[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the theories about this relationship, what was the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2
File: Jon-and-Sansa-May-16.jpg (44 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
Jon-and-Sansa-May-16.jpg
44 KB, 750x400
What are the theories about this relationship, what was the last scene with her looking at littlefinger about? Will they go against each other?
>>
pls respond, the only legit question I have
>>
Baelish will try to turn Sansa against Jon, but ultimately she'll side with Jon, causing/leading to Baelish's death.
>>
>>71372665
That was Sansa realizing Littlefinger was a threat to Jon and would probably have to be killed.
>>
>>71373083
I'd like to believe that but given how much the writers love putting women in seats of power, it seems like they're going to make Jon and Sansa turn on each other because Sansa feels she deserves to be lord of Winterfell. It's fucking stupid as shit and plays right into Littlefinger's hands but it's going to happen.
>>
>>71372913
This

>>71373203
Maybe old thrones would allow baelish to live over Jon, but it's not happening now.
>>
>>71373881
Never, jon was always first level protagonist, he can't die mate
>>
>>71374809
Well he did. But then he came back.
>>
>>71372665
Baelish will fuck Sansa and Sansa will become pregnant.

Baelish will then kill Jon and Sansa has no choice but pretend she doesn't know anything about it.

When Daenerys conquers Kings Landing Cersei will have the whole city booby trapped.

Cersei will blow up the whole city killing the Dragons and Daenerys. The Tyrion will escape with Cersei.

Baelish and Sansa and Arya will conquer westeros and Baelish will rule the Iron Throne.
>>
>>71372665
Yes, Sansa thinks Jon is weak and cannot lead.

She thinks Baelish is strong and cunning and can be a great leader.

That's why she looks at Baelish when Jon is named king of the north.
>>
>>71375006
But her look went from smiling (as the houses rally for Jon) to worried (as she sees the anger on Baelish's face)

She finally sees Littlefinger as a threat to her family.
>>
>>71375042
Littlefinger just saved their lives you dumb cunt.
>>
>>71373203
This meme needs to quit.
They don't enjoy putting women in positions of power. They enjoy showing the women making the same mistakes as the men.
Dany CONSTANTLY has to be reminded that she's in danger of being like her father.
Cersei is quite possibly the most evil character in the whole show, and is pretty much the reason all of her children are dead.
This show is really just "the starks are good, everyone else is bad"
Jon is being set up to take over the whole kingdom, which means Sansa will remain in the north to rule as the lady of winterfell (in the same way Lyanna rules)
The only reason we are having a "focus" on women is because they've literally killed off all but two of the male antagonists. The only ones left is the greyjoy and the fucking night king.
Season 7 is going to be Dany getting her shit kicked in, iron lesbian likely dying in the process of killing her uncle, and Cersei getting executed by Jamie.
Oh, and the dorne women will get slaughtered by Jamie and Bronn no doubt.
>>
>>71375356
So that he could get the iron throne.
>>
>>71372665

Jon is Azor Ahai. If Littlefinger goes against him, he's as good as dead.
>>
>>71375416
finally, somebody else who gets it.
>>
Sansa will become evil and jealous of Jon, and will join Littlefinger's plan. But it will backfire, and she'll end up dead somehow adding to Jon's character development.
>>
>>71374809
Remember the bitterswet ending MArtin and D&Dpromised
>>
>>71375416
>They don't enjoy putting women in positions of power. They enjoy showing the women making the same mistakes as the men.
Numale please, Dany already build feminazi alliance with largest army just using plot-devices and dragons while all important or wise male leaders dyied, mostly very stupid.
I will hope that John will not be turned in 200% beta and at least kills few Greyjoys before another strong independent bodypositive womyn replace him.
>>
>>71372844

ask D&D.

they hint that she's gonna be tempted to screwing over Jon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRTP9SUkHl8
>>
>>71377327
> she's gonna be tempted to screwing over Jon
Wut?
>>
Isn't caitlyn supposed to come back as a zombie queen?
>>
>>71375517
He still saved them m8
>>
>>71377327
nah, more likely she will betray him (for the greater good may be).
>>
>>71377790
LSH is kill in the series
>>
>>71375006

Jon is the probably the most capable leader in the fucking world, if not the most experienced. He inspires his people and is respected because he is both fair and honorable.
>>
>>71379232
He also holds the most respect in the North right now.

