[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which demographic is this character even meant to appeal to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: z7p5af75.jpg (379 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
z7p5af75.jpg
379 KB, 600x901
Which demographic is this character even meant to appeal to?

Do women really enjoy watching this fat, slobbering cuck being pathetic?
>>
>>71344545
>Which demographic is this character even meant to appeal to?
>fat, slobbering cuck
Well it looks like you just answered your own question.
>>
It's literally the only kind good fellow who is still alive.
>>
the 4chan audience. It would have worked best if Gilly's kid were half black.
>>
>>71344545
I kinda like watching his story.
I mean he is a massive faggot and would wear a fedora if he lived in our generation.
BUT at least he isn't a virgin.
>>
>>71344545
yes. women love pathetic men. they like want to be friends with them and they want him to find love
>but i mean I'd never date him he's just not my type :3
>>
That library scene was pretty awesome.
>>
>>71344655
OP BTFO
>>
>>71344762
Speaking from experience?
>>
>>71344762
You couldn't be more wrong.
>>
>>71344545
>they want the /pol/ audience
>>
>>71344545

not every character has to appeal to a "demographic" you sperglord
>>
>>71344545
It's meant to coincide with reality. If you're a single mother, you'll always have some pathetic beta cuck provider to fall back on.
>>
>>71344797
>doesnt let 11/10 gilly in library or his wife's son

fuck that scene, triggered me af
>>
>>71344545
>we want the /r9k/ audience

t. D&D
>>
>>71344756
yeah instead he's raising another man's son
>>
>>71344545
as a guy i dont like this actor and am considering to skip five minutes of GoT each time he has a scene.
i think girls would find him ugly and awkward since there are so much better actors on the show. Theon, whatever the dwarf Lannister is & Jon Snow are probably the kinda shit women enjoy seeing coz of facial aesthetics
>>
>>71344762
Lol xd :3 reow
>gurl btw
>>
>>71344545
It's supposed to be a self-insertion of GRRM himself (i.e. a fat beta cuck)
>>
>>71344545
>>71344732

This. This character is made for spergs like you. Unfortunately you can't into empathy.
>>
>>71344545
>Do women really enjoy watching this fat, slobbering cuck being pathetic?

solid provider and doesn't mind raising another mans son. That's 10/10 for a woman.
>>
>>71344545
Yeah, I know he's important about gaining knowledge about white walkers and whatever
Problem is, HE'S STILL FUCKING BORING AND WASTE OF SCREENTIME
>>
>>71344756
He fucked Lily?
>>
>>71344905
>tyrion
>something women want to see

lmao
>>
>>71344545
Average /lit/ user
>>
>>71344545
it's meant to make fat nerds feel better about themselves.
>>
>>71344979
she let him pity fuck her in the last season
>>
>>71344824
Tits or gtfo
>>
Bro how come he never lost any weight when he was at the wall. He was in an intense physical role at the watch.
>>
>>71344999
/lit/ hates gurm though

also nice trips
>>
>>71345029

He was a glorified librarian
>>
>>71345029
He ate big.
>>
>>71344949
Better than more girl powa amirite Dany/Dorne/Yara scenes. With Roose the Goose dead we haven't many decent characters left for next season.
>>
>>71345190
For two.
>>
women like to see a rolemodel for their future cuckbands
>>
didn't grrm intend to make this guy into some sort of chivalry hero figure to attract women reading the books, but then got disappointed when women told him they didn't give a shit about him and swooned for the ugly hound instead? i think there's a screenshot from some forum.
>>
File: Rain_of_castamere_arya_hound.png (1 MB, 1000x611) Image search: [Google]
Rain_of_castamere_arya_hound.png
1 MB, 1000x611
>>71345775
Every fucking time.
Women flock to the Alpha.
Even the lolis.

Everything we've been taught about women is misleading propaganda (by women). They will pick the cocky asshole over the sensitive fag every single time.
>>
>>71346005
>Everything we've been taught about women is misleading propaganda (by women).
but women always say they prefer "bad guys", and every guy knows this.
>>
>>71344545
He will have the Iron Throne
>>
Sam's literally just GRRM, he's even said this himself.
>>
>redditors think sam is pandering to /tv/when he really is pandering to redditors

/tv/ is ilyn payne
>>
>>71346071
The nice guy always wins on the Romantic movies and soap operas.
>>
>>71346327
/tv/ is Tommen
>>
>>71344905
>dwarf

you misspelled Jaime
>>
>>71346373
And why are these the worst fucking movies?
>>
>>71344797

They just ripped from Skyrim. Fucking dwarf tech scrolls
>>
/tv/ demographic
>>
so why does this actor basically refuse to get in shape or lose some weight.

It makes no sense that he's still fat after a couple of good years of the night's watch. Maybe not super buff and shit, but at least a sign of losing something.

He's the exact same character from when he was introduced.
>>
>>71345288
underbasted roast
>>
>>71346373
Reality too. The problem has never been being nice or not, it's either "nice" guys that demand they be compensated for it (thus making them assholes) or guys that think they're nice but actually have no backbone. Confidence is the selling point.

Women that always go for bad boys are miserable and know it. They just can't stomach a pussy that won't stand up for themself.

Source: I have always been kind to women and done very well with all types because I go out and live instead of staring at my shoes.
>>
File: i'm a #gillyshill-y now.jpg (93 KB, 575x862) Image search: [Google]
i'm a #gillyshill-y now.jpg
93 KB, 575x862
>you will never maul her little bastard to death like a lion before lubing up her wildling vag with your blood smeared mouth

All those gods in this story, and none of them are real.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.