[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The 'Game Of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Made It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
http://www.bustle.com/articles/169357-the-game-of-thrones-season-6-finale-made-it-nearly-impossible-for-a-man-to-take

>The finale made it clear that the shifts in power were primarily from the men of the Seven Kingdoms to the women. This, to put is neatly, is huge. I repeat: Huge.

>The finale made it very clear that Westeros is no longer a place for a male ruler to casually step up to the plate. Moreover, it was repeatedly hammered home that while men are important in this story, they are no longer as invaluable as we once thought they were.

Men BTFO
>>
>Regardless of age or experience, the women on Game of Thrones made it damn near impossible for a man to rule Westeros, as evidenced in this finale. Their collective struggles in the past five seasons finally elicited positive results in Season 6. In the finale, we watched as women took no mercy against those who sought to oppress them. These are women who are ready to turn their vengeance into power and glory.

All men must die.
>>
I will rape and kill your family.
>>
Maaaaan, it's gonna sting like a motherfucker when the drowned god kills everything
>>
>>71356149
Typical male response.

GoT proved you don't run the world anymore. It's 2016.
>>
File: file.png (306 KB, 389x438) Image search: [Google]
file.png
306 KB, 389x438
Forgot about me, hmmm?
>>
>Diffusers on the walls
>The room has huge reverb

This show is shit.
>>
>>71356117
But what about THAKINGADANOTH?
>>
Jon is Azor Ahai and the main hero of the story though.
>>
>>71356134
>oppress them

Cersei was the one who gave the High Sparrow all that power in the first place, you fucking twit.
>>
>Jon just declared King In The North
>people acting like the episode was all female empowerment

This shit is why we can't just enjoy a good series man
>>
Well Dany can't have kids and everyone in the world probably hates Cersei more than anything so I can't imagine it being very hard for a man to get back on the throne. But I'm sure everyone in Westeros will look back on this era with fond memories.
>>
>>71356442
Every episode of this season has been nothing but feminist power fantasy.

Jon has been fucking up constantly and had to be saved by Sansa (who has spent the entire series before this season being completely inept yet suddenly turns into another Daenarys)
>>
>>71356117
>Cersei murders 100+ innocent people
>Subjects a nun she didn't like to endless rape from a half-decayed zombie Mountain
>Dany sets sail to unleash thousands of insane tribal people loose on Westeros, assured that they're definitely done raping and pillaging because maybe she asked them
>Her claim to the throne is just she wants to "take what is her's with blood and fire", but she also occasionally says something about peace, so it's OK

Do these retards actually watch the show? Or do they just skim episodes looking for women doing things so they can YAAASSS about it?
>>
>>71356149
I can't wait until we can finally send white males off to the camps

Like... ugh!
>>
>>71356117
>Written by: Allie Gemmill

Gee, I wonder if she wrote this "article" without any prejudice.
>>
>>71356525

This. It doesn't matter if the actions are horrible so long as a woman is the one doing it. Then it's just empowering.
>>
File: 978675.jpg (63 KB, 340x565) Image search: [Google]
978675.jpg
63 KB, 340x565
>>71356117
Why the fuck do you people keep feeding this clickbait shit? Are you literally this retarded or actual shills?
>>
Cersei at least deserved it. Her character arc has been solid and I'm glad the whitewashing stopped with her embracing what an utter cunt she truly is.

The real problem in the show right now is Arya Stark. Nothing about her makes any fucking sense whatsoever and getting killed by the waif would have been the best outcome for this shitshow of a character.
>>
>>71356623
as clickbait as the article was, it accurately reflects the show at this point.

it's a tumblr fantasy.
>>
>>71356276

>lighting fags

You know everyone else laughs at you people right?
>>
>>71356525
This people think they are making the case of feminism, instead they are showing that feminists are really horrible people who are ok with murder and rape as long as it's directed against people they don't like.
>>
>cersei made queen
>of one city
>that's half destroyed

gratz women
>>
>>71356512

>Jon needed to be saved by Sansa because Sansa didn't inform him she had hundreds if not thousands of armored cavalry waiting to join the fight

Ok
>>
>>71356229
what is he going to even do with all those ships since danny is already on her way to westros with her ships
>>
>>71356665
>lighting
>he's talking about audio
>>
>>71356442
>a good series

Dude game of thrones xD
>>
>>71356681
yes, she's spent the entire season lecturing him and saved him when he fucked up. despite knowing nothing about military tactics, or really anything in general.
>>
>>71356735
Yeah, he's kind of fucked since Cersei probably isn't too interested in putting up with this ship and he probably isn't too interested in Jon's boipussy.
>>
>>71356442
Only because Sansa allowed him to be
>>
I thought it was strongly hinted that Daenerys would marry Jon?

Jon will be king and Daenerys queen.

>inb4 they're related
Nobody knows this except Bran, and even he might not know this unless he knows who made her pregnant.
>>
>Sansa can't do shit without Jon and Littlefinger
>Cersei can't do shit without Gregor and Qyburn
>Dany can't do shit without Tyrion and Varys
>Dorne Queen and old lady can't do shit period
>>
Cersei is a mayor at best, not a queen
>>
>>71356134
>positive results
I guess then 9/11 and the JFK assassination are positive result for the collective struggles.
>opress
Really rich considering they are talking about Cersei, tied for the title of the most unhinged overbearing tyrant on the iron throne with Aerys. Aerys offed two Starks, maimed Illyn Payne, planned to use wildfire on King's Landing. Cersei DID use wildfire on two occasions, not to mention killing 3 Tyrrells, and hundreds of Highborn and smallfolk. Not to mention, as others pointed out, she's the one to arm the sparrows, for no reason, unlike in the books. Dany burned her way through slave armies to then impose a system doomed to fail on a different culture. Ellaria killed a respected and beloved ruler (her saying otherwise probably retcons all of this background though) for ideological reasons.

