[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp, that was the least surprising plot twist of the entire series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 9
Welp, that was the least surprising plot twist of the entire series
>>
>>71341909
Do showfags actually know what's going on here?

I haven't read the books, but if it weren't for all the bookfags spamming R+L=J, I don't think I'd have any fucking idea what the significance of that scene was.
>>
>>71341976
Yeah seems like a weird decision to not just have her call him Jon.
>>
>>71341976
when the baby's face fades into jon snows face i think it becomes somewhat clear
>>
>>71341909
Well the Showfags must have got the idea that the baby is Jon. I guess they don't want to lay it on thick that JON SNOW IS A TARGARYEN GET HYPE in one scene. They'll do the full reveal next season which will show the true significance of that scene to showfags.
>>
>>71342056
I think you're overestimating showfags
>>
>>71341909

They've been highlighting the fact that Jon is a bastard over and over this season. He's been called a bastard like 20 times in one episode even.

The normies will probably be confused and think Ned slept with his sister and that he's now an incest baby.
>>
>>71341976
The scene switching immediately to Jon is a pretty big hint for the cognitively impaired.

They'll probably have to remind them who the Targaryens are next season though.
>>
>>71342137
this desu

>>71341265
>>
So shouldn't the time travelling raven ghost also be there?
>>
Could Rhaegar and Lyanna have got married if he was already married to the Dornish woman? Cause it'd be funny if all the normies who support Snow realise he still can't get iron throne cause he's still a bastard.

It also be funny to see them trying to justify shipping an auntie with her nephew.
>>
>>71341909
I'm sorry, does this have consequence?

Bloodline DOES NOT MATTER. Jon Snow is a King. Cersei Fuckall is a Queen. Dany just blows her way through everything.
>>
Can someone explain to me how this is a plot twist? We just get to see Johns real mother. What's the big deal? Am i missing something?
>>
>>71341976
Some bastard has royal blood. WHO CARES? Not legitimate.
>>
>>71341976
Well, they probably know the baby is Jon because of the obvious scene transition. But most of them probably won't know that he's half Targaryan.
>>
File: 1442980209209.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1442980209209.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>71342214

>showfags
>>
>>71342239
Because Ned Stark had told everyone that Jon was his son with some random strumpet. So now it turns out he's not Ned's son but Lyanna and Rhaegar Targaryen.
>>
>>71342214
Jon Snow is a Targ. If you've even watched the past 6 seasons you know this has very real consequences
>>
>>71341976

After reading through the books, between 2-3 it becomes somewhat obvious.

After re-reading even just book one, it's painfully obvious.

In the shows, there's at least one scene in each season that leaves a clue, the crypts of winterfell conversation between sansa and baelish, the subtlety of his 'mother' in season one, the flashbacks from this season, and maester aemon's comments throughout.

If you would still be in a world of 'idk what's going on', you must have a square rooted iq.
>>
>>71341976
Yes. People aren't literally retarded.
It's not subtle at all. You fucking mong.
>In previous episode reel
>In your face exposition about Rhaegar raping her
>>
>>71342383

Rhaegar didn't rape her.

'Lyanna loved flowers'

Ned finds her in the tower of joy surrounded by blood and rose pedals'

one of dozens of indicators that they were in love.
>>
>>71342239
Lyanna Stark, who was promised to Robert Baratheon, was abducted or eloped with Rhaegar Targaryan. Presumably, the son is his, making Jon Snow actually Jon Targaryan. Ned lied and said Jon was his bastard because they knew Robert would kill the child for being a Targaryan.
>>
>>71342424
I know. I was just regarding the line about rape. To showfags it became clear this episode that it wasn't actually rape.
>>
>>71342425

Sorry bud, he's still a snow. Just Rhaegar's son. He's stll married to Elia
>>
I think the problem is that GRRM is such a Jew slow writer that by the time he releases the next book the previous one has been so analyzed carefully hinted at twists are extremely obvious.
>>
>>71342472

showfags displayed a clear world of retardation in last nights threads far beyond that of the previous 9 weeks.
>>
>>71342478
Wouldn't he be a Rivers or Sand? Tower of Joy is in Dorne right?
>>
>>71342540
And Jon is not even his true name
>>
>>71342540

I'm trying to remember if 'technically' the region in which you were born in dictates your last name or simply where the father is from.

