[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me get this straight. This testosterone-fueled epic story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 19
File: wat.jpg (25 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
25 KB, 600x300
Let me get this straight. This testosterone-fueled epic story of war and conquest is coming down to a battle of Cersei vs Daenerys vs Sansa vs Ellaria vs Olenna vs Yara?
>>
Game of Nuredditcucks
>>
None of that shit matters at all, Jon's battle is the real one.
>>
GRRM is a cuck what else did you expect? He's been trying to make up for that Sansa rape episode all season.
>>
the night's king is going to make sweet frosty love to all of them
>>
>>71316901
No, 4 of those characters are on the same side. Right now the only real war is Cercei vs Tyrell which will lead into Cercei vs Tyrell, Dany, Ellaria, and Yara. Winner takes on Jon, not Sansa, and then they're all going to die to the ice zombies.

It's a weird new form of cuckery I'm witnessing on this board, you fags are putting a fetish that you claim to hate into a show it doesn't exist in.
>>
Euron represents the patriarchy. They'll cut his dick and make a crown with it.
>>
>>71316987
>grrm trying to make up for something wholly invented on the show that couldnt even happen in the books
>>
>>71316901
Pretty sad to be honest, Killing Stannis was the nail in the coffin. They need to kill off Cersei and bring down the walkers soon.
Euron will probably kill Yara but the way things are going he may kill Theon
>>
The series has always been feminist-- this applies to the books too.
>>
>>71316901
With a lot of men dying in between. Literally a feminist wet dream. Congratulations on supporting it.
>>
>>71316901
>Ellaria
>Olenna
>Yara
>vs Daenerys
but that's wrong

>vs Sansa
You mean vs Jon
>>
>>71316901
It's basically Dany (with Yara plus Dorne plus Tyrell) vs Cersei (with river-lands I guess) vs Euron (who is building ships) vs Starks vs Night's King.

I think Euron will either ally himself with Cersei or he will just fuck up the Tyrells and Dorne somehow.

Jon will have to do something with the Brotherhood along with having the Vale, Littlefinger, and Sansa in the south.
>>
It will shape up to be Jon vs Dany vs WW anyways
>>
>>71316987
GRRM has no influence on the show after season 3-4 you retard. In fact im willing to bet the books will be so different and non-women powered that people will ignore them and say the show is the definitive version of the story
>>
>>71317018
This is what I want
>>
>>71316901
Most of them are going to die anyway.
>>
GIRL POWA
>>
can someone explain danaerys' plan to bring peace and order to westeros by injecting it with thousands and thousands of dothraki savages, former slaves and greyjoys
>>
>>71316901
PHAM

the whole premise is that men have failed as rulers throughout the ages, so step aside for the bad bitches of Westeros, men are incompetent fucks who ruin everything, these continents need a woman's touch. I'd be okay with it if it wasnt so fucking one sided.

ALSO FROM THE DUSTY MESA
>>
It's so shit now, I cannot wait until they have Jon die saving the women and women will rule the world. The ass devastation here will be worth it.
>>
>>71317692
>>71317094

You guys aren't serious right? He's been approving every idea D&D has proposed to him, including fucking over Stannis and having him fry up his own daughter. He's even admitted that the Sansa rape thing was his idea on his gay little blog.
>>
GoT is a show for women and now that they've moved past the books they're writing it for women
>>
>>71317855
but the forest people who created the white walkers were female
>>
>>71317847
Her rights tho!!!!
>>
>>71317935
>implying men still watch this show who aren't massive beta faggots
>>
>>71317847
how thick is your skull. shit just happens in this show just to move it forward no matter how stupid it is. she said no more rape, so more rape for you.
>>
>>71317847
It's an allegory for the Migrant Crisis. Dany will kill Westeroi culture over the next season once she rules over something until Jon declares Brexit and leaves forever.
>>
>>71317965
He's also a huge feminist and wrote the story with that in mind, according to his own words. But the angsty teenagers here could not possibly comprehend that.
>>
File: Jewing_66e872_5416060.gif (378 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
Jewing_66e872_5416060.gif
378 KB, 208x200
>>71316901
bait and switch
>>
>>71317847
something something something, she's a woman. Similar to Hillarys platform
>>
This whole season has been written like some fangirls dream fanfiction

I mean what has happen so far that isn't some wish fulfillment of good guys win

Ramsay dies
High sparrow dies
Cersei gets that shame revenge (yes in the books this would be considered unpopular but show Cersei is so tame)
Arya kills Walder Frey
Tyrion gets named hand
Dany does everything perfectly and everyone loves her
Dany and "Yara" love fest
>>
>testosterone-fueled

Gurm is an obese whiny liberal, so it fits with his vision.

