[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of Feminism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 16
File: large53502adf59853.jpg (51 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
large53502adf59853.jpg
51 KB, 512x512
>Yfw there isn't a single actual male POV character left in the show
>Yfw every ruler is now a female, literally every ruler
>Yfw there is only a single male in the show who doesn't serve a female

Well, looks like Season 6 will be the last. Who else has given up on this feminist propaganda piece?
>>
>>71328493
>>>/pol/
>>
Jon is a ruler, neckbeard. /pol/ tards have a lot in common with tumblr feminists. Next time you see one of them complaining about media being misogynistic, I hope you'll stay true to your own logic and agree with them.
>>
>>71328493
Besides Jon?
Besides Jon?
Besides Jon?
>>
>>71328723
Jon's dead in the books he doesn't count.
>>
>>71328493
The entire "King in da norf" thing was pretty blatant, anon.

Unless Lyanna was actually telling Ned on her death bed that "this is my little girl, but she sexually identifies as a boy, call her Jon"... then you might have a point.
>>
>>71328835
Cersei isn't queen in the books.
>>
>>71328493

> Yfw there isn't a single actual male POV character left in the show

Except Jon, Tyrion, Jamie, Sam, Theon, Davos, Victarion, Barristan and a bunch of others.
>>
>>71328493
jon is king and cant die
bran can see the past and control dragons with his mind
tyrion is a tactical mastermind and tells dragon queen what she should do
leader of second sons is ruling a kingdom while dragon queen is gone
fat cuck dude is about to read the entire library of westeros and become super saiyan

show just shows how short sighted women are and how blind they can be when they want something.
>>
>>71328493
King in the north. Not Queen.
Jon is our only hope
>>
>>71329000
>fat cuck dude is about to read the entire library of westeros and become super saiyan
XD
>>
>>71328965
Literally all of them serve women.
>>
>>71328493
>watch a feminist show
>act surprised when you get feminism
are gotfags really this stupid?
>>
When I was younger, I never thought that hell should exist. Couldn't think of any reason why a mortal should ever go to such a place.

Thank you Cersei. You reminded me of why there's a hell.

nahhh, not really. But dayum, CRAZY bitch yo. Though the doc's really the reason for all dis. Can't tell how Jaime feels. He didn't grin.
>>
>>71329177
feminist show?
>>
>>71329141
>implying the women would be smart enough without men telling them what to do or protecting them
>>
>>71328598
Jon spent most of this season acting like a retard and being lectured to by Sansa.
>>
>>71329260
it's feminist fan fiction at this point.
>>
>>71329232
The author has stated that he treats his female characters like they're people whose experiences are just as valuables as the men's.
That is basically the dictionary definition of feminist.
>>
But it's not a feminist show, it's just a show that happens to have female main characters. I mean, it's not like they've caved into feminist trend of the past two years in a desperate attempt to stay relevant after a horrible fifth season.
>>
>>71328965
>Barristan
>>
>>71328965
Victarion isnt in the show and barristan has been dead for awhile
>>
>>71329336
but the women on this show aren't people, they're tumblr fantasies. same with the men at this point.
>>
>there isn't a single actual male POV character left in the show

Jon, Jaime, Samwell, Bran, Theon should I keep going?
>>
>>71329505
and all of them spent most of their time this season acting like servants to the various mary sues that inhabit the show.
>>
Nah pretty sure Dorne politicians aren't just gonna accept some random chick taking over.
>>
>>71328493
Oh fuck off retard. The series has always had a feminist message. Are you seriously just realizing this now? Dany's whole story is about a dragon queen leading army of casterated men for fucks sake.

>waaaa the sjws and their propaganda
No, dipshit, this is the show you've been watching the entire time.
>>
>>71329505
you listed every single beta male in the show. If you're gonna shoot him down at least mention Euron
>>
>>71328835
all we see is him getting stabbed you dumb cunt
>>
>>71329336
thats called Egalitarian you fuck
>>
File: 1427059888614.jpg (182 KB, 710x474) Image search: [Google]
1427059888614.jpg
182 KB, 710x474
>>71328493
>male POV character
Jon, Bran, and Jaimie say "hi".