Considering all this these SJWs should be really satisfied with the Bush administration, or an absolutist monarchy.
>>
>>71356117
>I'm going to ignore that Cersei is doomed
>that queen Sansa means CIA winning hence bad ending
>that Daenerys is sterile
>that Jon was just proven to be the rightful king of the 7 kingdoms instead of the North.
>that he will marry a matured Loli Mormont after the winter
>>
>>71356229
D&D are going to make him go down like a total jobber
>>
>Masculine power fantasies are puerile and embarrassing
>Feminine power fantasies are a-ok!
>>
>>71357082
Yeah, it's so sad that it's turned into fan fic wish fulfillment
>>
>>71356117
legally Jaime is the heir and Jon is the king in the north
>>
File: image.png (134 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134 KB, 409x393
>no one cares that Cersei literally blew hundreds of nobles and likely thousands of common folk to hell and destroyed an ancient sacred sept AND drove the king to an hero
>they still kneel and follow her
>hurr muh mountain
>>
>>71356525
All the feminists are cheering on Cersei, even though she's basically a Ramsay-tier villain now.
>>
how butthurt are they going to be /tv/?
>>
will jamie become a king and queen slayer?
>>
>>71356512
>saved by Sansa

Oh fuck off, if it wasn't for CIA she'd be in Ramsay's bed by now
>>
File: 1461136394469.jpg (122 KB, 736x1150) Image search: [Google]
1461136394469.jpg
122 KB, 736x1150
>implying that the Iron Throne was ever truly important

The whole point of the Iron Throne is that people are so preoccupied with trying to seize power from one another that they don't even concern themselves with the actual threat coming to wipe them all out.
>>
>>71357208
Pretty much the only way show Jaime can redeem himself in my eyes. I want to like him so badly but if he goes along with Cersei now....
>>
Wow, this article is great. Yara is probably the only grill who isn't a stupid or evil woman in this show of YAASSS rulers. Dany has no idea what she's doing at almost all times, Cersei is beyond a doubt just am awful person and ruler, Brienne is stronk woman and nowhere near as multidimensional as in the books. Sansa is "I literally don't know if I've ever had character development" the character and Arya is a teleporting ninja now becuase she was trained once or twice? I agree, there is a huge shift to women ruling, but let's not forget that all these women characters are just as incompetent as the male counterparts. The lesson of this show isn't about women taking the place of men, it's about not squabbling over menial shit like heritage, land and power. Fucking autists, gotta love the pure click baiting inaccuracies and poor analysis of online "journalism".
>>
How much of a fuck up is Cersei? Everything she does spectacularly backfires.
She gets to sit on the iron throne for a month or two while the whole empire crumbles.
>>
>>71357137
Littlefinger was right, Sansa should be queen, since a trueborn female comes before a bastard
>>
>>71357312
He won't, book Jaime pretty much confirms this
>>
Reminder all those dirty sluts get fucked by white dicks
>>
File: fem btfo.png (255 KB, 495x486) Image search: [Google]
fem btfo.png
255 KB, 495x486
>>71356117
>womyn rubbin their clits cause stronk lady rulers in GoT
>ignore the fact that most of them are insane/evil

They're so sad and desperate.
>>
>>71356665
I hope this is bait and you're not actually that fucking dumb.

Also the lighting is shit in GoT. Can't see what's happening half the time.
>>
File: 1466780575019.jpg (108 KB, 807x858) Image search: [Google]
1466780575019.jpg
108 KB, 807x858
>Sansa is strong because CIA and Jon did everything
>Dany is strong because dragons ex machina, Tyrion, Varys, Jorah and Dario
Fucking pottery
>>
>>71357587
I just want a good shot of the Mountain's face, ffs
HYPE
>>
>>71356942
What is Varys' plan? Why is he suddenly with Dorn whores and old lady?
>>
>>71357838
crashing the 7 kingdoms
>>
>>71357023
Can anyone (besides Bran and his trippy visions) actually prove that Jon is the legitimate heir?
>>
>>71357174
Good, we need a new villain
>>
>>71357205
rememeber when people were saying they changed his actor because NK would be doing "crazy martial arts" moves or something like that?

all he did this season was slowly walk, stand still, and stab a guy offscreen.
>>
>>71357463
How?
>>
>>71357838
Gathering allies for Dany.
>>
>>71357919
>Howland Reed
>Some piece of paper written by rhaegar
>Jon controlling a dragon
>>
>>71356134
>In the finale, we watched as women took no mercy against those who sought to oppress them.

The Sand Snakes murdered Doran because he didn't want them to murder a little girl. Has the author of this article even watched the show?
>>
>>71358686
they're women and therefore oppressed.

It's 2016 wake up.
>>
>>71356203
>>71356203

$Current_Year belongs to meme magic and the Trump Train, time for you to get on board.

Femzi nigger poz culture is $Current_Year -1 and is resigned to the purgatory of low-rent niggertv like Game of Thrones.
>>
men have no place in the current year. only upper class women do.
>>
>>71356117

the fact that they consider Cersei "empowered" after the deaths of every single one of their children pretty perfectly showcases the barren dealth-cultist Pozi belief system
>>
>women care more about this crap than actual depth in characterization
This is why people get upset when feminists appropriate men's art and entertainment
>>
>This, to put is neatly, is huge. I repeat: Huge.
It's bigger than that, Allie. It's large.