If it's where you were born, then the sandsnakes need to have about half their last names changed.
>>
>>71342159
You say that as a joke but one of my showfag friends said exactly this.
>>
>>71342381
Yeah, it's pretty apparent from book one that Jon is not Ned's bastard. When Ned has the flashbacks in Ethernet Red Keep dungeons, it becomes clear that Rhaegar either raped her or impregnated her willingly. Either way the result is the same.

>>71342478
Maybe in the eyes of the law, but Elia didn't have three kingsguard protecting her, did she? Rhaegar also shat on her at the tourney to give Lyanna the flower. He loved her more and would have married her had the outcome of the rebellion been different.
>>
>>71342700
>Ethernet
The jig is up and I'm outed as a lowly phoneposter.
>>
>>71342700

True, all of it totally true. I just don't think 'in the eyes of the law' jon's last name is technically targaeryan, that's all. He IS one, just doesn't have the last name.
>>
>>71342332

Who? i can't remember all these fucking names and families.
>>
>>71342790

It's also interesting via ned because, I don't recall one time him ever remembering a time where he broke his vows to catelyn, it's all said or thought from another person's point of view.

Side fact I guess, not entirely relevant at this point in time.
>>
>>71342425

Did Neds wife whatever the fuck she was called know about this? Is this why she hated him so much?
>>
>>71342762
To be fair his cell probably has terrible wifi reception.
>>
>>71342813

The headless horsemen in season one
>>
>>71342912

Who? Season 1 aired like 5 years ago. How the fuck am i supposed to remember that.
>>
>>71342878

Ned never told anyone, not even his wife.

Initially it would seem ridiculous not to at least tell her, but there's several different conflicts that just, I would assume, make ned go 'Aw fuck it, I can leave with the least of immoral circumstances'.

Jon is still his nephew, and what with Jon now being the heir to the throne (in some aspect), Robert now holds that throne, we wouldn't want jon growing up and getting any funny ideas, nor robert. (keep in mind at the time it was assumed the viserys and dany are nowhere to be found or dead)

Robert wanted all the targs dead. So did tywin for that matter as a means of team switching. Robert was betrothed to lyanna, lyanna is ned's sister, jon is ned's nephew and so on and so on.

Yeah, easiest route would just be to claim jon as his own without further conflict.
>>
>>71342878
No she didn't know. SHe hated him because she thought he was Ned's bastard son with another woman. Honestly Ned should have probably told her.
>>
>>71342881
I kek'd

>>71342847
Exactly. Ned is one of the most honorable characters and he dishonored himself to spare her son out of love. He went to an early grave for honor in trying to spare Cersei's children.

The illegitimate child stood between him and Cat too, she really hated Jon and never forgave Ned. Really adds another layer to his character.
>>
>>71342878
Really? Hell fucking no she didn't know. She would've sold him out ASA-fucking-P. She hated him because he embodies like 99% of her insecurities.

She literally prayed to the gods for him to die, then when he almost died she was like "lol jk," then when he didn't die she was like "lol I was jk about jk I really do hate this baby for no fucking reason."

I'd say it's between her and Cersei for most inhuman shit in the series, and I typed this while considering The Mountain AND Joffrey. She's a fucking piece of shit and they don't communicate it well enough in the show. I'm glad Stoneheart is not coming.

Although this is from the guy that was saying LOL CERSEI'S GONNA KILL THEM ALL WITH WILDFIRE RIGHT NOW BUT JK JK NOT RLLY as it was happening and just about cried at Tommen's bullshit.

Fuck D&D, I watched the last 5 seasons again over the past 2 weeks and they dropped like 3 hints a season that Cersei was gonna do that shit, not even that subtle because I was hardly paying attention and still caught it.