To a lesser degree Tyrion, Varys, The Hound, and Theon also say 'hello'.
>>
>>71328835
good thing we're on /tv/ and not /lit/ then, right?
>>
>>71328493
jon?
bran?
hound?
tyrion?
>>
>>71328493
>who is Jon
>who is Euron
>who is Robin
>who is CIA
>>
>>71328598
Except /pol/ doesn't control most institutions in most developed countries. That's s pretty big difference, no?
>>
>>71329336
And this is bad how?
>>
>>71329800
That's not how medieval times work
>>
>>71328835
why should i care about what the books say if i'm invested in the show, and haven't read them?
>>
>>71328493
Said literally after the episode where an entire crowd proclaimed Jon King in the North
>>
>>71329818
1 - there have been Queens and female rulers

2 - this is not fucking medieval times
>>
>>71329000
>fat cuck dude is about to read the entire library of westeros and become super saiyan

I don't know why that made me laugh, but you got me.
>>
>>71329000

that was funny
>>
>>71328723
Jon is a male ally. He's basically a numale cuck.
>>
>>71328493

Euron?

Edd?

Bronn?

Questionably Jamie?
>>
>>71329180
>hating cersei
>bandwagoning hatred for cersei
>not worshipping this woman who has lost all three children and her pride and now gives no fucks

cersei at least has some balls. if you had to go through the walk of atonement, you'd probably kill yourself like a bitch. cersei just blew everything up.
>>
>>71329799
That has nothing to do with whether something is feminist or misogynist you brain dead moron.
>>
>>71329873
>this is not fucking medieval times
I mean the show not IRL
>>
>>71329336
feminism clearly means something else these days and you know it
>>
>>71329180
>Can't tell how Jaime feels. He didn't grin.

He's fucking pissed. She basically did what Aegon was trying to do when he killed him. Not to mention her actions indirectly killed their last remaining child.

Jaime is Valonqar, that much is obvious now. He'll be strangling her to death by the end of the next season, and be a king AND queen slayer.
>>
File: elpopeo.jpg (61 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
elpopeo.jpg
61 KB, 500x333
>>71328493
>Tfw one of the only two good characters left is somehow being portrayed as a villain
>Tfw the good guys who are going to win in the end on the other side of the world are literally dickless, except for the tyrion who is a halfman, which kinda makes you think
>>
>>71330007
Nah Jon is going to take the power for himself and Sansa is going to sick CIA on him.
>>
>>71329873
1. queen and female rulers are almost always told what to do by advisors and they were rare

2. the show is clearly set in medieval times
>>
File: 991.jpg (198 KB, 680x768) Image search: [Google]
991.jpg
198 KB, 680x768
>>
>>71330081
I meant Aerys. I get those guys mixed up all the time.
>>
>>71330074
I'll bite. What does it mean "these days?"
>>
>>71330015
>Euron

he's dead in the first couple episodes of next season, probably by Yara's hand.

>Edd

who? also, beta character, no real power of his own, he'd answer to any of the female rulers in place now

>Bronn?

Depicted as lecherous and perverted but with a sense of humor and self-awareness about what a pig he is, that's the only reason he's tolerable, he will also die before the series is over, probably by the hand of a prostitute he's employing in some tragic sting operation. Or one of the Sand Snakes will seduce him and cut his throat. Either way, his libido will do him in.

>Jaime

You mean the evil queen's twin brother/lover?