Imaginary women have taken control of an imaginary world. Based feminists are striking back against the patriarchy and taking no prisoners. Too bad in real life they're still the incompetent crybabies they've always been.
>>
>>71358963

Game of Thrones was always about destroying rationalist male social values to make way for vacant, destructive, barren femininity.
>>
>>71359046
>Based feminists are striking back against the patriarchy

With men doing all of the actual striking, because feminism always requires lots and lots of men to do all of the actual work.
>>
File: 1465933335398.jpg (33 KB, 488x414) Image search: [Google]
1465933335398.jpg
33 KB, 488x414
So who are they going to blame next season for things not being perfect with stronk womyn in charge?
>>
>>71359046
more like:

Fictional women in a television show written and created by men have taken control of their world after 95% of all the smart good male characters who built the world they're inheriting died in various terrible fashions. Unfortunately for these women, they will soon be brutally murdered by a race of icey white men from the north unless they are saved by another white man who killed his mother while being born.

Basically get fucked ladies;.
>>
>>71357545
Kek
>>
>>71356117
>Barren queen of a dead line facing a horde of dindus
>Barren queen of a dead line leading a horde of dindus

Who's going to win, Merkel or Merkel?

OH WAIT - they'll come to an agreement to "share" "power" and let the dindu hordes rape Westeros to death, lol, OFC
>>
File: 1461598249341.gif (2 MB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
1461598249341.gif
2 MB, 245x300
Cersei is so fucking sexy

I want her to dominate my cock

dany and sansa are shit ofc
>>
>>71359202

Killing the smart good male characters who created the world is the point of the series, because destroying civilization is the point of feminism, because male values are civilizational values, and femzi values are nigger values.
>>
>>71356808
The only way Sansa could have stopped him was by sucking off Littlefinger. She owes everything to him. Hardly female empowerment to anyone other than a feminist clickbait blogger.
>>
>>71359258
Seriously I love how no one mentions the fact that Dany is a dumb short sighted whore who is literally going to change westeros for the worse forever whether or not she wins or loses.

thousands and thousands of savage rapist dothrakis. Good idea whore.
>>
>>71357919
>Howland Reed ( He might)
>Jon's wet nurse pretty sure she was at the tower or something
>Something of Rhaegars that no ones has like his harp
>Or a letter from rhegar, it would be touching of it was a love letter written to her before he went off to the trident and ned took the not and buried it with Lyanna
>>
>>71359385
>savage rapist dothrakis

REFUGEES
>>
>>71356117

The hysterical thing to me is that the books have been set up since 1996 to make Dany, Cersei, Arya, Sansa, and the show added Margaery (oops) to be the most important characters along with Jon and Tyrion.

Literally anyone who has been paying any fucking attention knew this was coming.

Its aggravating.
>>
>>71356117
>nearly impossible
>Jon is the rightful heir to the throne
These feminists are so god damn dumb it hurts
>>
>>71359385
Nigger savages raping civilization to death is literally the feminist endgame, they don't mention it because they approve of it and think it's awesome
>>
>>71357146
Sept of Baelor is only 140 years old at the most.
>>
Would kind of be funny if the end of the show was all the men trying to come together and fight the white walkers but lose because the woman get in the way because they think their petty squabbles are more important. Eventually leading to the destruction of civilization.

The ass pain from fans would be hilarious. Unless they do some weird mental gymnastics were they think the women destroying society and everyone dying was a good thing. Either way I'd die with laughter.
>>
File: 1460251553055.png (292 KB, 916x611) Image search: [Google]
1460251553055.png
292 KB, 916x611
>>71359533
She's right, even Martin agreed with her synopsis in an interview this morning. You're just being sexist because there not making it a male power fantasy like you hoped
>>
File: 1462744413446.jpg (592 KB, 1788x798) Image search: [Google]
1462744413446.jpg
592 KB, 1788x798
>>71359504
Dany, Arya, Jon and Tyrion are main characters they were always important. Cersies always been the antagonist it wasn't even surprising because GURM said she would in his maniscript
>>
>>71356735
>>71356778
Reminder his "big cock" is a dragon horn. It's what he spent all that time sailing around trying to find. (In the books he has one) I suspect when Dany gets close to westeros he's going to use it to burn up her fleet forcing her to renegotiate.
>>
>>71356117
>>71356134
>someone not only took the time to write, but actually believes, this schlock
>>
>>71359733
Ummmmmmm.... did we read the same book? xD thats not what cock means in the book, cock is in relation to the family crest of the rooster which he is going to be fighting for under his banner. Try to keep up sweetie
>>
>>71359823
His name is George R.R. Martin you fucking moron
>>
Did these people root for the Sand Sneks when they murdered a sickly king who wanted to spare his people from the horrors of war and didn't hold an innocent little girl responsible for the bad stuff her family did in the past? When they murdered him because he didn't want to go to war over something that wasn't illegal in any way and Oberyn volunteered for?