>b-b-but he's a bastard and sansa is trueborn!

Nobody gives a fuck about Catelyn, what the only thing the north ever preaches about is muh Ned. He's Jon, who as far as everyone knows, is Ned's son.

He looks like Ned, he acts like Ned, he rules like a better version of Ned, and he's a male son of Stark. Yeah sure Sansa is trueborn, but who really cares at this point, she hasn't shown that she's competent and she's done nothing to win the favor of the North.
>>
She is probably hurt that no one in the North considers her a Stark and they picked to rally behind Jon instead of her. That will be what their conflict is about probably.

I honestly have no idea what they are going to do with Sansa's character in the end, especially if Bran comes back as he is a legitimate Stark heir. If the wolf theory turns out to be true (the wolves represent the children and if their wolves die then they will die too) maybe Sansa will die at the end. Then again Summer dying would mean Bran dies too. So who knows.
>>
>>71377790
>>71379182
I got the impression that the BWB hanging deserters and bandits was a small nod to her character and that she's not going to appear in the series. As others have pointed out it makes a lot more sense for LoL followers to burn people than hang them unless it's a nod to The Hangwoman.
>>
>>71379423
Wolves are only important in the books, and I always read it as the wolf dying/getting abandoned is killing your Stark heritage.

Hence why Arya and Sansa really aren't Starks anymore, and Arya continually is torn between her name and giving it up because she knows her wolf is out there somewhere.

Also, there's no way Bran is coming back to rule at all. He's a fucking cripple who literally is doing shaman magic all over the fucking place and could break a man's mind without very much effort.
>>
>>71379526
>Wolves are only important in the books, and I always read it as the wolf dying/getting abandoned is killing your Stark heritage.
Wouldn't that mean that Arya is one of two people left that still have any Stark left in them? Her direwolf is missing, but not dead. Now that she's back in the Riverlands there's a decent chance they'll find each other.
>>
>>71379526
Well Nymeria is running free on her own and so is Arya now. So there is symbolism there in that Arya kind of became what she always wanted. Maybe Sansa's wolf dying whne they left Winterfell meant that she was doomed from the start, but yeah, the theory with the wolves doesn't work as well in the show.

As for Bran is he really going to just sit beyond the wall with what is coming? Wouldn't he have to try and go South now wwhich would put him back on the path to Winterfell?
>>
>>71379642
Also, Bran's wolf dying doesn't mean he has to die necessarily, just that he's no longer a Stark - he's something else. Summer dies when Bran's master is killed and he's forced to take his mantle. He's not really Bran Stark anymore - he's something else entirely, The Three-Eyed Raven.
>>
>>71372665
D&D and the actors said as much in all the behind the scenes videos.
>>
>>71379695
Also forgot to add Jon always wanted to rule Winterfel instead of Robb and now he is the King in the North and the White Wolf with his white wolf by his side.
>>
>>71379642
Rickon, Bran, and Jon's wolves are all still alive in the books.

In the show the wolves don't matter at all, and they've completely forgotten about Nymeria so it doesn't matter.

Now if the books follow that she travels to the Riverlands and kills Frey then yes, she'll definitely find Nymeria.

>>71379721
I have no idea what they plan on doing with Bran. I always assumed he was going to be Beyond the Wall for the rest of the series doing shaman shit and taking control of ice dragons. His story doesn't really work at all back in Winterfell and it conflicts with everyone elses.
>>
>>71379390
>>71379232

He really is just a better Ned. He's Ned minus the stupidity. He's just as honorable and fair, but he isn't a slave to it.
>>
>>71379768
Jon's entire inner conflict when Stannis gives him the option concludes with him deciding he didn't really want that because it wasn't fair to the rest of the children and his siblings. He never wanted to replace Robb.
>>
>>71379810
Hell, they even start the story out back in book 1 mentioning through several POVs how much Jon looks and resembles Ned more than his siblings, other than Arya who acted like Lyanna.