The only reason this show is doing this is because they know it gets a rise out of people, and nowadays that means profit. Stop reacting to it one way or the other and it'll go away.
>>
>>71328835
He was dead at the end of last season as well.
>>
>>71330093
>implying that allying with the Sand Snakes isn't a villainous act
>>
>>71329818
this isn't medieval europe you fucktard
>>
>>71330105
Nah Sansa is going to betray him because she's retarded, Jon is on her side.
>>
>>71328869
His "penis" has been called small so there's hope yet.
>>
File: 996.jpg (234 KB, 608x532) Image search: [Google]
996.jpg
234 KB, 608x532
>>71330145
B A S E D
>>
>>71330186
We clearly don't live in those times, but the show takes place around then
>>
>>71329795
Jon is the exception that proves the rule. the rest are various forms of the male gender at its worst and will all die appropriate deaths before Dany ascends the throne.
>>
>>71328493
>there are actual people that watched GoT after stannis was killed

lmao
m
a
o
>>
>>71330273
save us from feminism, my true king
>>
At this point I think we are in desperate need of another 'Gate.

Gamergate shook the foundation of gaming, and was fucking awesome, and Puppygate worked goddamn miracles and managed to turn back the tide of the SJWs, despite the fat fuck Martin siding with the SJWs, in between his stuffing his diabetic face with greasy duck and literal garbage.

TV is in desperate need of a 'Gate to save them.
>>
File: DR-PHIL-DR-PHIL.gif (979 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
DR-PHIL-DR-PHIL.gif
979 KB, 500x281
>>71328493
Something doesn't have to be realistic for me to enjoy it, there are ice people and fucking dragons for Christ's sake.

It is no secret that in the time period that is portrayed women had little to no power. Let stupid people be stupid, it is a fantasy after all. A show dominated by female protagonists isn't necessarily bad.

If you are so uptight that you can't enjoy feminist propaganda even for the sake of it's unrealistic comedic nature, I feel sorry for you. Let the dumb cunts have their imaginary wet dream about having real power, it will remain in the realm of fiction so why worry about it.

But for real when brother-fucker was torturing that nun, you did't find that satisfying?

We get to see all of these characters die eventually anyway.

>don't like what I don't like.

Feminism is already a joke to any sane person belaboring the obvious to 'progressives' is a waste of your time. Just laugh at it, and maybe one day they will go away.
>>
>>71330152
spoiled mentally ill omega-females on college campuses bitching about /pol/-tier conspiracies and dying their hair funny colors
>>
>>71330330
>Puppygate
Explain.
>>
>>71330340
They do have more powe IRL though. Legally women have more power. That's a fact. Socially too, but that's harder to prove.
>>
>>71328835

lel this retard thinks jon is going to stay dead in the books.
>>
>>71330115
>medieval times

and this how affects females? do they suddenly started gaining personalities post-wwi or what did I miss?
>>
>>71330426
http://fanlore.org/wiki/Puppygate
>>
>>71330280
this isn't based around the real world history though.
>>
>>71330426
Like other venues, the SJWs were slowly taking over literature and using it to pump out propaganda for their 1984-esque nightmare world.

So Puppygate, the Sad Puppies and the Rabid Puppies, rose up to fight this blight. They managed to take control of the Hugos, and show that the SJWs are not welcome. The SJWs, despite having backing from the fatman, have since routed and literature is ours once again.

Simply put, the puppies are goddamn heroes and living legends.
>>
>>71330443
>started gaining personalities
proofs?
>>
>>71330526
Google the war of the roses, this is basically a shot for shot remake of that era in history.
>>
>>71329232
(((Feminist))) show.
>>
>>71330443
"they" gained some organized political power after WWI if thats what you're asking

and also the notion that "they" are some collective and that any insult to any woman at any time is clearly an insult to all women and comes from a place of deap-seated hatred for women
>>
>>71330483
>All this butthurt over awards normal people don't give a shit about
It's gamergate all over again, LMAO.
>>
Jon rules the North.
Littlefinger rules the Vale.
Cersei rules King's Landing.
Jaimie rules the Westerlands.
Yara vs Euron for the Iron Islands.
Olenna rules the Reach.
The sneks rule Dorne.
Dany rules the horde of chaos.

