[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this a fair fight? The Lannisters have a divided Riverlands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3
How is this a fair fight? The Lannisters have a divided Riverlands and MAYBE half of their original forces. Jon Snu has like 10,000 men tops, most of whom are either retarded wildlings, old men, or children.
Meanwhile Daenerys has the full armies of the Reach and Dorne who have sit out of the war, the Dothraki, the Unsullied, the Iron Fleet and 3 fucking dragons. And yet they're still trying to paint her quest as difficult. She should steamroll both the Lannisters and the Starks at the same time.
>>
>>71330580
She actually looks pretty good there

I can't help but notice her stomach bulging out in recent episodes
>>
>>71330580
Ice zombies gonna fuck everyone up
>>
Theres still a grip of people in the north and euron will probably a JUST her
>>
>>71330580
Jon will ally with the Night King and kill her dragons
>>
>>71330580
Wow she is kinda fucking hairy isn't she?
Groovy
>>
Why does it need to be fair. Just deal with it.
>>
>>71330580
Yeah, but they're led by a retarded woman.

Jon would obliterate her army.

He'll probably just end up fucking her though.
>>
>>71330580
>implying starks will fight dany

They dont give a fuck about the south they will be preparing for the white walker invasion. If anything danys army will come to help
>>
It's not supposed to be a fair fight.

Dany is Sauron. The heroes of Westeros will have to defeat her and her horde of chaos against overwhelming odds.
>>
>>71330580
provided that Littlefinger can somehow pull a rabbit out of his ass and convince Salsa to marry him, Cersei could virtually have control of the North, East, West, and Kingsguard... Nevermind, Cersei's plot-dependent supply of wildfire.

Their combined forces and navy would be enough to raise a decent competition against Dany so long as we negate the dragons.

The only problem is that entire plan revolves around Littlefinger somehow marrying Salsa and either discrediting Jon or assassinating him and framing someone from Dany's camp. It goes without saying that this is seemingly impossible right now.
>>
>>71330580
Why would Jon eaven fight her?
I see no scenario of him actually having a chance. He is smart, he will ally with her and ride against WW.
>>
>>71332656
Jon and Daeny probably will get married even though the WW drive everyone off the continent.
>>
File: 1432027884578.jpg (2 MB, 2388x2071) Image search: [Google]
1432027884578.jpg
2 MB, 2388x2071
>>71330580
Jon Snow is going to be busy fighting the Night King while Dany wrestles with Cersei over a throne that will be meaningless if the White Walkers win
Littlefinger is the only one smart enough to realize that he can take the Seven Kingdoms with Sansa at his side once the smoke clears, Dany's dragons will be dead, Cersei slain by Jaimie, and Jon sacrificing himself to slay the Night King.

In the end CIA wins.
>>
Can't wait for this fucking show to end so you got faggots can fuck off with your fanfiction tier stories
>>
>>71332730
>implying the show won't have a bullshit happy ending
>>
She'll lose half her troops in storms, and it's winter. Being the aggressor in winter time is hard, because there's very little food.

Of course her dragons will rek shop out the asshole, but her numbers will count for less once dysentery/"the pale mare", hunger, and winter sets in. Remember that her troops are used to very hot climates. The Unsullied will freeze to death in one day of wintertime.
In short, her real enemies will be supply lines, and her real strengths will be dragons.

But Jonboi could be able to convince her to help him fight the WW, and then piss off Salsa enough to have a 2nd, Stark-centered Dance of Dragons (/Wolves?).
>>
>>71332977
Yeah, well, at least it will HAVE an ending, unlike the books
>>
>>71332977
Not sure I agree. GURM, that fat fuck, said that his books will have a bitter-sweet ending. I think the show will do the same, just in a pandering "lol shocking eh xD?" way.
>>
Euron will crash her fleet, Dany will win but will take huge losses

Once Dany arrives in westeros, half of her forces will die because of the winter and starvation
>>
>>71333531
>Euron will crash her fleet
How many survivors though?
>>
>>71333531
Euron doesn't even have a fleet
And even if he did, did you see what Dany's dragons did to the slavers' fleet? There's nothing Euron can do
>>
>>71330972
>Accusing someone of being a retarded commander
>Using Jon as an example of a good commander

This is a guy whose entire battle plan required waiting to be attacked yet still proceeded to charge the entire enemy force, by himself, on foot.

This led to the death of almost his entire army and only survived due to being able to dodge arrows and horses.

Remember when it felt like anyone can die? Now it is just anyone who isn't really relevant anymore.
>>
>>71334592
>Now it is just anyone who isn't really relevant anymore.
I don't agree. Margaery was a very relevant player. Tommen less so. The High Faggot certainly was.

