[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've thoroughly enjoyed it, don't lie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: chappie_.png (133 KB, 287x300) Image search: [Google]
chappie_.png
133 KB, 287x300
You've thoroughly enjoyed it, don't lie.
>>
True. People were very unfair to this movie.
>>
>>71302440
i fucking loved it, don't know why people love complaining so fucking much
>>
Solid 7/10 if not for the shitty ending
>>
It was enjoyable as long as you consider it fantasy instead of sci-fi
>>
>>71302440

I've enjoyed all of Blomkamp's films.

>>71302788

I really don't get how people can love District 9 and clamor for a sequel because of its ending, but hate on Elysium and Chappie for theirs. Blomkamp has ended all of his films on a very similar note - with the lingering question as to whether what happened in the film will be a good thing in the end.
>>
>>71302761
The action sequence at the end, Chappie pushing through a brick wall to protect Yo-Landi was one of the best sequences I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>71302440
FUCK DIE ANTWOORD
THEY ARE RUINING MY COUNTRY
>>
>>71303077
>Die Antwoord
>ruining South Africa
>not all the niggers
>>
As a Die Antwoord fan, I enjoyed it. As a moviegoer, I hated it.
>>
Very entertaining movie!
>>
>>71302440
ninja and that fucking girl ruined it with their shitty acting and horribly written characters
>>
Can we all agree that Chappie was some of the best CGI ever?
>>
>>71302999
It's because he has made the same movie 3 times. Main character who wouldn't normally do crazy things is forced by extenuating circumstances to become involved with crazy things. Etc. etc. The End?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.