That's 3.5 male rulers vs 4.5 female rulers. Logically we need to get at least to 100% female rulers just to make up for where the show started, which was with nothing but male rulers.
>>
>>71328723
He serves Sansa
>>
File: feminist-meme8.jpg (33 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
feminist-meme8.jpg
33 KB, 480x477
>>71330428
>They do have more powe[r] IRL though.
Opinon

>Legally women have more power. That's a fact.
There is bias legally especially regarding children is true.

Don't you know feminism is about equality, only when the equality is beneficial to the woman.

> Socially too, but that's harder to prove.
I have no social life, so I wouldn't know. But I imagine that would vary. From what I have seen in life I agree, but that is nothing more than anecdotal evidence.

You cannot reason with unreasonable people, just laugh at the cunts and watch them fail.

>>71330656
What a notion, women trading sex for resources. It is as if they have not been doing that since the beginning of time.

>>71330688
Let's skip the middle men and just elect the dragons.
>>
>>71328493
>Not knowing GoT has always been feminist and GRRM is a feminist writer and has always dated feminists.

Go watch something else if you want.

Or better yet headbutt a knife you dense virgin.
>>
>>71328493
Jon Snow. Samwell Tarly. Jaime Lannister. Tyrion Lannister. The Hound. Theon Greyjoy. Davos Seaworth. Bran Stark.

Jon Snow. Samwell Tarly. Davos Seaworth. Bran Stark.

Jon Snow.

>Who else has given up on this feminist propaganda piece?
Except the show has had strong females in it since the first book.
>>
File: trumpworld.jpg (44 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
trumpworld.jpg
44 KB, 645x363
>>71331165
You can't count the nigga that got his prick lobbed of m8.
>>
>>71331203
off*
>>
>>71328493
>Jaime
>Sam
>Jon
>Jorah
>Tyrion
>>
>>71331165
Woops, mixed the second and third ones.

Also, forgot Littlefinger for the second and third ones. He hasn't been a POV character in forever, though, so I wouldn't count him there, but he doesn't serve a woman and is Lord of the Vale.
>>
>>71331165
>Sandor is POV
>Sam, Davos and Bran are rulers
You're really not trying are you?
>>
>>71331203
I guess you can strike Theon off.

Still, the point remains: OP is full of bullshit.
>>
>>71330285
>exception that proves the rule
In other words youre wrong
>>
>>71331254
Sandor Clegane was a POV character this season.

And I already said I mixed up my responses.
>>
Jon Euron Night King, Jaime (he's the lord of casterly not Cersei)

When all the men kill the other men ofcourse only women will remain

But the Fire burns them all away, the end game was and always will be Jon Dany and the night king
>>
>>71328539
>>71328598

>blaming obvious observations on /pol/

Are you pretending that it is a coincidence after all of the force feeding in the news and entertainment media?
>>
File: the-walking-dead-zombie-season-6.jpg (1011 KB, 3142x2097) Image search: [Google]
the-walking-dead-zombie-season-6.jpg
1011 KB, 3142x2097
>>71331269
Jon Snow.
>yes

Samwell Tarly.
>remains to be seen

Jaime Lannister.
>will always be cersei's bitch so no one cares

Tyrion Lannister.
>will always be danys bitch so no one cares

The Hound.
>I hope

Theon Greyjoy.
>no prick, no sale joe

Davos Seaworth.
>Jons cuck, no one cares

Bran Stark.
>Flashback plot device is flashback plot device 2/10

>>71331316
For what 5 seconds...
>>
>>71331437
>For what 5 seconds...
He was a POV character in two episodes this season (seven and eight iirc), his return was one of the highlights of this season, they spent a good deal of time with him considering his story, at the moment, is disconnected from anything else happening, and they're clearly planning to do more with him and the Brotherhood.

Just admit it: you're wrong.
>>
>this thread
God I fucking hate /reddit/.