Obviously Brann, Jon, Arya, and Daeny are basically immortal at the moment, because if they die then incredible amounts of time have been wasted on telling half assed stories about them, but still. Tons of relevant people can and do die. But I suppose you're talking about top-tier-relevance, in which case I can't disagree.
>>
>>71330580
Ew her arms are so fucking hairy.
>>
>>71334260
>Euron doesn't even have a fleet

remember anon, this is game of thrones post season 4ish.

by next season euron will have 1000 ships and the men to man them. you know because the iron isles have tons of wood and stuff
>>
Is Tyrells (whatever's left) to Danny confirmed? Haven't seen the ep yet, but I guess it's logical
>>
>>71335335
yup

dany has 1. unsullied 2. dothraki 3. tyrells 4. dorne/martells (Is ellaria just the defacto leader of the martells now? she's a fucking sand, are you serious?) 5. like 1/4 or 1/2 of the iron born 6. dragons 7. varys/Illyrio (is illyrio even a thing anymore or is he just totally cut?) 8. daario and his mercs but they're in mereen

I don't see how she could possibly have any difficulty in westeros, stannis almost took KL with like less than half that shit

cersei has like, the remainder of the lannister army, king's landing and ??? the riverlands/stormlands are all fucked

jon isn't gonna fuck with dany unless littlefinger or someone gets into some fuckery. is next season just gonna be dany sweeping westeros then teaming up with jon to fight the walkers
>>
>>71335640
At this point, with the strength of her dragons and the weakened state of Westeros, she could damn near conquer it with her dragons and unsullied. Aegon did it.
>>
It will just be 2 separate stories Dany overtaking the south, Jon defeating the walkers in the north and then Jon and Dany meet and live happily ever after
>>
>>71330657
her arms usually look pretty fat as well
>>
>>71332977
i will be so disappointed if we're all able to correctly read the ending
>>
>>71330695
this. even if jon has some giants left, it will be barely enough.

Lets say they get their shit together, jon marries dany and they work together.

And they dont get their dragons killed in the war for the throne.

And they have some wildfire left. They might have a chance.
>>
>>71334592
To be fair, he was fairly good at co-commanding during the wall siege from Mance's fuckers.
>>
>>71330580
Dothraki and Unsullied are used to fighting in the desert. As soon as winter hits they'll all die of starvation and hypothermia.

Maybe she could take her dragons north and be safer, but if doesn't have an army backing them then those dragons will get shot down by ballista and Danny's symbol of power will be lost.
>>
>Arya will kill cersei, gets killed by the Mountainstein

>the hound will die in some stupid sacrifice to save bram.

>bram gets to the north, merges with the old tree and uses the magic to keep the white walkers at bay.

>Dragons & Danys army arrive just in time to fight back the white walkers

>the red woman will do something retarded

>brienne will get her own lands

>Sams wildings-wive will get assassinated by his fathers men
>>
>>71336691
Winter doesn't seem to affect the South in the show at all though. Perfectly sunny, cloudless skies above kings landing.
>>
>>71330580
Why would she fight the starks? Are you retarded?
>>
>>71336831
>Brienne will get her own lands
Yeah, an entire Island when her father, Selwyn of Tarth dies.
>>
>>71333557
the number of survivors is approximately No
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466974755617.jpg (81 KB, 808x1078) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466974755617.jpg
81 KB, 808x1078
Then Stannis comes back like the hound and Snow concedes to him and they wreck up dany's shit. Red woman appears somewhere along the way so she doesnt have to feel bad about being wrong anymore. Davos does what davos does.
Samwell reads a book, finds out how to shut down night king
Bran does some dumb shit
>>
>>71336034
And then Aegon traveled through Westeros for his entire life trying to keep the 7 Kingdoms together. Do you see Dany as the kind of diplomatic skilled ruler?
>>
>>71330580
You forgot about the greyjoy navy and the dragon horn.
>>
>>71335107
When I saw the scene where he ordered bazillion ships I could not do anything but cringe.
>>
>>71336489
"Now Dany we will truly become A Song of Ice and Fire"
>>
>>71333521
The bitter part of it is Dany winning, calling it.
>>
>>71336691
The Unsullied are pretty much fucking machines. With proper clothing they'd have no difficulty in Westeros. Not to mention that so far it's only winter in the North, all the other zones are fine.
>>
>>71336970
Because Jon is now KING IN DA NORF while Dany wants all the Seven kingdoms
>>
>>71330580
She'll lose half of her army in a storm. Calling it now.
>>
>>71338248
Daenerys Stormdead?
>>
dany kills cersei, meets jon and bran who explains they are family, all is wonderful

...and then the wall breaks
>>
>>71330580
why is her arm hair sticking up so much
>>
>>71332780
I hope so
>>
>>71338649
i dont want to see any scenes with dany and jon

they'll suck dick
>>
>>71330580
it's not fair

she literally didn't fuck up anything whole season, constantly WINNING

that only means something horrible will happen now
>>
>>71338714
wearwolf
>>
>>71330580
Daenerys will steamroll the Lannisters true, but she and Jon will unite against the ice zombies
>>
>>71330657
>implying I don't want her thiccer
>implying I'm not rock hard in anticipation for how thicc she'll be next season

Get some taste my man
>>
>>71337275
She has Tyrion and listens to him, so yes
>>
>>71330580
legless kid wargs to dragon and kills half of her army then theres nite walkers that kill everyone
>>
>>71330580
She will steamroll kings landing and ally with Jon and aid in the battle of the white walkers then the show ends
>>
>>71330580
Look at those man arms

disgusting pig
>>
the dothraki are going to rape and pillage and dany will feel bad and have the dragons burn most of her forces
>>
>>71333270
This. Dumb bitch is going to be hitler marching pn russia in winter and kill herself in a bunker.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.