I literally couldn't wrap my head around that character bitching and moaning that Oberyn was "murdered" when he died in a trial by combat that he voluntarily signed up for.
>>
File: 1403279792565.gif (2 MB, 450x259) Image search: [Google]
1403279792565.gif
2 MB, 450x259
>>71359831
You're a retard. His banner is the greyjoy banner. I'm not sure if you intentionally being retarded or just pretending.
>>
Yeah kudos to the feminamism movement on this victory in a fictional land created by a man in an episode produced by men, written by men and directed by a man ¦:¬)
>>
>>71359908
The Sand sneks will be killed by Qyburn using the Strangler. Qyburn and the faceless men are supposedly the only people who know how to produce it. Qyburn was aligned with Doran Martel so when Dany fails to materialize in Westeros because Euron burns her fleet with the dragon horn they're going to get fucked by Cersei/Qyburn and the strangler.
>>
>>71359941
I see you haven't finished the books then. Sorry for the spoiler but maybe you should keep reading them instead of shitposting, ok?
>>
>>71359869
>Allie Gemmill = GRRM
not that GRRM is much better being a "male feminist" but at least he is kind of subtle about it because otherwise he wouldn't make any money. The person who wrote that article is delusional
>>
>>71356117
Cersei as Queen will prove next season why women shouldn't be in power and how they act on their emotions before the safety of their kingdom

The kingdom will die just like her children have
>>
>yara
>queen of the iron born
>a civilization based on rape, murder, and theft
>have her give up their way of life so she can be another "benevolent and fair" strong womyn
Literally trash writing
>>
>>71360045
GRRM is the creator of GoT
Allie Gemmill wrote the article he proofread for her.

Try to keep up
>>
File: 1414076704742.jpg (63 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1414076704742.jpg
63 KB, 625x626
>>71360042
>>
>>71359908
Considering that everyone hates the sand snake, (including nearly every normie), liking them is a sign of being dense as fuck
>>
>>71360125
>Allie Gemmill wrote the article he proofread for her.
This i doubt actually happened
>>
>>71356229
Would a recast redeem this character?
>>
>>71356117
What a time to be alive
>>
>>71360251
Topher Grace is already slated to fill the role.
>>
>>71360125
>he proofread for her.
*citation needed*

>GRRM is the creator of GoT
thank you mister strawman, here is a more comprehensive list of logical fallacies for future trolling purposes (http://utminers.utep.edu/omwilliamson/ENGL1311/fallacies.htm)

also, linking articles that are not in pastebins should be a bannable offense
>>
Funny thing is you can track all the bad things back to the point when Cersei killed Bobby B off.

She basically sparked the War of the five Kings.
>>
>>71356276
Autistic polack spotted
>>
>>71356117
>being happy because of a fictitious world's nonsense
>meanwhile in reality, women are still useless as hell
LOVING EVERY LAUGH
>>
>>71356117
I fucking love how women want to rule everything yet they are ready to send men to fight and die on their behalf.
>>
File: 1456175066220.jpg (349 KB, 600x931) Image search: [Google]
1456175066220.jpg
349 KB, 600x931
>game of thrones
>>
muh stronk womyn
>>
File: 1417851584049.jpg (100 KB, 460x674) Image search: [Google]
1417851584049.jpg
100 KB, 460x674
>>71357021
>I guess then 9/11 and the JFK assassination are positive result for the collective struggles.
Yes.
>>
File: Gargantia5.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gargantia5.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>71356117
This combined with Hillary Clinton taking the white house, damn, whatever cabal that is pushing feminism for whatever reason is doing pretty well.

Expect to see some really weird gender shit in the next 10 years. Weirder than it is now for sure.

Pic related is better than GoT, and it's not even that good.
>>
>implying jon snow wont become king
people really this retarded?
>>
>>71359622
link?
>>
>>71359569
Well, the things that boredom makes you do.
>>
>>71359651
is this real?
>>
>>71360448
And male rulers aren't like that? Don't be ridiculous.
>>
>Euron dies in a huge sea battle, but kills off tons of Dany's men and ships
>Dothraki in the Winter won't do shit
Cersei doomed the realm and there is no way Dorne shitters and Dany will sit on the throne
>>
The long night will be shit won't it? It can't possibly live up to our imagination.
>>
>>71360251
For fucks sake. It D&D's writing. Not the actor.

How are you people this dumb?
>>
>>71361921
>can't inverse the previous post
No, men wouldn't send a bunch of women to die for that.
>>
>>71356735
He'll team up with the white walkers
>>
File: irregular.jpg (38 KB, 474x507) Image search: [Google]
irregular.jpg
38 KB, 474x507
>... I suppose that life is irregular.

If this was really the medieval ages he would have literally been murdered just for saying that.
>>
>>71362191
But the female rulers aren't sending them to their death because they're men but because they're underling plebs that do your bidding. Like any other ruler really.
>>
>>71357311
This.

Does Xerxes or Kelly C even know about the walkers?
>>
Can someone clarify the following for me;

Do people ACTUALLY feel for/support/like Cersei and think she's an empowered/well written character? The incestuous murderous sociopathic bitch that she is?
>>
>>71361921
Dunno, seemed to me like Robert, Stannis, Davos, Robb, Tywin, Ramsay, Jon, Jeor, Jaime, Daario, Barristan, The Hound, The Mountain, Drogo, Loras, Ned, Bronn and even fucking Tyrion all fought in battle themselves, as well as send other men into battle. The only men leaders we haven't seen fight are Renly, CIA and Robin.