FUCK OFF AND TAKE YOUR SHITTY SHOW WITH YOU! FUCKING NIGGERS HOPE I DON'T TRIGGER YOU TOO HARD!
>>
>>71331750
Game of Thrones is the best show on television at the moment, and it's among the top ten greatest television shows of all time.
>>
>>71329761
>>71329761
slander
>>
File: 20407_original.gif (157 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
20407_original.gif
157 KB, 500x281
>>71331639
>inb4 ex machina to cleganebowl in first few episodes and you count that as a pov narrative.

>inb4 Cersei can conveniently repeal the no 'trial by combat' and he is conveniently used for some other stupid reason to battle his faggot brother.

There will be more of his psuedo-frankenstein's monster fort sure, but is it really relevant... Not so far. After the battle that made him a syphilis cuck aside from bashing the sparrows he is boring. You didn't even get to see him torture the nun.

>>71331750
>I don't like this thread
>better post and let everyone know
>+15 GBP we dine like kings tonight

faggot,

>>71331792
You've made at least half a dozen autists shake in anger.
>>
>>71328493
Jaime is still alive
Sam as well
>>
>>71331828
>pov narrative
POV means "point of view." Sandor Clegane was a POV character this season because there were multiple scenes where we're following him and seeing things from his "point of view." You need to learn about what the terms mean before you try to get into an argument with people over them.
>>
>>71331828
Fuck off tripfuck. Go post in your cancerous libshit-website if you want a name. Nobody cares about your dumb /reddit/ trash show.
>>
>>71331828
>inb4 "i was only pretending to be retarded"
wew lad
>>
>>71328835
Yeah, he'll probably be alive in the next book. I can't imagine Martin killing him off like that since he's the secret heir to the throne.
>>
>>71332006
It'd be neat if the books decided to go in a completely different route but you're probably right.
>>
>>71330027
>so stupid she armed a cult that ended up brainwashing her son and turning the entire city against her
>let her daughter get taken to Dorne and he dies
>raises a lunatic that ends up getting assassinated
>literally destroys the last ally she had
>1/3 of Kings Landing in ruins because of her
>was literally told all this would happen to her if she didn't change her attitude, and when it finally started coming true, she continued to do it than actually changing herself
You must be a retard if you worship another retard
>>
>>71328539
>everything i dont agree with is pol
fuck off, its like all of the kingdoms are ruled by women by now or will be ruled in the future.
>>
>>71329141
Except Victarion, Sam, Davos, Jon, and probably Beric and Hound since no lady Stoneheart, and probably Jamie after Cersie did the thing he killed Aerys for, plus a bunch of others. I think it's also important to note that of the three main women rulers only two of them are actually Queens right now and one of them is portrayed as an insane evil mass torturing murderer and compared with the Mad King.
>>
>>71328493
You're getting ahead of yourself. Dany's fleet will be burned by her own dragons when Euron shows up with the dragon horn. The Dothraki will leave Dany after thousands of them end up in the sea drowned. Asha will turn on Dany when she realizes Dany can't help her get the Iron isles back. Qyburn makes the strangler, and he uses it to poison the sand sneks for turning on Doran. Qyburn's ultimate goal is revenge against the citadel, which is probably why sam is even a thing. He will kill the other maesters in the Dornish plot. The wall in the north will fall when bran crosses it because of the Night King's mark. etc.
TL;DR The women are all going to die and it's going to be lovely.
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (27 KB, 920x514) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
27 KB, 920x514
>>71331931
Like I said, for all of 5 seconds. POV is not some secret acronym only the autist elite are privy to faggot. If you look at his air time I bet it is sub 5 minutes.

>>71331966
You cared enough to post. I only trip-faggot because it makes you mad.
>>
>>71332106
Honestly, if Cersei had just taken Ned Stark's proposal and disappeared with her children when he gave her the chance, they'd probably all still be alive right now.
>>
>>71332159
You are working under the assumption that Cersei isn't full retard. She is probably the result of incest as well.
>>
>>71331437
>Jaime Lannister.
>>will always be cersei's bitch so no one cares

He's going to kill Cersei himself next season or in season 8.

