[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has gaming reached the level now where it is now more film related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: 1466034184087a.jpg (982 KB, 1280x1877) Image search: [Google]
1466034184087a.jpg
982 KB, 1280x1877
Has gaming reached the level now where it is now more film related since as many game developers say the problem with gaming is the player and that they influence the direction to much making it better by removing the player to tell their story like in the order or metal gear franchise.

Kojima is being widely hailed by social media experts as a genius for breaking the fourth wall of gaming in his short gaming piece entitled "Death Stranding" which many say will help bring about the new cultural revolution we have been seeing all around us.
>>
Death Stranding is the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy of Video Games. Another example of what happens when you give a hack complete creative control and a room full of yes men.
>>
Wat
>>
>>71326703
>many game developers say the problem with gaming is the player
>modern "games".
>>
>>71326703
Social media is retarded and kojima is a pathetic hack.
>>
>>71326822
Well like a movie the production of the trailer for Kojima's new game which may be more akin to cinema took 6 months from start and through post production which is remarkable considering some movies with this depth take years to develop and create proving what a genius Hideo Kojima is for being able to master the craft of film making like a child prodigy as fast as he did.

While Nolan was considered ahead of his time, it seems from what movie critics are saying that Kojima will be the new contender for revolutionary cinema which could take the title of greatest director of all time from Nolan who is known for the Batman trilogy which revolutionized film making leaving directors like Lucas and Speilberg taking notes from his films to try to copy what he did.
>>
>>71327294
Hideo please.
>>
>>
>>71327545
Kojima is the Kanye of gaming.
>>
>>71327598
Kojima is one of the most humble people alive, and Kanye is one of the most egotistical.
>>
>>71326703
The game will end up like Quantum Break, disappointing and forgotten
>>
>>71327545
I can't help but love Kojima
>>
>>71327702
Kojima isn't humble, he's japanese. Show me one egotistical jap, anon and I'll show you how kojima and kanye aren't cut from the same cloth.
>>
>>71326703
>>71327294
I'd hate you to death, but I sense you'll probably do so yourself in the coming months.
>>
>>71326703

>social media experts
>>
>>71326703
This guy has the dumbest fucking haircut.

How old does he think he is?
>>
pretty sure kojima peaked with mgs2 and theres not a lot of gas left in his tank mgsv was incredibly disappointing.
>>
File: horrified-baby-face-268x300.jpg (18 KB, 268x300) Image search: [Google]
horrified-baby-face-268x300.jpg
18 KB, 268x300
>>71326703
what kind of gaylord ass shit is this exactly?
>>
We don't even know what it is.
It will not be called death stranding once we actuallly get it.
This could be metal gear solid: whatever or zone of enders 3:norman reedus edition.

That teaser gave us nothing.

Sage for wrong board.
>>
File: Bob.jpg (44 KB, 486x663) Image search: [Google]
Bob.jpg
44 KB, 486x663
>>71328084
It's a cancerous cunt from /v/ spamming this board, as usual.
>>
>>71328041
Most people consider Reedus to have that rugged look which is why women want him so much so in that sense the haircut fits since this is a scifi futuristic world?
>>
>>71328073
MGS3 is better.
>>
Solid snake had to die for this. fuck this gay earth
>>
>>71326703
Guest Starring The "SKULLS" Parasite Unit
>>
>>71328095
It is Sony so considering that it may not be a game at all but a sneak peak like a coming attraction for a coming movie considering he is using real film talent from SAG and that Hideo has always wanted to direct movies instead of make games which he feels holds him back from having a star on the hollywood walk of fame due to how famous he would be if given the chance since every real gamer loves the metal gear franchise not for the game but for the cinematics and dialog.
>>
File: RMAO.png (102 KB, 210x176) Image search: [Google]
RMAO.png
102 KB, 210x176
>pretentious explanations for a digital shooty-tooty entertainment hobby aimed at manchildren
>>
>>71328148
Yeah but kojima still peaked at MG2 then continued on, creating Snake Eater until his downward spiral with 4 and PW which would culminate in the turd that is MGS5.
>>
Why do people like the MGS games so much?: Never played em
>>
>>71328372
Then let's play them
>>
>>71328372
The unorthodox ways you can interact with the games mainly. Easter eggs for the layman.