Meanwhile, Dany, Mellisandre, Sansa and Cersei never fought and have all been seen smiling while hundreds die. The only females we've seen fight in the series are the Sand sneks, Yara, Brienne and Ygritte, as well as a few others.
>>
>>71362421
I have not met or even seen online anyone actually rooting for her, great actress though.
>>
>some random retard writes something
>1000 posts and rage
Who cares what insane feminists think?
>>
File: internalized red woman.jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
internalized red woman.jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
>>71362421
Yes, she is all of those things, but first and for most, she's A BADASS BITCH, BABY!
>>
>>71356117
I literally can't wait till Bran wargs into one of danearys dragons and totally pushes her shit in and gives the throne to Jon Snow.
>>
>>71362421
She's well written and yeah I root for her. I don't know what "empowered" is supposed to mean.
>>
>>71362705
You realise that this, much like Euron smashing Danys fleet will never happen in the TV show.
>>
>>71356117
>Jon Snow, a man declared King in the North
>>
>>71362940
It will clearly end up being Sanser.
>>
>implying pic related won't end up taking the throne when it's revealed he is the rightful heir

>implying Daenerys knows anything about being a good and strong leader

>implying Daenerys won't suffer the most humiliating military feat

>implying littlefinger won't dominate and control Sansa like a little puppet bitch
>>
>>71356134
Is this cunt seriously sympathising with fucking Cersei? She's pretty much the Hitler of Westeros, except worse. What an absolute moron.
>>
At this point I just hope that the Others will win.
>>
>>71358686
Is there a reason why D&D decided to skip the Dornish master plan and cut Arriane other than time contraints? It would have been nice to learn more about Dornish culture and lands and have the Elaria not go full retard with her daughters. Arriane would have been a great female character in the spirit of the rest of the show and Marcella wouldn't have to die while still being s contender for the throne.
>>
>>71362668
They and we are two sides of the same coin. Our sand is dry and their knees are soggy.
>>
>>71362269
>Saying something awkward in the den of the most awkward people known to the realm.

Maesters are basically the autistic version of the Night's Watch, that comment was his in but the bookkeeper almost REEEEEEEEEd him out when he thought he wasn't a wizard.
>>
>>71363138
How can Daenerys possibly lose at this point? Her dragons alone could probably destroy the entire Lannister army before any of her thousands of men even reach the shore. Let alone before her backup from Dorne and Highgarden arrives.
>>
>>71359617
lol i know right, and then they trip and twist their ankles on the battlefield, and they talk about is going shopping and asking if their butts look fat in this dress
>>
The High Sparrow was pretty much the only faction that actually cared about the well being of the regular people. Cersei was guilty of everything that he accused her and more. His punishment for her crimes were actually not that harsh.

His advice to Tommen was not bad either. He basically told Tommen to be a good person.

And yet, because he is a religious head, he is considered a bad guy.
>>
>>71362421
I root for her in a way you root for an entertaining antagonist. Same way I rooted for Joffrey (but not Ramsay or the High Septum).
>>
>>71364021
Why do you think the High Sparrow was evil?
>>
File: 1465262575826.gif (768 KB, 245x238) Image search: [Google]
1465262575826.gif
768 KB, 245x238
>>
File: Gonna make Westeros great again.jpg (279 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Gonna make Westeros great again.jpg
279 KB, 620x349
>>71363958
High Sparrow = Bernie
Cersei = Hillary
Night's King = Trump
>>
>>71360093
Yeah I wasn't too sold on that either. I doubt Yara will agree in the long term. It would be weird if she did and take way from her whole strong female character vibe.
>>
>>71362421
You know just because you don't like a character, which you imply with your last sentence, can still be a well written one. You can also like and support a character who is a horrible person, because this is a tv show and all.
>>
I don't mind female rulers, I don't mind stronk wominz, but by god, this is done terribly and shoved in our faces.
Danearys is queen.
Cercei is queen.
Sand Sneks queen.
Lady Mormont.
Yara sortofqueen.

We get it. You cater to feminists. Enough already, it's starting to deduct from the already average quality writing.
>>
>>71364114
I don't recall any actual evidence that they cared for the poor in a substantial way. They only used their hate for the Lannisters to leverage their own power and they did it under the guise of piety. It was basically trading one form of tyranny for another. At least the current one in power is being upfront about it.
>>
Seriously if some random noble would declare himself king and somehow manage to kill Cersei most people would simply accept him, since nearly everybody just wants peace already.
The throne has no authority anymore, since bandits, deseteurs and ravaging armys do as they please allover the seven kingdoms and most of them will starve or freeze anyway.
>>
>>71364213

Trump = Ned Stark back from the dead
>>
>>71363214

yeah but girls rule and boys drool
>>
>>71364428
I think it goes to show how women can only take power if everyone around them acts retarded
>>
>>71364213
>wants to bring down the wall
>Trump
>>
>>71356117
>"The 'Game Of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Made It Nearly Impossible For A Man To Take The Iron Throne"