Which is adorable now because Jon is the son of Lyanna, and Arya is the daughter of Ned
>>
>>71379835
But it doesn't mean that he didn't want to rule Winterfell. Of course he would never take the seat from his brothers, but I think it was still something he always desired. Similar to how Arya always wanted to be free of her duties as a high born lady and be on her own.
>>
>>71379773
Well, in the books Rickon's fate appears to be completely different. We knew he was fucked the moment he showed up on Ramsey's doorstep in the show, and seeing Shaggydog's head only confirmed it. It's entirely possible Rickon won't even die at all in the books.

Sansa hasn't really been a Stark ever since Lady was killed in the show either. She's traded as a hostage with zero say or agency in her life, and the only influence she has is indirect via Baelish. Getting one upped by her bastard brother simply reinforces that he's more of a Stark than she'll ever be at this point.
>>
>>71380012
In the books she might never even show up at Winterfell again. Her story might end in the Vale, since the books have led her up to becoming a manipulator like Littlefinger, and she'll probably kill him to gain power eventually.
>>
>>71380198
Well, in that case she's still not a Stark - she's a Tully or an Arryn, right? Or... a Baelish? He's got his own house in the books too, right?

Anyway, my point was that I don't agree that the Stark direwolves have as little symbolism in the show as was being implied. I think they've not rubbed it in your face much until this season, but it's there:
-Lady was killed as Sansa was trying to leave home and be a lady of the court, and in the process she lost her family and everything she held dear.
-Arya sends Nymeria to wander so that she will not suffer the same fate as Lady, and after Ned's execution she herself is forced to wander the world so she does not suffer the same fate as Sansa. I think it's pretty damn likely that they're going to reunite now that Arya wants to be a Stark again - either that, or Nymeria sees what Arya has become and rejects her.
-Rob and Grey Wind died together at the wedding, warriors defeated by betrayal. This is kind of the most obvious one.
-Shaggydog is killed to prove Rickon's identity, and Rickon is killed in almost as trivial a fashion. Both their deaths show how powerless they are and how they're at the mercy of the houses of Bolton, Karstark and Umber. Poor kid didn't even have a single line this season.
-Summer is killed delaying for Bran as The Three Eyed Raven is also killed. Bran now becomes the new Three Eyed Raven, and given that it's a position of Old God magic and authority of the First Men rather than the Andals it doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense for him to be considered a Stark anymore.

Ghost is the only one that pretty much never leaves his master's side and isn't killed for it. Shit, he even wakes up the moment Jon wakes up from death, which is another small moment of symbolism. Ghost was even supposed to be at Bastardbowl in the script but they didn't have the money for both him and Wun Wun since apparently Ghost is expensive as fuck to put on screen.
>>
>>71380707
I wonder how expensive Ghost is when compared to Wun Wun and the Dragons. You'd think Ghost being just as important as the dragons to Jons storyline would kind push the fact that he should be in more scenes.
>>
>>71380840
Apparently it's because they have to hire this specific wolf tamer that has an albino wolf that works on a bunch of different projects. They can't transport him, so the entire production has to go to Canada or Alaska or whatever to film there. It was in one of the behind the scenes bits for Ep9.

So, yeah, apparently it's a huge pain in the ass. Wun Wun is probably more difficult than the dragons since he has to interact with actual actors, and they have to use a composite of a real actor and then use CGI and camera tricks to turn him into a giant. Most of the dragon scenes are pure CGI.
>>
>>71380952
Jesus Christ. At this point, shouldn't they just CGI the shit entirely. You could go far by using wolf practical effects and CGI the rest.
>>
Question: if Sansa is the Lady of Winterfell does that give her the authority to legitimize Jon Snow as Jon Stark, even if it would make him the proper heir? Or is that only something parents can do?

Nevermind the fact that he's actually not even Ned's son in the first place - he may never even find that out.

