>>71387894
I have a slightly different interpretation on the Omega's death.
When it died and its blood got on Cage he triggered a last gasp timejump for himself, but he didn't get it's power permanently, since that would require the Omega's whole body to effect the jump.
The mimics are leaderless when he jumps back 2 days because the Omega's timetravel powers cause its death to "ripple" across time, and cause it to retroactively die to a few days' extent.
>>
File: wat.jpg (9 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
9 KB, 211x239
>>71390522
what the fuck did I just read...
>>
reminder that tom will literally live forever, but also prevent anybody else from living past the moment he dies, since time will get resetted again.

time isn't linear anymore and it becomes a loophole from which none of us can ever get out, without anyone of us ever noticing unless in the iterations where tom wants to share it.

this may be the state of the universe we live in right "now"
>>
>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)
>>
>>71392338
Took you long enough.
>>
>>71392727
s-sorry ;_;'
>>
>>71388557
>reforged chopper rotorsword.

But helicopter rotors are composites made with honeycombed nomex cores and glass or carbon fiber epoxy skin.

They shatter pretty easy when they hit something
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.