As shooters, they suck.
As action games, they suck.
As stealth games, they suck.
As sims, they suck.
As all the above, they really, really suck.
>>
>>71328323
I can't say anything about later games. My last console was PS2.
>>
For posterity the trailer which also shows Reedus with handcuffs to demonstrate him literally breaking the chains of oppression. It is quite breath taking to witness this art I must admit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2nuHEGhwiw
>>
>>71328563
Count yourself lucky then. The series peaked with 2 and 3
>>
>>71327294
Use, commas, you, piece, of, shit,
>>
>>71328570

I wish I could say that I've never seen greater degeneracy than this.

But, I have.
>>
>>71328615
Kojima can't into english grammar anon. Just look at some of his tweets.
>>
>>71326703
even Kojima knows video games cant be art, he said himself years ago

stop with this shitty meme
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 573x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 573x430
>Kojima kojima kojima kojima
>no love for Tomokazu Fukushima, the real mastermind behind MGS, 2 and 3
Now this is just sad
>>
>>71328713
We show him love by not dragging his holy name through the mud as we do george kojima.
>>
>>71328148
is not, MGS2 is better critically and sales wise and is still talked about and fun to play

MGS3 is a slow game with very poor bosses and a straigh forward 60s spy story
>>
>>71326703
Has science gone to far?
>>
>>71328853
>is still talked about
Yeah, by /v/ morons.
>>
PUT THAT THERE FETUS ON A CUSTOM BIKE

GOD DAMN, LOOK AT THAT KID, RICK

HES TRULY BECOME DEATH RIDING
>>
>>71327598
Kanye is a shitty faggot who is a self proclaimed genius all while making overrated music

Kohima made some good games
Not nearly the same.
>>
>>71329131
is a video game of course it would talked about in /v/
>>
Really makes you think
>>
>>71327598
Kanye is a nobody outside of USA even Kojima is more relevant worldwide
>>
>>71327894
kamina
>>
gamers are easily impressed. the one game a year which doesn't have a completely paperthin plot is always ground breaking and heralded as progress
>>
>>71330460
>Kojima is more relevant worldwide
He is only knows among some of the gaymen community at best. Even most Japs don't know who the fuck he is.
http://kotaku.com/5788515/not-everyone-knows-who-the-hell-hideo-kojima-is
>>
>>71326703
stolen from Enemy Mine

>wapanese appropriation of black culture
>>
>>71327848
You pretty much always have to love fully realized artistic vision.

It's the reason The Room is so loved despite being such horrid trash. It's one insane man's Magnum Opus.
>>
>>71330751
I only said he was more relevant than Kanye not that he was some super mega star

I couldnt tell you the name of one of his songs to save my life
>>
File: stranding.jpg (82 KB, 573x430) Image search: [Google]
stranding.jpg
82 KB, 573x430
>>71326703
Use commas, you piece of shit. Organize your thoughts before slamming those sausage fingers on the keyboard, retard.
This is what video games do to your children.
>>
>>71327894
Kamiya, no doubt.
Yoko Ono as well.
>>
>>71327702
>>71330312
>>71330460

Kojima stans actually believe this
>>
>>71330460
True genius like Hideo Kojima is often overlooked look at Leonardo Da'Vinci who was also never appreciated in their time because this is the fate of all humans who are super intellectuals and to smart to be understood by the people closest to them.
>>
>>71331554
I think you make a good case for why we should euthanize millenials.
>>
>>71330957
What relevance does he have worldwide if most people don't know who he is?
>>
>>71332222
>worldwide if most people don't know who he is?
nice quads but consider how Kanye not only changed the medium of music we all hear but also has changed fashion many say creating an entire new persona for the human race out of nothing but his own creativity leaving critics stunned and speechless at his designs.
>>
>>71332300

Shut the fuck up you little shit. This board is for people 18 and older.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.