> the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.
> Valonqar is High Valyrian for "little brother". It is the word used by "Maggy", a maegi and fortune teller, in her prophecies to Cersei Lannister and Melara Hetherspoo
>>
>>71328493
this whole show went to shit, i hate denerys so much, smug cunt. cercei is cool but every other female character is the tumblr wetdream "strong independent wymin who dont need no man"
>>
>>71332148
You really think that after 6 seasons that's how they're going to end Dany? The Sand Snakes probably, hopefully, but Dany might lose one or two dragons and some ships but she's definitely going to reach Westeros and fuck shit up at least a little bit before the night King arrives.
>>
>>71332154
>for all of 5 seconds
Except he got quite a bit of time and you're absolutely wrong. It also doesn't prove what I'm saying wrong: if anything, it backs up that I'm right that he was a POV character as I said from the start (and as you've foolishly tried to fight with me over, despite being clearly wrong). It's just a poor attempt to shift goalposts while not understanding what's being discussed in the first place (poor because you're wrong, he was a POV for quite a bit longer than "five seconds" and you're free to time it if you want).
>>
>>71332197
I'm not working under any such assumption, though. What the fuck are you trying to even say, retard?
>>
>>71332232
Dany is still a kid in the books. A rather stupid one who chooses poor council. Her whole trope is the "almost king". Every time she nearly has something it falls through her fingers. Wait until Euron uses the dragon horn. I promise it's going to happen. She's probably not going to die, but her dream of Westeros is pretty much dead in the water. Also Qyburn's budy was Doran, not the sand sneks. Qyburn can make the strangler (the poison that the faceless men use) which is what he's going to use on the sandsneks. This whole 'feminism' trope is being taken out of context.
>>
>>71332304
How old is she at the moment in the book? 16?
>>
It just occured to me Daeneys is backed by the Yara and her fleet, Tyrells and Olenna and Dorne with and their female leaders.
>>
>>71332335
Right about. Maybe 15.
>>
>>71328965
>evil men have been rooted out in war
>realism

Pick one.
>>
>>71332200
It's very likely. At the very least, he obviously hates Cersei right now (which is where he's at currently in the book). Calling him "Cersei's bitch" is pretty stupid.
>>
>>71328493
This ain't anything new.
Since season 1 90% of the dead in GOT has been men.
Once you kill that many main characters you're left with secondary characters who become more important, namely the women.
Besides that, Martin said he's a feminist himself, so where's the surprise? Does that stop you from enjoying boobs, explosions, dragons and witty financial and political shit?
I mean, is there a real difference if now everyone important is a woman if the show doesn't just shove it in your face all the time? It does sometimes, true, not all the fucking time. It's not nearly as annoying as you paint it out to be.
>>
>>71330273
HUMAN FUCKING SHITS
>>
>>71332200
Alright that would be satisfying, I hope you are right.

>>71332252
He was a pov character. Happy? A pov character that said nothing, did marginally nothing, and was largely irrelevant. But still, yes a pov character. You've won 14 GBP don't spend them all at once.
>>71332281
>"if she only" implies that she didn't have the sense to take the deal. Implies that you think she is capable of rational thought, which she obviously is not... when you look at her string of shitty decisions.

>>71332335
Book fags usually say 14ish, but who knows.

>>71332385
Pussy is a powerful thing.
>>
>>71330081
Was thinking this could just be what may just happen.
>>
>>71332356
No, she's not. Varys is a blackfyre. (the blackfyres were butchered in the blackfyre rebellion) It's obvious at this point. He doesn't want Dany to win. He probably didn't tell the Tyrells about Dany's Army. My guess is that he did stop in Dorne to tell the Dornish about Danaerys' forces though.
>>
>>71332416
>"if she only" implies that she didn't have the sense to take the deal
No, it doesn't. Don't be such a goddamn retard.
>>
>>71332416
>Pussy is a powerful thing.
That's the dumbest shit I've read today, and it's the evening here.
>>
>>71332476
>if Cersei had just taken Ned Stark's proposal and disappeared with her children when he gave her the chance, they'd probably all still be alive right now.