Aren't you forgetting about someone?
>>
>>71363707

well the show isn't concerned with any logical consistency so the writers could come up with all sorts of ways for her to lose. a sea monster could eat them all if it was written in the script
>>
>>71364622
i would kill for an actual kraken
>>
>>71363690
>they all move to walk to the library
>NO WOMEN FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE
That entire scene was gold.
>>
>>71362470
That's a shitty argument and I've combated it before with the same reasoning. Also the fact that you already have exceptions of females rulers fight already destroys yourr own argument. It's not like they had a choice. Dany, Sansa, Cersei, and Joffry( you graciously frgot to mention) never got to learn how to fight. Matter of fact, except for the latter they would never be able to because they are women. SO who's fault it that really that they don't fight along side their men. You're just being extremely sexist right here mate.
A side note, we've never even Tywin fight btw. He may not even be that good. We only see him act as a general and sit down and give commands. I'll only give you that at least he's on the battlefield( making him vulnerable to being killed).
>>
>>71356117
Pretty sure everyone would've said that it would be impossible for Cersei to sit on the Iron throne Pre season 6/last episode.
>>
>>71356117
>petty claims over the iron throne when there's an army of frost zombies about to wreck shit up

enjoy all that grrl pawah while you can
>>
File: IMG-20160220-WA0002.jpg (226 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160220-WA0002.jpg
226 KB, 1600x900
Why are white males so sensative when they arent the center of attention?
>>
>>71364619
(((Man)))
>>
>>71364451
They actually lived simple lives and helped the poor. The High Sparrow also advised Tommen to govern justly.
>>
>Sand Snakes, Cersei and Daenerys are the alternatives

The Night King doesn't look that bad. I mean, other than the cold, what is so bad about living under him?

The ones he rule seems to be quite satisfied with him.
>>
>>71356117
How the fuck can anyone seriously think that Cersei becoming Queen is a good thing? She's a literal fucking psychopath.
>>
>>71364843
Seriosuly Ths. C'mon guys did you really need to make a thread about this? Obviously triggered much? ANd all the bad mouthing on here that women are inherently useless too. Seriously? Even if the show does end up with a woman ruling, I don't think it would in anyway imply men are useless and suck. Men are still in this story too and they are helping the women with their skills which none is denoting.
It's just funny how it seems a lot of you have to push to this and make it look like feminism is always trying to make all men look like shit just so you can justify not supporting it and hating women by projecting...
>>
>>71364912
They live simple lives in the same way a cult does and I wouldn't want to be subjugated to a cult's beliefs through oppression either.
>>
>>71365091
Who just proved she is as bad as the Mad King.
>>
>>71364728

are you the author of that article? go back to tumblr you fag
>>
>>71356229
HOW CAN I FORGET YOUR BIG MASSIVE CAAACK
>>
>>71365091
Btw NO ONE thinks Cercei is a good person. She's just a good( female) villain the same way Tywin and Joffrey were good villains who happened to be male. Calm your fucking tits and remember women are people too. I think that will clear up most of the confusion you ever have.
>>
>>71356117

>sexist antagonistic clickbait disables comments

every fucking time and I still get b8ed
>>
>>71365151
They live simple lives just like Monks are supposed to. They also give a lot of charity.

Also, why do you think they are so oppressive?
>>
R'Hllor will never allow Danearys to take over Westeros. Sure she has dragons, but Jon Snow and Westeros has a literal god on their side that will FUCK targ fucking shits up. Let's see how well the false queen Danearys does when a fucking smoke monster comes after her when she sleeping.
>>
>>71365115
I'm the guy you responded to. Idk if you're just baiting but you write like a fucking retard.
>>
>>71361865
Yes
>>
>>71364781
At this point I really root for the walkers.
Varys and Tyrion are reduced to dwarf and dick jokes. Stannis and Tywin are dead. Jon and Danny are marry sues. Cersei shouldn't be alive anymore since years, considering how many mistakes she made in the game of thrones. Somewhat interesting characters like Magaery and the Sparrow are dead too. Davos and Jorah are good, but mostly side-characters that can die any moment.
Just let the Nights King end it already.
>>
>>71365170
Jaime confirmed for killing Cersei like he did the Mad King.

It's like pottery.
>>
>>71364843

>tv show makes it impossible for black man to win
>and that'd a good thing

>tv show makes it impossible for women to win
>and that's a good thing

just think for a second. of course it annoys white men because that's who the article is dismissing. if it was anti pocs or women they'd be the groups getting pissy about it
>>
>>71365185
No I'm not, I'm a sensible person who has been confronted with this argument before( mainly in response to that all MEN must die line from Dany) which was uncalled for since I don't think book Dany would ever say that but at the same time that she is a woman who doesn't fright doesn't make her any out of place to say it than someone like Tywin who had the option of learning to fight in battle while she would not.
I'm sorry presenting logic and facts based on observable trends in that world triggers you.
>>
>muh fiction empowers me to be politician. So it begins.
>no. Muh fiction means muh no more men. Now it ends.
>Muh enslavement of men commences in muh mind

hmm. OK then.
>>
>>71365321
They are better than the Sand Snakes.
>>
File: dcBHeQT.png (487 KB, 791x397) Image search: [Google]
dcBHeQT.png
487 KB, 791x397
>>71360251
Yes
There is only one who could truly be the storm.
>>
File: 1452484571464.jpg (81 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1452484571464.jpg
81 KB, 1024x768
>that barely literate feminist in this thread who is salty as fuck
>>
File: wake me up.jpg (24 KB, 480x256) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
24 KB, 480x256
>Game of Thrones makes it explicitly clear Westeros will never be ruled by non-whites
>>
File: LenaHeadyFeet - 32.jpg (181 KB, 634x992) Image search: [Google]
LenaHeadyFeet - 32.jpg
181 KB, 634x992
Loving all the Cersei posting, lads.
>>
>>71365258
My key board is fucked right now so I'm working with what I got. I really just had to say something. It's funny how you don't have a an actually argument to refute that though. Face it; this show isn't trying to make all men look useless neither is most of feminism. It's only you trying to do that towards all women, seemingly as a projection imo.
>>
>Girl Power: The Series
>>
Everyone in the whole ASOIAF universe are complete evil pieces of shit, except for a minor few characters like Jon Snow , Davos, and Hot Pie. I don't understand how you cannot root for the others at this point to basically kill off everyone and defeat evil.
>>
>>71365357
Yeah, no shit it annoys white men. My issue is that they clearly can't take what they dish out regularly.
>>
File: 2spooky4me.jpg (77 KB, 500x777) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4me.jpg
77 KB, 500x777
>>71356117
>Men BTFO
eh how about we round up all those empowered womyn and send them to the sandbox to fight some muslims?

