[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bran
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: bran.jpg (72 KB, 740x685) Image search: [Google]
bran.jpg
72 KB, 740x685
Is he faking his injury? In many scenes he walks just fine.
>>
>>71386574
kys
>>
>>71386574

I want you to imagine someone else that isn't you made this post and you just saw it, how would you react?
>>
>>71386574

He can walk literally in his dreams.
>>
>he can walk
no shit, how else would he get up that tower
>>
>>71386679
Ah, so that was just a dream? Meaning that Jon Snow isn't Lyanna's son?
Thanks for clearing that up.
I wonder whose son he is, we already know that Eddard is his father but no info about the mother
>>
>>71386645
i'd probably think they were memeing
>>
>>71386645
Someone else besides myself made that post and my reaction was to lol at it.
>>
>>71386710

They say his mother is some whore, but I think its Olenna Tyrell
>>
That's not the cripple you retard he's like 10 years older than him
>>
I have two good questions.

1) Who's that bitch with him, she looks like fucken jon snow?

2) How that tree gives him visions?
>>
He's so qt when he walks.
>>
Bradamante > bran
>>
>>71386574
i don't even know if you're joking or not since we're currently on the worst board on this polynesian clay pot convention
>>
>>71386888
>Who's that bitch with him, she looks like fucken jon snow?
Meera Reed, son of the high septon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.