Seriously, though, this show is for cat ladies.
>>
>>71318140
kek, that would be pretty funny desu
>>
I'm still putting money on Littefinger winning it all. I don't know how, but I believe.
>>
>>71317847

What happens when the barbarians want to go home after pillaging and raping?
>>
>>71318205
don't forget the little girl mormont helping rally the north, who doesn't even exist in the books

in the show she is the one who inspires manderly to give a half-baked speech - a shitty tribute to the one he gave in the books on his own volition

let's face it, d and d hate white men (fully serious)
>>
>>71318293
>What happens when the barbarians want to go home after pillaging and raping?
they never will want to go home - why go back to some mud hut in the desert when you have the reach or the riverlands
>>
File: Asha.jpg (81 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Asha.jpg
81 KB, 600x400
>>71316901

>Yara

Fuck D&D's self insert lesbo. Its all about the real queen of the seas
>>
>>71318140
>Jon declares Brexit

Please meme-magic this into reality.

However, I believe that Dany is going to discover that she is blood-related to Jon and ally with him, allowing him to remain as the good and just king in the north.
>>
>>71317847
I MEAN COME ON IT'S 308!
>>
>>71316901
Season finale where every woman gets raped when?
>>
>>71318282
Blow the wall with wildfire
????????
Iron throne
>>
weekmen will never rule Westerose again
>>
>>71318614
#imwithHERs
>>
File: MotherOfCocks.jpg (28 KB, 403x513) Image search: [Google]
MotherOfCocks.jpg
28 KB, 403x513
>>71316901
Yes unfortunately fans have to come to terms that this is essentially the Epic War version of those 90s movies where a little boy becomes the number 1 player in the baseball team or where the dog plays basketball etc

Except no one thinks anything of the little 6 year old girl putting old warriors in their place because it's the current year.
>>
>>71317582
>with river-lands I guess

Arya just killed every single Frey
>>
>>71318338
>let's face it, d and d hate white men (fully serious)

>>71318520
>However, I believe that Dany is going to discover that she is blood-related to Jon and ally with him, allowing him to remain as the good and just king in the north.

Before I became disillusioned with liberalism I was fully hoping that Jon and Dany would marry each other in a kinky incest marriage of equality.

Now I just feel like Jon will give everything to stop the Night's King and no woman will thank him for it.
>>
>>71316901
>coming down to le wimminz are save the world and restore peace

I feel like I want to ask HBO for my money back plus interest. My time, however, is lost forever. Fucking lefty bullshit, I should know better than to trust HBO.
>>
>>71318556
>I MEAN COME ON IT'S 308!
That's the perfect response

Daenerys literally wants westeros to get BLACKED and pillaged and we are supposed to be excited for her because she is fundamentally reshaping society or some shit

Honestly D and D, the cuck shed is over there, please see yourselves to it
>>
File: 1466762526534.jpg (13 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1466762526534.jpg
13 KB, 183x232
>>71316901
N-no goy. Did you see the dragons and swords? Very masculine yes?
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>he hasn't accepted female as the superior gender
>>
>>71318173
GRRM's feminism is more pacifist, it's more about women stopping stupid men from hurting them and each other. That's what "mother's mercy" is about in the books, that's what makes BookBrienne great. She hates killing, she just wants to fulfill the religious obligations of knighthood, not to overthrow it.

I know GRRM is an atheist, but I can't help seeing something of Catholic Marian devotions in this. Westeros is a feudal society, so any "feminism" there can't possibly be modern Marxist feminism, it can't be pushed by the Citadel for rational reasons, it must be rooted in religious terminology. D&D didn't (or couldn't, as Jews) comprehend this so their "feminism" is more about women beating men and taking control so they can get others killed. Best example of this is how they made Brienne a cold killing machine.
>>
>>71318814
>N-no goy. Did you see the dragons and swords? Very masculine yes?
There was lots of violence - and we will show more tits next year too - just keep watching! It isn't feminist brainwashing I swear!
>>
>>71318814
And the tits

the tits goyim!
>>
>>71318947

>the masculine elements don't count because I say they don't

>if a show has feminist themes that makes it a feminist show by default

It's not the fucking zombie virus, a show having feminist themes and ideas does not infect the show and turn everything feminist by default.
>>
>>71318919
Or the Sand Snakes.
Or Sansa
Or Dany
Or Yara
Or Oberyn's stupid cunt lover.