>D&D CONFIRMED FOR POTTERISTS
>>
>>71341909
How is that surprising in any way. Since Season 1, since the books this has been the prevalent theory.
>>
>>71343100

Yeah but, trying to orchestrate something with catelyn to 'let's just pretend he's my bastard at the dinner festivities and act like everything is ok' would be a little more difficult seeing as everyone in westeros is nosy as shit. plus with all the jabs and comments, at some point catelyn's frustration COULD boil over and she spills the beans. If she didn't pose any problem with Jon, what would the reaction be from others at that point? She gave a somewhat (but a little extreme and prolonged) reaction to the whole ordeal.

Besides, ned's not our top choice for scheming or coming up with white lie ideas. This was probably just the easiest decision.
>>
>>71343231

To be fair, she was gonna use it when Stanis raided the city in season 2. The thing they don't communicate well is that this is a result of her paranoia (Joffrey is the only one dead at this point in the books), and she progressively descends into madness. Not to mention, the maggy the frog prophecy starts to play itself more and more in her head the further along she goes in the story.
>>
>>71342159
>The normies will probably be confused and think Ned slept with his sister and that he's now an incest baby.
Kek, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what's already happening.
>>
>>71343231
Are you retarded?
>>
>>71343231
Pretty misogynist.
>>
>>71343660

At first I thought so, but then again maybe not.

Catelyn constantly cunt-eye's jon his entire time at Winterfell before he goes to the Wall. She pours all of her embarrassment, shame, disappointment, envy, hurt (as any normal female would) onto the wrong person. Rarely do we see her harboring those feelings towards Ned. It's not Jon's fault even if he really was Ned Stark's bastard.

At times her seething is a bit overkill. So I can see where anon is getting at. I don't share the same opinion, but I do think Catelyn can be a royal cunt when it comes to jon.
>>
>>71342425

Why is Ned Stark literally the best character in the entire series?

Martin is just a fucking hipster contrarian for having killed him off.

>Lmao this isn't your grandpa's tolkein, le anyone can die. :^)
>>
>>71344381

>redundantly uses the word literally in a post
>uses literally in the same vernacular as every other illiterate cunt
>calls martin a hipster
>>
>>71344475

I mean literally in the full extent of the word. As in there is no character in the book better than him; He's literally the best character.
>>
>>71344563

That's not how literally is used though.

You could simply say he is THE best, or he is the best.

Literally is pointless.
>>
>>71344653

Let me give you an example

'Yo, that nigga Jesus is walking on water'

"Damn dude that's pretty cool...."

'No, you don't understand, he's LITERALLY walking on water'

See the difference? That's why it's rarely necessary to use, and yet I see the fucking word 10+ times a thread.
>>
>>71344795
Literally autism.
>>
>>71344381
Jon is literally Ned. Ned was only good because he died, making fun of the whole trope thing.

Jon gets revived, which makes him a fag.
>>
>>71341976
yeah, how would anybody even remotely understand who the father's supposed to be? Let alone that it's a Targaryen.
>>
>>71341976
We'll see after my sister watches the episode. I bet she has no idea what this scene is about, other than "Bran saw his father in a dream".
>>
>>71341976
You'd have to be a complete dumbass not to figure it out after that scene.
>>
>>71345028
This, the father is ofcourse strongly hinted but unconfirmed.
>>
>>71344878

Plainly dumber than a nigger
>>
>>71343867
Cat made him stay outside when the Lannisters came over and kicked him out of the room when he was trying to see Bran when he was leaving. She fucking hated him.
>>
>keeps it vague by only letting us hear parts of what she tells Ned
Oh shit, maybe D&D will actually have some sort of subtle-
>cut from the baby's face to Jon's
I laughed
>>
as a showfag i knew who llyana was but i really didnt know why she was in that tower, only that she was supposed to marry rob and died.
the baby being jon snow is p obvious from the fade into his fucking face, but i dont really know who his father is supposed to be or why she needed rescue

yes ive read the wiki but thats external to the show
>>
File: 1467028646458.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1467028646458.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>Preston's face when
>>
>>71345787

i know, i remember, she's a bit of a huge bitch
>>
>>71345797
That's about as subtle as you can get unless you wanna pull a Walking Dead and leave it for next season as retarded cliffhanger. Also that shot was great
>>
>>71346014