>>71381003
They wanted a more realistic performance and they couldn't do a wolf as easily with CGI as a dragon. Hair is fucking hard, man. Scales, not so much. CGI ghost would look fake as fuck.
>>
>>71372665
He was fingering her under the table, turns out his finger is not that little
>>
>>71379810
>He really is just a better Ned. He's Ned minus the stupidity. He's just as honorable and fair, but he isn't a slave to it.
Ned wasn't stupid, he wouldn't have fallen for Bolton and Frey's shit.
He just wasn't up to dealing with KL shit.

He was plenty smart for Northern politics. Jon got himself killed for shit that Ned would have done very differently.
>>
>>71379773
>Now if the books follow that she travels to the Riverlands and kills Frey then yes, she'll definitely find Nymeria.
I hadn't thought of that, it would be cool and it's probably pretty likely.

>I have no idea what they plan on doing with Bran. I always assumed he was going to be Beyond the Wall for the rest of the series doing shaman shit
Yeah, me too. I figured that he was essentially Command&Control for the heroes or kind of an force-ghost Obi Wan type of thing for the rest of the series.
>>
>>71381036
>Question: if Sansa is the Lady of Winterfell does that give her the authority to legitimize Jon Snow as Jon Stark, even if it would make him the proper heir? Or is that only something parents can do?
Only Kings can do it.

I guess Jon can do it to himself now.
>>
>>71376739
stop
>>
>>71380952
>Most of the dragon scenes are pure CGI
There is also a fuck ton of experience in doing CGI dragons after all.

>>71380952
>they have to hire this specific wolf tamer that has an albino wolf...in Canada.
They should just fucking buy or breed a wolf and import it into Ireland permanently.
>>
>>71375416
>Oh, and the dorne women will get slaughtered by Jamie and Bronn no doubt.
Implying Bronn won't get seduced by THA BHAD POOSSEE
>>
>>71381317
Wait, how did Lord Bolton do it then? Did he just ask Tommen for it and Tommen agreed because he's a little bitch that can't make decisions for himself?
>>
>>71373203

I don't see how that's possible though, Jon has made it very clear that it needed to be Sansa who needed to be at the forefront, it wouldn't make sense for her to want to get Jon out of the way when she wanted him up there to begin with.
>>
File: 1446677331836.png (341 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446677331836.png
341 KB, 640x480
>>71381236
>Ned wasn't stupid
>"I don't have to tell Cat that this is Lyanna's secret baby, yep it would make much more sense if she thought I cheated on her and resented me and this kid for years to come!"

Come on. Even if "I have to respect my sister's last dying wish!!1" was in play, that was fucking stupid.
>>
>>71382255

Ned's insistence to hold to honor even when it's the wrong move to make has ALWAYS been his weakness.
>>
>>71375416
>season 7
I thought this was the last one?

Fucking he'll. Re-dropped, I planned on finishing it all at once, not waiting season by season to be fed this trash.
>>
>>71382405

>thought this was the last one

I dunno if you had seen the season finale but nothing about it gave any indication that it was over.
>>
>>71382405
how the fuck that was the last season if they didn't even battle the white walkers yet??? fucking dumbass nigger how did you even made it that far
>>
>>71382526
>>71382607
I just started season 6 yesterday because the season final came out recently. I started posting halfway through episode 3 because I got bored. Don't care for spoilers or the show that much at all but I feel obliged to finish it
>>
>>71372665
How tall is Sansa? I'd pay to have a huge sister towering over me.
>>
>>71381589
>Did he just ask Tommen for it and Tommen agreed because he's a little bitch that can't make decisions for himself?
It was reward.
>>
>>71382952

I hear you brother. Who /n2deep/ here.

Anyway, all you need to know is that the pieces seem to be in place for a confrontation. Cersei is now Queen with Margery and Tommen dead, Jon has now been declared the new KotN and Sansa ain't leaving his side for shit so LF's urge to murder might be intensifying. Varys has managed to get the backing it looks like of whatever remains of Highgarden and has Dorne on the side of Dany, who's coming along with Yara and Theon to fuck that blonde pussy and fuck it well.

Also Ayra's finally gotten her list started. Didn't realize she was legal now. The age really has started to show on her face in that last scene.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.