GRRM's Feminism is something that isn't based in hating and replacing men.

While D&D just seem incapable of writing a passionate female character that isn't Cersei or Ayra.
>>
>>71319091
Not him but it really does

Every man who acts "too boorish and manly" is so it's a villain identifier. Just imagine if the lesbian going "I'm going to fuck her tits off" was played by a man and the show would frame him same as Euron.

Daenerys is basically Joffrey with real violence behind her. She just wants to sit on the throne, no good reason, but the show forgot to be about grey intrigues and became black and white where she's white and her Fuhrer tier shit is not questionable unless you're a tiny man who'll get put in his place.
>>
>>71319091
>having feminist themes and ideas does not infect the show and turn everything feminist by default.

and yet here we are
>>
Can someone post the image that had all the spoilers on it. The one that says Tormund dies.
>>
>>71316901
Got it right
>We want the Tumblr audience.
>>
>>71316901
It won't matter at the end. The whitewalkers wil kill everyone and the show will end.
>>
>>71316901
Jamie is going to kill Cersei then himself, Daney is going to marry Jon, thus giving them both the north and south, Sansa will rule Winterfell. calling it.
>>
>>71319813
Does Jon even want to be king? All this time he's going about killing the white walkers so is he going to build an army for that or an army to take over westoros?
>>
Yes, the women rule Westeros.

Dany is going to kill Littlefinger for Sansa. You already know Littlefinger is going to die horribly. He is the very epitome of all that a feminist hates. Cersei is going to become the alpha female in the relationship with Jamie. She is going to dominate and humiliate Jamie like never before. Arya is going to start ticking off names on her murder list, becoming the most feared assassin the world has ever known. Yara and Sansa will become a power couple.

In other news, GRRM wears crotchless panties.
>>
>>71320032
If he unites the whole kingdom versus the Walkers then he will do what he needs to. Hell hes got the north at his back already. If he needs to, he will marry Danny, im calling it. Fuck I hope Arya shows up too, she is going to hear news of Jon becoming the new king.
>>
File: Fucking really.png (208 KB, 619x453) Image search: [Google]
Fucking really.png
208 KB, 619x453
>>71320249
>>
>Squabbles over petty lands and houses

>>71319733
This got it right, or until Jonny boy wins.
>>
>>71320032
its the whole theme of "doesnt want to be king but needs to be king"
>>
File: Yeb.jpg (56 KB, 830x553) Image search: [Google]
Yeb.jpg
56 KB, 830x553
>>71320411
Those type of women and men like pic related are their target audience
>>
>>71320880
>KILL THE PATRIARCHY
>Does not even think that the woman fucking killed his Son's wife, family, HER Family, and about 150 other people at a minimal to do this
>Cersei fucking Lannister has done nothing but fuck shit up for the past 6 years
>SHE WILL BE FINE NOW THAT SHE IS QUEEN AGAIN

God these people are fucking stupid, they realize the only reason she blew up everyone is because she started the chain of events that lead to this right?
>>
>>71316901

Easy bro, if someone ask, just say

>I have learned from game of thrones that if woman are in charge it's because we are in the end of times, the apocalypse
>>
>>71321140
she's not necessarily talking about cersei

(tho she could be, these walking STDs are surprisingly dumb)
>>
>>71316901
Cersei is going to die very soon
>>
>>71321140

Women love killing their sons.