>if Cersei [only made good decisions, they'd all be alive right now].

>calls me a retard
>K

>>71332516
How are the evenings in imaginationland? I suppose they are similar to denial island.
>>
>>71332567
>retard doesn't know about time zones
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>71328493
is there anything that you enjoy in life?
just end it senpai.
>>
>>71332567
I never said "if she only ever made good decisions."

I said if she made that one decision.

And you know what, she could be a bad decision maker and still stumble into making that one decision by sheer dumb fucking luck.

Again, your brain is fucking retarded and I feel bad for the handlers that have to deal with you every day.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
>>71332594
Time zones are a fake construct developed by the reptilian overloads. Since the earth is flat we all share one time zone. Clocks are just there to trick us, and the prime meridian is just a gentile illusion. Wake up people.

>>71332669
But senpai... you-- you are my handler?
>>
>>71332749
See >>71331971
>>
>>71332765
see
>>>/cuck/
>>
>>71332197
>She is probably the result of incest as well.
We already know that her parents were first cousins
>>
File: Shetland_pony_inbred.jpg (61 KB, 633x387) Image search: [Google]
Shetland_pony_inbred.jpg
61 KB, 633x387
>>71332912
Even today half of the United States allows first cousin marriage. That is rather disgusting, but hey there it is. Whether or not first cousin breeding yields enough genetic diversity or not... I do not know I am not a biologist. As a rule of thumb the more diverse the better, but aside from that your guess is as good as mine. Fucking Gregor Mendel.
>>
File: dead.jpg (91 KB, 837x543) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
91 KB, 837x543
>>71330273
HUMAN FUCKING SHITS
>>
>>71330273
HUMAN FUCKING SHITS

please save us from dany's smug looking face while shes sitting on the throne, night king is our only hope
>>
File: super sayan sam.png (61 KB, 163x310) Image search: [Google]
super sayan sam.png
61 KB, 163x310
>>71329000
>>
Why is Jon such a meek faggot?
>Lol sry i killed literally thousands and including our brother and almost you
>np lol

>Sry I dishonored my oath and abandoned my rightful king/queen
>ders nothen teh forgeve...

How long until he resigns from being king and surrenders the north to Daenerys?
>>
>>71328598
except Jon isnt king of the North since he isnt Ned's blood so Sansa is in a place of power and will be Queen of the North once the secret is out.
>>
>>71333535
He kind of needs every ally he can get, though.
>>
>>71330273
THE TRUE KING
>>
>>71328598

well this season he's subservient to Sansa and there actually isn't a single female serving under a man in the show
>>
>>71328493
Who the fuck cares
>>
An ally you need to grovel for is not a true ally. What kind of message does it send to your vassal when you instantly forgive people who broke oaths to you?
>>
I didn't entirely get just one thing: is the night king actually Rhaegar?
>>
>>71329761
as if /lit/ would stoop to discussing this shit
>>
>>71328835

Quite frankly the books don't matter anymore. GRRM's fat lazy ass will never finish them.
>>
>>71329799
and tumblr does.

People are so fucking srupid these days.
Cant even into reading comprehension.
>>
>>71329818
fuck off to your ren-fair ye olde hugbox
>>
>>71334064
witch is more mainstream today:
3rd wave feminism with made up stats and muh feeling
or
national socialism and racism?

get a grip mate, you are full of shit
>>
File: mpc-hc64 2016-06-27 12-40-23-64.png (716 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc64 2016-06-27 12-40-23-64.png
716 KB, 1280x720
>>71328598
>Jon is a ruler

nope, just the royal bull-prepper
>>
>>71334064
liberals hysterical over racism and sexism have been a major voting bloc since the 60s

trumptards are a more recent thing

ideally of course we should reduce extremism in all its forms
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.