That's not the first time they've done that where they jump to jon, they just didn't have the baby in the previous scene
>>
What is the significance of Jon learning about his true parentage? What is the big deal about it? How will it affect him? How will affect the realm?
>>
>>71346319

That's a good question for once. I'm starting to believe it's more for the audience's amusement at this point. Ned, Robert, Tywin, and a few other important figureheads that would otherwise care about him being a Targaeryan are out of the picture, so it's no longer important.
>>
>>71346319
pleasing plebs that dream about Dany and Jon marriage
>>
>>71346319
He was the firstborn of the prince back when the targs ruled. He has more claim than danerys.
>>
>>71341909
I have watched ever episode and I have zero clue who that woman is. I'm assuming she's someone significant and not a whore (as previously believed to be Snow's mom), but I still have no idea.
>>
>>71341976
Yeah I can kinda see how a showfag could not get all the implications of that scene.

For some reason D&D choose to believe their audience actually pays attention to the story.
>>
>>71345028

One of my friends seriously thought the father was Benjen Stark

I said but thats Lyanna Stark

and he said, ye she married Benjen
>>
>>71346420
I can only seeing it being of any importance is that he might marry someone for the sake of uniting the North back to the rest of the realm? Like, if Jon is a Targ and Stark the North would be more receptive to Dany.
>>
>>71343627
Not in the strictest sense of the term, no.
>>
>>71345787
Not to mention THE definitve line to demonstrate her hatred, which I forgot, but found anew in my reread. She sends Jon out of Brans room, after he shows compassion and tact, as he leaves she says:
"Jon." He turns around. "It should've been you."
>>
>>71344890
This. Kinda.
>>
>>71347628
Damn, that's cold blooded.
>>
Soooo... It's Rhaegar who's jon's father, right?
>>
>>71348076
>>71348076
Yep
>>
>>71347628
This. Normies will never understand how much of a total fucking cunt bitch Cat is. She's a fierce mother, but look at how she treats Jon? She treated TYRION better when she thought he ATTEMPTED TO ASSASSINATE BRAN. She has absolutely no honor or code when it comes to Jon, but literally the "killer" of her son she treats okay and lets walk free with no complaint.

She prayed to the gods to have him die as a baby then was like "fuck I'm a terrible person don't really do it," then promised to treat him right AND have him legitimized, and never bothered to do any of that.

I've literally cringed at Cersei's smug fucking faces the last two seasons. She sets the Tyrell's up, then when it totally backfires on her it's like "onoes pls stahp I'm totally humble" then she gets out and its total smug face again when she blows up the sept with everyone she hates in it, and again smug face as she takes the throne that she has no right to, and I'd still say Cat is worse.

I fucking hate Cersei, and still I understand that Cat is either just as bad or worse. They just lack the ability to articulate it on the show. There's tons of shit that Cat does in the book to Jon that's mostly just to be a total cunt, and Cersei is mostly just a fucking crazy alcoholic overly protective mother spoiled-little-shit-grown.
>>
>>71342813
>i can't remember all these fucking names and families.
Then maybe try Dora the Explorer or something more suited to your processing power
>>
>>71342255
tell that to the 5 Blackfyres

It doesnt matter who is heir or who has what blood or who is married to who.
It only matters who has the biggest army.
>>
>>71345797
I was literally like
>oh no you didn't just tease us fucking agai-
>babies face cuts to Jon's face
>just look down into my lap thinking about how fucking hamfisted the reveal is and what's the most creative way to kill myself
>>
>>71348546
What is left to tease? It was obvious it was Jon for years now. It was a cool shot and led in perfectly to his King in the North scene.
>>
File: kinninanorf.png (1 MB, 1195x1014) Image search: [Google]
kinninanorf.png
1 MB, 1195x1014
KINNINAORF KINNINAORF KINNINAROF