It's called body autonomy, you shit lord.
>>
>>71321266
Funny enough, the person in the picture is Levar Burton's daughter. She went on and on on a RT podcast a few weeks ago on how she was scared of being black and how hard it is to be a black women today and bla bla bla, she has never had to face hardship, For fuck's sake she calls Patrick god damn Stewart her UNCLE.
>>
>>71321314
So she can be replaced by a more morally correct woman protagonist?

god this show is so fucking pleb it astounds me
>>
File: injusticia.gif (763 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
injusticia.gif
763 KB, 500x275
>>71316901
>>
Are you fuckig stupid ? It's all about the white walkers

From the first episode to the last one

Pay attention you fucking inbred piece of shit
>>
>>71321314
>>71321468
Seriously, Cersei is one of the few non-horrible female characters in this (tho its mostly the actress).

yeah you can feel the writers and feministy shit behind her being queen but at least she's tolerable as a actress
>>
It's Jon vs. Dany. Dany will lose, she'll probably sic Drogon on Jon but he won't burn. They team up against the zombies.

Jon rules the 7 Kingdoms. Dany fucks off to the desert with Daario and they live happily ever after. Everyone is satisfied, nobody offended the end.
>>
>>71321712
I'm still hoping Jorah makes a return.
>>
LE FUNNY DWARF WHO'S CYNICAL TO THE POINT OF BEING A CUNT TO WOMEN BELIEVES IN DAENERYS FOR NO BUILT REASON

seriously, wtf was that?
>>
>>71321712
t. HBO exec

No feminism here goys, nothing to worry about
>>
the scene of the high sparrow at the start was pure poetry

i can't believe the same guys who do the rest of the shit could film something like that

it was seriously something else
>>
Don't forget the fucking 10 year old girl

This show has gone full retard
>>
>>71321911
literally mary sue

"the guy's who's the smartest and funniest likes you and believes in your victory"
>>
>>71321537
This.

Its literally called a song of fire and ice. Implying that the focus will be targaryen (jon and daenerys) vs. white walkers
>>
>>71322095
Mary Sues dont get hurt.
>>
>>71322163
When has she ever actually gotten hurt?
>>
>>71316979
holy shit, its beautiful, it makes sense. women occupy themselves with stupid bullshit while jon takens darkness and defends the entirety of mankind.

KING IN DA NORF
>>
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>71321911
Why the fuck does anyone believe in Daenerys?

No really, I forgot. All I've seem to remember is her going to a foreign land, proclaiming she has a fucking claim to it, and using fear to get people to follow her. Somehow this turned into genuine love and appreciation of her thanks to shit writing.

What the fuck does Daenerys offer the world? she is just as conniving, if not more so, than the cunts in Westeros. But hey, gottta find something for the epic dwarf xD to do.
>>
>>71322187
Nah. Sansa is going to kill him.
>>
>>71321911
He knows history and knows it is her destiny to rule. He also sees her dragons and has a massive dwarf dragon boner for them.
>>
>>71322178
Wait are we talking about Danny or Tyrion?
>>
I knew it would be a waste of time to ever watch Game of Goys and I was right. Ahhhhh, vindication.
>>
>>71322189
if she was a man she'd be seen as Joffrey, just a spoiled cunt

She just wants the throne, she knows no one in the land, she doesnt give a shit

But the show underlines that those against her are petty nazis and women-hating dicklets who lose to women
>>
>>71322266
Danny
>>
>>71316901
>watching the series past season 3
>reading the book past book 1
shiggy
>>
>>71317855

Yet the biggest villain in the whole show is a woman so how does your logic work?
>>
>>71322259
wow you're really making an effort to try to like this show

"the cynical man who doesnt give a shit about power and violence behind noblemen is impressed by leashed fire"
>>
>>71322350
Cersei has never been portrayed as pure evil like many men have been
>>
>>71316901
More like Jon dealing with/littlefinge/salsa turmoil and Cersei getting rekt by jaime and the dragon legion with only one dick (a giant dwarf dick) in its chain of command.
>>
>>71322474
There's no way the show is going to put down the queen mary sue.....but it would be hilarious if Dany showed up and just got absolutely wrecked
>>
>>71322302
Does losing a child count?
>>
>>71322350
>Yet the biggest villain in the whole show is a woman so how does your logic work?
Cersei is the Night's King?
>>
>>71322539
Not really, considering she got dragons instead. She seemed to get over that kid real fast.
>>
>>71322390
I can see your point, shes just prorated as a moron. Hell, giving the Faith there military back after it took one of the Targaryen kings a generation to quell them was one of the stupidest things shes ever done, that and fucking her brother.
>>
>>71322187
Keep telling yourself that faggot while you watch a show made for Tumblrina's
>>
>>71322584
Then no I onside the point. I thought we where talking about Tyrion.
>>
>>71316987
doran martell still rules dorne in the book
>>
>>71322530
do u even read?
I wrote Cersei would get rekt after Dany lands in kings landing
>>
>>71317965
Sansa isn't even in the fucking north in the books you cuck. Its her friend that there pretending is Arya.
>>
>>71316901
Just wait 'til Zombie Stannis comes back.
>>
>>71322366
In the books he is portrayed as dreaming about dragons and thinking of having one all the time, though. Childhood memories are strong. She might be appealing to them