I am sure they will do great job
>>
>>71356134
>all men must die
>i am no man
>>
>>71365528
We agree on the same thing, are you an idiot?
>>
>>71362421
>feel for
she became a lot more sympathetic in later seasons

even after what she did to tommen, you can tell the throne is far less satisfying to her in light of his death
>>
>Dorne and The Reach joining with Danearys army

literally why would they do that. It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>71365610
She just burned Kings Landing and made a speech saying she is evil.
>>
>>71365548
yeah, because there are constantly articles written about how it's a good thing that women should be excluded from reaching positions of power.

>they can't take what they dish out regularly

they? Who is they? Oh look at me I'm born white and male I can't help myself oppressing women. Is that what you are talking about?
>>
>>71359908
olanna treating them like little brats was one of my favourite moments this episode
>>
>>71356117

What about Jon the playa ?
>>
>>71365610
>you can tell the throne is far less satisfying to her in light of his death
No you can't. If anything, his death was welcomed because now she can rule directly rather than having to use her son as a puppet.
>>
>they still think someone's going to win the game of thrones
>>
>>71365768
She is broken, Jim.
>>
>>71365534
News flash: no one is rooting for Cersei to win, not even feminists. She's an obvious antagonist like Tywin. She's just interesting to watch again, like Tywin. Yara is interesting too. It would interesting to see if she actually holds up to her promise of eliminating the Ironbon way of life.
It's interesting to me that cory to all of female warriors/characters in historical pieces(Save Attia and Servillia), she doesn't he doesn't seem to mind if other women raped. That seems more accurate.
Dany is obviously the good good they all support like Jon ans Sansa( I agree she kind of underwent some character assassination though)
>>
>2016

>still fucking care about this stupid iron throne

Are you retarded?

I want to see the Lightbringer, wielded by Azor Ahai aka Jon Snow (please fuck off, Jon Snow is clearly the one who will become that person).
>>
>>71362421

She's a woman so whatever she does is justified.
>>
# QUEENS
#SLAY
#WOKE
it's over for you white males ,thanks for giving us rights
>>
>>71357838
Going the Dorn isn't that bad, why the fuck did he go back to join their armada if he already was in westeros at the time.
>>
Only a matter of time before this board succumbs to tumblr the way co did.

Sad times
>>
>>71365717
"They" are white males that complain about white males not being present in certain avenues of media while simultaneously bitching about women bitching about no women in media.
>>
>>71365920
>"They" are white males that complain about white males not being present in certain avenues of media

where did this ever happen. I don't see men bitching about the representation of themselves in romance novels or comics directed towards women.
>>
>>71365606
Huh? Are you trying to say you're the same exact guy who made the statement? Obviously the rest of that that post didn't apply to you. when I said "Seriously this"( my bad with the typo, it's my fucking keyboard) I was agreeing with you. In the rest of the post I was shitting on the guys here who are bitching about all women obviously. I can't believe I had to explain that too you. Are you sure you're not retarded? Just saying.
Idk I assumed it was some other anon trying to make a shit come back.
>>
Eh i dont care. Im not gonna bitch because women are in charge the way women bitch when men are in charge. It makes no difference to me. When all is said and done they can write anything they want for a fantasy story. You want me to be upset that in a world with ice zombies, giants and fucking dragons women can be in charge? Lol all of its fantasy
>>
>>71365768
She doesn't have that characteristic look of smug satisfaction she gets upon winning. She got the throne, but at the cost of the only thing she cared about more than power, her children. She looks sad and worried.
>>
>>71366156
Finally a sensible person who's life doesn't revolve around a show about tits and dragons.
>>
>Danearys and Yara armys raping and murdering innocent people all over westeros
>children are crying in villages waiting for a hero to save them
>Yara and Danearys laughing and making sexual innuendos at each other watching the chaos
>all of a sudden a flashing hot light catches there attention from the sky
>it's Viserys ascending from heaven with angel wings and lightbringer in his hands
>Danearys hears a whisper behind her "You've awoken the dragon you whore" *Viserys teleported behind her*
>lightbringer slashes through her body cutting her in half diagnolly
>>
>>71366065
Who was talking about romance novels and comics for women? This show isn't a man show, it's just a show. People in this thread are complaining about how women are "overly" represented.
>>
>>71366435
where
>>
File: BATMO.gif (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
BATMO.gif
1 MB, 1024x768
>>71356117

>implying the Iron Throne isn't going to be molten slag by the end of this series
>>
File: alt-right.jpg (416 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
alt-right.jpg
416 KB, 1000x721
>>71357545
>milo faggopolis
>>
>>71366156
i think people get less upset about what's in the show and more about other people claiming the show is empowering their ideology
>>
File: 1466507598860.jpg (14 KB, 379x359) Image search: [Google]
1466507598860.jpg
14 KB, 379x359
who gives a shit if GoT is feminist trash? let them have a fictional TV show, men still literally run everything in the world and men will run everything in the world until the end of time, and even then if there is a god to take us he's a fucking dude too