>kinninaorf
>>
>>71348546

>I was literally like
>I was literally like
>I was literally like
>I was literally like
>I was literally like
>was literally like
>literally like
>>
>>71348348
Tyrion was still a Lannister. If she had tortured him the Lannisters would have taken revenge on her daughters. Jon was just some bastard and had no power so she could really treat him like shit all she wanted. Mothers do this quite a lot, actually. That being said, if Robert had bought one his bastards home I am pretty sure he/she would have been found dead somewhere in King's Landing not too soon afterwards.
>>
>>71342207
It was standard for the Targaryans to have more than 1 wife
>>
>>71343231
>they dropped like 3 hints a season that Cersei was gonna do that shit
this season or like the past few seasons? provide examples pls
>>
>>71345797
>>71348546
>young ned gets a new baby from his dying sister
>expecting subtlety for something only a literal retard would miss if they didn't have the cut to old jon snow
how would you geniuses have done it?
>>
>>71346014
I'm not sure if you're asking, but Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna's bastard, and the only living person that still knows for sure is Howland Reed, unless he was the HS and just died like a fucking idiot. D&D have some stupid bullshit up their sleeve that only normies won't rage at, but unless Howland Reed steps forward with undeniable evidence that Jon is Targ AND someone legitimizes him, his heritage now means fuckall.

>Sansa wants him dead look at their dynamic this season and her fucking face every time they talk, when Jon was declared the King of the North she looked like her cunt was about to fall out
>if he somehow gets past that dumb bitch, Cersei is now NOT JUST QUEEN REAGENT BUT ACTUALLY THE QUEEN
Who is even supposed to take the throne now? I'm almost positive Cersei has no fucking claim whatsoever to it, and is just some dumb stand in while they setup for awesome lol zomg ub3r takeover from left field
>>
>>71348929
>I'm not sure if you're asking
he's not. He's just telling you that the show did a shit job of laying out jon's lineage.
>>
File: mundane.png (518 KB, 1308x852) Image search: [Google]
mundane.png
518 KB, 1308x852
>no full mountain reveal
>>
>>71349018
can someone xray this pls
>>
>>71342056
>>71342056
That and the babe had jet black eyes. I thought it was a cool way to show it
>>
>>71341909
Game of Thrones, a story written by the fans.

>Feed me your theories guys if I like them I'll put them in my story, I have no idea how to finish this mess.

Friendly reminder that the only thing GURM knows how to write are banquet descriptions.
>>
>>71346319
Dragons. He's going to control both the Dragons and his wolf to fight the white walkers. This represents both his heritage so that he literally becomes a song of fire and ice
>>
>>71348929
Question: If word does get out that Jon is a legitimate Targ, how does Dany react to this?

Does she extend a marriage offer?
>>
>>71349133
Showcuck pls.

GRRM has been shitting these books out before you were in middle school at a snail's pace. They've been deconstructed and analyzed by hardcore fantasy neckbeards for years. R + L = J has been painfully obvious for a long time, it's not fan fiction.
>>
>>71349147
she might try to make an ally out of him, which will happen because they both have beef with the lannisters. There's nothing for jon in marrying her since she's barren.
>>
>>71348705
>That being said, if Robert had bought one his bastards home I am pretty sure he/she would have been found dead somewhere in King's Landing not too soon afterwards.
Yeah, pretty sure that's why Mya never came to Kings Landing.
>>
>>71346635
Eh. In the first flashback this season, young Ned pretty clearly asks "Where's my sister?" So there's your clue. But yeah I doubt most show watchers remember Rhaegar or what Robert's rebellion was about
>>
>>71349133
GERRRM telegraphs all his "twists." He's laid them all out. Only retards on the internet claim to have deciphered them and claim to know some secret.
>>
>>71349133
Are you mad Preston?
>>
>>71349230
Yes it is.

Like Hold the Door.
>>
Wtf does Cersei have? She practically has every house against her now. At this point Dany winning is overkill would be an overkill.
>>
>>71348705
I get your point, but Robert was practically infatuated with his bastards (they laughed and played with him as babies and Cersei's children never did which really angered him), and IIRC he's got like 33-35 bastards in the capital alone when he dies. Upon Joffrey's crowning all but one die.