D&D write like shit so there's also that
>>
>>71322988
Just wait until we get ANOTHER strong female character, then this shitty show will really be good
>>
>>71317855
HER LOOMING SHADOW GROWS
>>
>>71316901
>women focus on getting the throne
>Jon Snow, a man, is focusing on the real problem, the undead
Smh this show is sexist!
>>
>>71323218
Did they already allude to lady stoneheart?
Cause at this point, I'm not entirely sure they can include her.
unless a good portion of next season is devoted to the brotherhood, which with the hound and arya being back could be the case...
>>
>>71322921
His editor did say that The Winds of Winter has a Sansa chapter that will shock or make some people very mad. Must be muh rapes
>>
>>71323313
You are either stupid, a girl, or both.
>>
>>71322390
what are you even talking about?
Did you watch this episode
she literally tells you how evil she is.
"I do all these horrible things because they make me feel good!"
she is possibly the most evil person in the show (since we don't exactly know the full motivation of the WWs)
>>
>>71323458
Nah, it'll be her murdering someone in cold blood.
probably CIA
>>
>>71316901
its going to end in a battle between the zombies and the dragons
>>
>>71323323
God, it would he so fucking late. Her body would literally be rotted in half, but also our boy fire sword is still alive, so there's no one to revive her (unless it's Mel, or Don does do it, but like I said, how long has it been? Her body would be mush and bone in the river). The writers already said that there is no purpose in having the actress waste her time playing a zombie in the show. They fucked up
>>
>>71323556
Our little Salsa (even more developed than show Salsa) doesn't have a reason to murder anyone...unless it's sweet sweet little Robyn
>>
File: micheal.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
micheal.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>71323485
>>
>>71323579
Pottery. Snow zoms and fire lizards. Jon Snuh and Dan the Man Targ. A Sung Tong of Ice and Fire
>>
>>71317044

season 7 will be the war between cersei and everyone else but Jon, obviously. Then season late season 7 and season 8 will be Dany and Jon against hte white walkers. Its so obvious.
>>
>>71318479
>queen of the seas
>standing on a mountain
>>
>>71324260
S7 Euron and Danys forces are fighting The Mad Queen and WW won't show up until halfway through S8. Pretty lame series senpai, Season 1 was damn fine television too
>>
>implying it doesn't end with Jon and Tyrion sailing away from Westeros as it falls to the white walkers
>>
Would you guys like Euron if he weren't written to be such a fucking mong?
>>
>>71324454
I wanted the sexy, purple lipped, eyepatch wearing, world traveling valaryian armor sporting brother raping badass. Not that tubby faggot they hired
>>
Isnt it weird that women are relating to the character who says she feels nothing?

And that there are people who think the happy ending will be her and Jon? Is this it? The Knight's final pleasure is a jaded used up Joffrey-tier fat-girl avatar?
>>
>>71324376
Uh, no. Euron will not be joining up with Danny. We'll be lucky if he does anything else before becoming dragon food. I am personally hoping he joins up with Cersei. Euron loves crazy.
>>
>>71316901

Any book fags here want to tell me how much of this fem shit is in the books? I'm betting very little, seen as Martin bitched about the show changing so much from the books.
>>
>>71324891
We'll with that special horn he has, methinks Dany would want to woo him onto her side. What could either side possibly offer him that he couldn't simply take?
>>
>>71324869
tfw you realize that line was the creators pandering to the inherent sociopathic tendencies of women
>>
>>71325107
As other people pointed out, it's well written 1st wave feminism. George writes great female characters. D&D created the stronk meme by just having women that are badass XD or literally killing men left and right. It's just the level of writing is vastly different and it shows how awful of writers D&D are. Everyone in the world should be scared of the next 2 seasons becuase they have zero source material to go off of, it's all fanfic from here lads.
>>
>>71325107
Let me put it this way, Brienne(spelling) is actually a fantastic character in the books who hates fighting and killing and is constantly tormented for being large and ugly. She is a multidimensional character. Show Brienne is stronk, she smash man, she keep oath for Stark.
>>
>>71325305
So the show people took martins books, and well written female characters, and went down the stronk woymn route men are bastards route.
>>
>>71325426
>Let me put it this way, Brienne(spelling) is actually a fantastic character in the books who hates fighting and killing and is constantly tormented for being large and ugly. She is a multidimensional character. Show Brienne is stronk, she smash man, she keep oath for Stark.