99% of the people i've talked to don't even know what the show is about, let alone praise it for it's """women power,"""" as long as you don't live in seattle or some shitty faggot part of america then i don't see how a couple hundred bulldykes and uggos on the internet feeling inspired to go to a 9Round once and then waste it by getting donuts afterwards affects anybody
>>
File: zergface.jpg (66 KB, 210x241) Image search: [Google]
zergface.jpg
66 KB, 210x241
>>71366156
>>71366685

ITT: Women using red herrings to imply that anyone who hates feminist yellow journalism must be a bigot that's complaining about the show itself rather than the women jerking themselves off over the fact that 90% of the major male characters are dead.
>>
File: Hamburger.jpg (183 KB, 1502x1000) Image search: [Google]
Hamburger.jpg
183 KB, 1502x1000
>>71366640
Yes. Some bloggers literally bend over backwards just to make everything that happens on their favorite TV-show fit their narrative. They don't realize that this is not reality, it's just a bunch of people writing a story and it's kind of arrogant to assume that they've written the show not only to appease to a specific sub-set of people but also actively belong to that group themselves.

Cersei is batshit insane and well on her way to become worse than the mad king. She's not the fucking one who's been oppressed. She's one of the most privileged people in Westeros. The moment she was born as a noble she already had more rights and more power than 99% of the people in the entire country. How can anyone claim that this shit is about "female empowerment" when Cersei was the one fucking over absolutely everyone in her reach.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 734x949) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 734x949
>>71365528
No anti-male agenda, just being overly sensitive, etc. etc. You guys are like clockwork in every single fucking thread on /tv/. Don't you have day jobs?
>>
>>71366685
>men run everything in the world

no, they don't. An elite group of men run everything in the world. The average Joe has no more power than the average Jane.
>>
>>71366933
still a male though, so get fucked roastie
>>
>>71356117

no one in GoT is a place for any ruler - i thought that was the whole fucking point of GoT
>>
>>71366962
I'm a guy you retard.
>>
>>71366774
nice autism
>>
>>71356606
Good summation of the hillary campaign.
>>
I love how people forget who makes up the armies and commanders, the scholars and even the fucking bankers
they are literally all men
>>
>>71366962
You are pissing at the wrong wall here if you are actually proud that an elite group of people hold all the power and the rest of the "normal men" get blamed for holding all that power if they have no more power than anyone else.
>>
>>71362104
It's the actor as well.

Euron is supposed to be incredibly handsome and has a certain look in his eyes that terrifies people, not some Swedish chubster that doesn't even know how to speak english
>>
>>71366774
Men being mad because women are in charge in GoT is like a man watching looney toons and being upset that a man is being outsmarted by a rabbit. Come on guys is a fantasy show. Let the women pat themselves on the back for having high ranking positions in fucking Westeros. They WANT you to be upset so they can call you insecure. Dont fall for it.

>thinking any woman who watches GoT without an agenda doesnt love Jon Snow more than any other character anyway
>>
>>71357838

how did Varys teleport back to Dany so quickly?
>>
she looked so fucking hot in that costume. my dicky is hard just thinking about it.
>>
>>71367009

Hey look, another red herring.
>>
>>71357376
Game of Thrones ought to be the story of how Westeros civilization managed to fuck itself over by transitioning over to incompetent women just before the White Walkers provide all the Westerosi a much longed for, blissful extinction
>>
>>71365375
The main point of contention is not that women never got to learn to fight (except a bunch of them). Its that all the women in charge of armies seem to have little regards to those who die under them. Now while that's also true for some of the men commander who couldn't give a shit about their men, they don't fucking smile and act smug while watching thousands of men die. They have some dignity and understand that sacrifices must be made, some of them like Jon and Robb clearly show regret over those sacrifices.

The only commander who seems to derive pleasure from watching thousands die in horrible agony and give zero shit about his men is Ramsay, and he's a fucking psychopath. Is that really the metric you want to evaluate the females behavior on ?

Brienne is a good example of a woman fighter done well. She's fucking massive for once and she's clearly learned how to fight. She at least tries to maintain a degree of dignity and honor instead of being a backstabbing cunt to those close to her (I'm still waiting for her to sacrifice Pod pointlessly). And she's shown to understand the horrors of war and she's willing to get her own hands dirty. Unlike Sansa for instance, while she was wiser than Jon about the fact that Rickon was dead anyway, she still lied to Jon about having an army on her side, sent him to very probable death, tried to manipulate LF while clearly falling in his trap (again). And then she has the gall to crack a smile while watching her own half-brother in horrible agony, her own brother dead and thousands herded like cattle and slaughtered.
>>
>>71365610
>she became a lot more sympathetic in later seasons
Only to have it all outdone this season by proving to be literally worse than the worst king yet
>>
These people are actually rooting for Cersei?

Did they just miss the part where she commited mass murder last episode?
>>
>>71364908
>night KING
>>
>>71356117
Except Littlefinger is the next one to sit on that throne and eventually Jon when he kills his cousin Dany.
>>
>>71365220
She IS not a good female villain, she's literally a dumb whore who fucked herself into the position of queen.

Tywin was a good villain, as was Roose
>>
>>71367469
Nah man, it's all good. She just used the equivalent of a WMD on her own people, the church and half of the nobility.

I swear to go if next season there are no revolts in the street I'm going to shit myself.
>>
File: 1439135097144.jpg (61 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
1439135097144.jpg
61 KB, 801x534
>>71357545
>>
>>71356771
You MUST be a woman.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.