As long as he was alive, I think they were safe.
>>
>>71349147
That was my very first reaction to the reveal

>close eyes solemnly
>dany and jon confirmed...
>>
>>71349147
What if she tries to kill him?

Also, would Jon want to marry Dany? Would he let her rule and he be off somewhere fighting or just taking a break? Will he make her forget about Daario?
>>
>>71349568
>Dany winning
she's literally not though...
>>
>>71349262

I forgot about that. Why does Daenarys think she can forge an alliance through marriage if she can't even sire an heir?
>>
>>71349977
>What if she tries to kill him?
she has no reason to

>Also, would Jon want to marry Dany?
he has no reason to

>Would he let her rule and he be off somewhere fighting or just taking a break?
he's not and will never be in a position to let her do anything

>will he make her forget about Daario
maybe
>>
>>71349994
because she doesn't have to tell them she's barren. Also, marrying the future queen sounds nice and comes with benefits.
>>
This scene would have been great if bookfags could shut the fuck up
>>
>>71349262
She only thinks she's barren, but it's still one of the reasons I give that she shouldn't be fucking queen.

>take over Iron Throne FINALLY AFTER ONLY 1,000 YEARS
>die only a few years later and leave no heir
>entire realm is thrown into total chaos once again because some 13 year old girl set out on a vendetta
Fucking stupid.

Now, if she's actually NOT barren... that's an interesting twist, but it still makes her a total selfish cunt because she 100% believes she is.
>>
>>71349568

Cersei is too stupid to realize this.
>>
>>71346497
you realise this is what will happen right ?
>>
>>71349568
She thinks she has her Tywin level intelligence, when in reality everyone fucking despises her, and knows she's a massive retard. She thinks she has Jaime, but I have a feeling that's not going to last for very long once she spills what she did to him
At this point, she has the crown on her head, Qyburn and his birds, and a nigh-unkillable zombie at her side.
>>
>>71341909
Every plot twist was the least surprising with motherfuckers spoiling everything from the start. I really wish I didn't let my curiosity get the best of me when people started with the R+L=J shit.
>>
>>71342813

That's because most people are borderline retarded with IQs of room temperature. I'm sorry to tell you that you may be one of them.
>>
>>71343231
>Dear lord, Cersei has wildfyre in the basement
>Cersei's stocking up on wildfyre in the basement
>Cersei's got enough wildfyre in the basement to burn down all of King's Landing

We all knew she was going to do it sooner or later. And Cersei never passes up an opportunity to be a Smug McCuntface.
>>
File: c.jpg (171 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
171 KB, 1600x900
>>71350532
Speaking of which, is Cleganebowl still a thing?
>>
>>71349568
Dany is going to lose most of her fleet against the Greyjoys
>>
>>71341909
i expected twinns
>>
File: VarysSmiling.png (650 KB, 369x450) Image search: [Google]
VarysSmiling.png
650 KB, 369x450
>>71341909
>implying it's not a set-up for the REAL plot-twist, where the baby isn't Jon but Ned Dayne, with Jon just being a bastard all along and it mattering for nothing

Why do you think the part where she says the name was hidden by a wisper AND muted to make sure you couldn't just turn the volume up? Why do you think they shot the scene with Dawn leaning against the bed like that? They just WANT you to think the baby was Jon, just like GRRM wants you to think Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna's.
>>
>>71350968
>Why do you think the part where she says the name was hidden by a wisper AND muted to make sure you couldn't just turn the volume up?
Because Jon isn't his actual name? It's the one Ned chose for him
>>
>>71350829
They're both around and everyone in the 7 kingdoms hates Cersei. Of course the bowl is up.
>>
File: 1421543522554.jpg (331 KB, 1280x2180) Image search: [Google]
1421543522554.jpg
331 KB, 1280x2180
>Dany gets a very "open" proposition from Dyke Quen of the Seven seas
>Suddenly marriage is the best solution for conquering Westeros
>Leaves Daario Naharis back home
>Gave no shits about doing it