Ha, figured as much. Most of the women in the shows are actually cunts. What's the betting that woymn will think that what being strong entails.
>>
>>71325305
OMG it's Arrow all over again be afraid be very afraid
>>
>>71325558
I don't watch that, how bad was it?
>>
>>71325503
Not to mention, in the books Brienne's love for Jaime is in conflict with a certain oath and it's a huge wrench in her story. It's pretty good and I'm looking forward to it quite a bit. Show Brienne will never go through this arc, bravo DD
>>
>>71325305
it's TWO more seasons?

I thought the next one was the end
>>
>>71326220
Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring
At least I'm 98% sure it's 2 more seasons. Christ, they could NOT end this story well if it ended next year. (couldn't end it well in 2 either, but still)
>>
>>71316901

Yes, is that a problem?
>>
>>71318338
Little Girl Mormont exists in the books (her letter to Stannis last season is taken verbatim from ADWD), she's simply not the Lady of House Mormont because her mother is still alive.
>>
jamie confirmed for azor ahai
>>
>>71318338
>the little girl mormont helping rally the north, who doesn't even exist in the books

t.some asshurt pol clown who doesnt even read the books.
>>
>>71326361
>her mother
maege is her grandmother I thought or did they skip two very older sisters to get to her?
>>
>>71316901
Martin is a cuck. Surprise.
>>
>>71321911
Tyrion is an emotional retard, see his infatuation with Shae.

Him falling over for Daenerys because she has dragons, which he fantasised about since he was a child, is not that out of character.

Honestly, Asha/Yara's acceptance of "No more raiding/pillaging" is far more bullshit.
>>
>>71322390
>Cersei has never been portrayed as pure evil like many men have been

You're a proper wanker yeah? She's the only pure evil that exists since season 1.
>>
>>71322189
>What the fuck does Daenerys offer the world?

I don't know, maybe those two seasons she spent freeing people from slavery
>>
>>71319341
>She just wants to sit on the throne, no good reason,

Uh she wants to sit on the throne cause it's her birth right, more reason than anyone else actually has.
>>
>>71326472
The eldest daughter was killed at the Red Wedding, the one that comes after is currently with Stannis, the two others are with Maege, leaving only youngest Lyanna to rule Bear Island.
>>
THAT TELEPORTING THOUGH BRO
HOW DO THEY DO IT?
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>jumping out of a window to your death because your mom cucked you

Why is this show so triggering?
>>
>>71326594
Littlefinger disagrees.
>>
>>71326766

Littlefinger isn't pure evil. He's a lot more like Varys.
>>
>>71321911
Because Tyrion is obsessed with dragons. I think that's literally the entire justification for his character. Which I guess isn't completely retarded.
>>
>>71321911
>>71322189
She has dragons.

How hard is that to understand?
>>
>>71326864

>Tyrion is with Dany cause he likes dragons

I haven't been on here in a while but I can't tell if this is a troll or not.
>>
>>71317692
this is why its been so horribly written
i bet stannis lives in the books
>>
>>71316979
>Women's drama while the man get's the real job done
>>
>>71326990
>i bet stannis lives in the books
He's still alive now, but he'll die eventually
>>
>>71317847
pfft what next? You want to hear Aragorn's tax reforms?
>>
>>71326863
Littlefinger is pretty much the fantasy equivalent of a school shooter.

"I can't have the girl I want, so now I'll spread chaosh to get back at everyone!"

Varys on the other hand seems like he actually wants to do good, despite his methods.
>>
>>71326890
No, it's a feminist conspiracy you cuck!
If you're not in this thread to complain about how the show is too PC and is ruining your life, then fuck off.
>>
File: 1445091944786.jpg (4 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1445091944786.jpg
4 MB, 2000x2000
>>71326990
Stannis dies in the next book.

Pic related is responsible.
>>
File: 688.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
688.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>71326330

yeah 2 more.

i knew they will have winds of winter barely ready, because the book is out.

and thats that 2017 is secured.

however martin wont have time to write the last book in 1 year so they will have to improvise the FINAL season.

D&D will have to fill all plotholes, finish each story arc and deliver a "epic" ending all on their own.
>>
>>71327000

>Women's drama

As opposed to the non-drama caused by twats like Renly, Stannis, Joffrey, Tommen, and Frey?
>>
>>71316901
The Night King will win and bring forth the ice elf patriarchy.
>>
>>71326990
All men must die
>>
>>71317855
>the whole premise

The whole premise is that people busy themselves with their own greed and ego and play political games that don't matter because there's a looming threat that they keep ignoring that will destroy them all.

It's climate change in a fantasy world.
>>
>>71327073
i mean he lives or wins the battle against ramsey hes a miltiiary genius in the books and has prime postioning for the battle between two bodies of water but the show hes quite a buffoon
>>
>>71326451
Lady Mormont is the only good female leader to come out of season 6
>>
GOT is normie bait. /tv/ is showing how pleb it really is by obsessing over it.
>>
>>71327097
He's missing the point completely, who the fuck said she wanted to bring peace to Westeros. Nigga she wants the throne that she wrongfully believes is hers
>>
>>71317847
she's going to meet Euron coming the other way as she sails to Westeros. everything will be fine.
>>
Meanwhile the only battle that matters is the Night King vs Jon
>>
>>71316901
Well it is hard to have men fight when they've all killed themselves and destroyed each other houses.
>>
>>71327309
Hey they can't all be patricians like us.
Tell me, how many internet arguments have you won, fellow film connoisseur?
My current score is 113.
>>
>>71327282
This tbhsempai
>>
>>71326966
Not many trolls here anymore. Mostly reddit
>>
>>71317847
>can someone explain danaerys' plan to bring peace and order to westeros

She's not going there to bring peace and order, she's going there to be the damn rightful queen, where in that did you get the part about peace and order?
>>
File: Loliqueen.jpg (21 KB, 800x440) Image search: [Google]
Loliqueen.jpg
21 KB, 800x440
>>71327282
Seriously though Jon snow needs to marry Lady Mormont, The North could do no better!
>>
File: homerjug.gif (205 KB, 250x191) Image search: [Google]
homerjug.gif
205 KB, 250x191
>>71327213
>Renly
fag
>Stannis
fundamentalist nutcase
>Joffrey
sociopath
>Tommen
coward
>Frey
egoist
>>
>>71317847
Can someone explain Merkel's plan to bring mudslimes into Europe
>>
>>71327537
>Jon's dick is the perfect size for her loli snatch
>>
>>71327573
Germans have always wanted to destroy Europe

Merkel is just continuing the tradition
>>
>>71327213
>Renly
>twat

He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>71318140
but brexit destroyed the UK and they still have immigrants
>>
>>71327696
tbf he should have played the good brother and accept that his older brother Stannis was the rightful usurper of Robert's wife's sons.

Hell, Stannis had a hag for a wife who likely wouldn't have given him a son. Renly might have ended up king anyways.

Of course I wouldn't be surprised if Stannis had Renly burned for a fire miracle.
>>
>>71316901
Jon is already king in the north, and Azor Ahai. He will be King. This feminism plot isn't going to last. All of the female characters will eat each other. Watch, the Dornish can't be trusted and Olenna is going to end up on the front line of the war against the Dothraki. The Lannisters are going to eat themselves and Euron will control the Iron Islands. Asha is going to fuck over Danny it's too obvious.
>>
FIRST SODAPOPPIN GETS KEKED

NOW GoT GETS KEKED

SHOULD I JUST END IT ALL???
>>
>>71327834
>brexit destroyed the UK
kek
>>
>>71327851
That could have lost them the Tyrell support, they hate Stannis after all.