I swear to god if the next season ends in gay marriage, I'll purge this series from my memory like I did with Korra.
>>
>>71351241
Didn't purge it very well if you can still remember the show's title and how it ended.
>>
>>71351468
My butthurt is very real, ser.
>>
>>71351052
more reason to not hide it.
>>
File: 1407419259329.png (19 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
1407419259329.png
19 KB, 571x448
>>71345028
My friend actually asked me if Jon is inbred, because he thought Ned and Lyanna where fuckin
>>
>>71351241
The talk from last episode about Rape King wanting to give hher is big cock made her realize she can use marriage as a political asset, that's all there is to it.
>>
If it is revealed that Jon is legit prince and actual heir to the throne will Littlefinger try to kill him?
>>
>>71341909
How the fuck could none of you get it? I have never read the books but I knew right away when it showed Jon's face and the dramatic music played that that was him as a baby.

You have to be real dumb to not get this.
>>
so who's jon's real dad?
>>
>>71341909
Wait who was the women again? Is that Jon's sister correct? She asked him to look after her baby?
>>
>>71352005
Rhaegar Targaryen, the Mad King's son and brother of Dany. So Dany is like Jon's aunt or something, but it's always hard to tell with those damn inbreeding Targs.
>>
>>71352125
Yes, it's his sister Lyanna Stark. It was said that she was raped by Rhaegar so it's implied that Jon is half Targaryen
>>
>>71352176
Angry GoT hatercuck is mad :^)
>>
>>71352341
>>71352341
I'm not mad.
I just thought it would be funny to point out all the threads.
>>
>>71352404
You do realize this is the last episode of the season. By next month there will only be 1 GoT thread up at least until new season starts next year.
>>
The actors are saying that Sansa is pissed at Jon. Is she going to betray him and get him killed? Is he going to regret banishing Melissandre?

Why does Sansa always prove herself to be an asshole?
>>
>>71349568
By right of succession, she is now ruler of Westeros and House Lannister. You could argue she has House Tully for support as well.
>>
>>71351663
Or she just needs a new rapist.
>>
>>71348732
no it wasn't
>>
>>71352125
>>71352288
wait what jons sister is his mum?
>>
>>71342255
>Child from two well respected noble houses

Yeah no that's a special bastard.
>>
>>71342137
hehe le normie showfags are all mouth breathing retards meme
>>
>>71353433
No, it's Ned's sister. Who he thought was his aunt is his mum and Rhaegar Targaryen (eldest son of the Mad King) is his father.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRqD4Lshqk8 yeaaaaaaaaas
>>
>>71353381
She wasnt fucking raped you showtards, Rhaeger and Lyanna eloped in secret.

You don't send Kingsgaurd to protect the woman you just went and raped and move her to a secure and safe location so that she can birth her child in safety
>>
>>71353538
found one
>>
>>71341976
it's signposted in the FIRST BOOK, it's not a twist in any way shape of form, a twist is "bet you didnt see that coming", this is "remember that massive hint you got at the very beginning of the series? well this is that". On the other hand, Rhaegar is barely mentioned on the show so in the incredibly unlikely scenario where you just watch the show and stay away from any and all discussion of it, then I suppose it's a surprise.
>>
>Promise me Ned
It was good scene. I liked it!
>>
>>71344381
every major event in westeros is a result of his death, it'd be a pretty boring show if he didnt
>>
I bet that Rhaegarvand Lyanna eloped making Jon an actual heir. Jon is the prince of Westeros.
>>
>>71354260
No shit.
>>
>>71349134
Where the fuck is his wolf? havent seen since he came back to life
>>
>>71342472

I don't think show-Fags have been given enough info about whether or not Jon is a rape baby or product of a loving relationship. Previous episode pre-credit sequence has voiceover from Sansa saying Lyanna was raped
>>
>>71344890

>literally

You mean figuratively. If he was litterally Ned, he would have the same exact face and it would be explained that he was never actually beheaded.
>>
>>71350441
The way Jaime looked at her last ep, I'm gonna guess that he kills her very similar to the way he killed the mad king, except this time he might cry a little bit.
>>
>>71350237
Isn't she barren until the sun rises in the west or some such?
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.