If anything, Stannis should have followed Renly, and then murder him via vagina monster once the Throne is secured.
>>
>>71326863
Little finger is 100% pure evil.
>>
File: 1467009494362.webm (2 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1467009494362.webm
2 MB, 512x288
>>71327834
>but brexit destroyed the UK

FOOKIN FARAGE MATE!!!!!
>>
>>71328026

How? Ramsay, Cersei and Joffrey are pure evil cause they do bad things for no reason other than they enjoy it. Little Finger does bad things cause he wants a red headed waifu and the iron throne.
>>
>>71327976
>Renly fucking one of the Tyrells
>marrying his gay lover's sister
>not still having Tyrell support

If anything they'd probably pay lip service to Stannis while plotting to have him and his court of fire fanatics killed.
>>
Someone explain to me why this board hates Daenarys but loves Stannis? They're pretty much the same characters except Stannis is a failure.
>>
>>71323630
ah, you're right, I had forgotten that a life must be exchanged, which means she would have to be introduced with someone else having exchanged their life and it doesn't work with the show's plot.

But then what the fuck is the brotherhoods purpose?
>>
>>71328274
that's kind of the point, isn't it.
Stannis fails most often due to circumstances beyond his control. He makes hard choices to win.
Dany wins mostly by having dragons, or people just suddenly liking her and siding with her.
>>
>>71328376
>circumstances beyond his control.

Like burning his daughter?
>>
>>71328139
If Stannis doesn't decide to arbitrarily punish them for the siege of Storm's End 15 years ago, which he might have very well done.

Not only that, but why would they risk it with Stannis, when Joffrey is less likely to hamper them (or so they think), and would also grant them more relative power, all while taking less risk?
>>
>>71324869
>>71325288
My gf literally said she wondered if they were the same MBTI when watching.
>>
>>71326890
why do people keep saying this, dragons are not even that cool or weird for fucks sake
>>
All the men killed each other and its just women and children left
>>
>>71322189

If you see somebody swimming in fire in front of your face, and after that took of flying top of a fucking dragon, you would shit yourself and declare her your new god.
>>
>>71328600
dragons represent actual power. they are the only reason anyone takes daenerys seriously
>>
>>71328790
yes, i understand the characters being awed, but i don't understand people who live in 2016 being awed by HBO cheap cgi
>>
File: NOTAGAINFORFUXSAKE.png (262 KB, 375x378) Image search: [Google]
NOTAGAINFORFUXSAKE.png
262 KB, 375x378
Do you think Sansa is resented and will betray Jon?

Im looking at the scene and it looks like she doesn't take well the fact that people swear for Jon instead of her, also the smile she gives to Jon flakes BEFORE she looks at little finger
>>
>>71328819
the cg is pretty good, but yeah--cg isn't enough to sell me, either. I don't know why people would like the daenerys character other than wish fulfillment (muh female power fantasy)
>>
>>71322252
>the son of Rhaegar getting killed
>ever

Face it, Jon and Dany are the main characters.
>>
>>71328920
No, there were 2 other scenes to hammered in the fact that the character isn't scheming anything against Jon at the moment.

The actors in commentary are just retarded and don't know what they are talking about.
>>
>>71328425
how did that make him fail?
>>
>>71329014
What actors in commentary?

I don't believe her words are to be taken literally anymore, she has been lying 24/7 seen meeting Jon, also i think it was common courtesy to tell him "nooo, you deserve to be king! tehee"

Im just saying cause of her face expressions when everybody was swearing to Jon, i think she expected everyone to say "oh but you bastard, so Sansa Queen of the North"
>>
>>71328920
sanza literally said "you deserve the lords room" and admitted that she was wrong to with hold the info from jon
Furthermore, Jon gave her full credit for saving them.
Sanza knows Jon should be the leader. But she hasn't been happy in a long while. You have to remember that little finger's comments imply she's not safe. He doesn't want her cause she's a stark. He wants her cause she looks like her mother.
>>
>>71329307
Said != think
She didn't give a reason to lie about littlefinger either, so i don't think she is being honest at all, just abusing the fact she is a proxy to Jon for his family's acceptance
>>
>>71328083
>Shit skin showing violence toward something he doesn't like

Such a tolerant people!
>>
>>71328083
this is the kind of people england should be filled with
>>
>>71329109

How does that make him likeable? I don't recall dany burning any children in order to get an army.
>>
>>71329498

>The complete irony of this post.
>>
>>71329724
There's no irony as he didn't claim to be tolerant.
>>
>>71322189
She rules over slaves she freed.Thats why the slaves believe in her.Shes literally magic.Thats why everyone else believes in her.
>>
>>71329685
what?
don't switch subjects.
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.