[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me find this movie's title, i asked everyone and tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: eaters141-1024x684.jpg (136 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
eaters141-1024x684.jpg
136 KB, 1024x684
help me find this movie's title, i asked everyone and tried in all the ways to find it on the internet but i fucking can't, apparently i'm the only that has seen it.

so, i've seen it when i was 11 years old during the birthday of one friend of mine in his house with other kids and it shocked me, was one of my first horror and it was pretty gore for a kid. i've seen it in 2004 or 2005, i don't remember which one, and i think it was a recent movie but i'm not sure about it.

this is what i remember: it was located in an asylum filled with crazy people. a guy find a weird liquid in some place near the asylum, i remember the name of the place was path de luca or something like that (i clearly remember they say something about a de luca and a path, i think de luca is a surname), then he or someone else drink it and becomes like a zombie (but he speaks, if i remember correctly) and spread the zombie plague in all the asylum, the patients become beastly and cannibal and start eating people (i clearly remember a scene where a group of this guys eat a man's brain directly from his head)..

i don't remember nothing else, but i'm getting crazy about it because there is no fucking way to find any clues on the internet
>>
no tips?
>>
File: 1381085001294.gif (994 KB, 500x199) Image search: [Google]
1381085001294.gif
994 KB, 500x199
No idea, but here's a bump, anon.
>>
>>71301639
Is it this trash?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Dead_2:_Contagium
>>
>>71302727
bumping for OP
>>
>>71302727
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Dead_2:_Contagium

GOD.
DEAR LORD, THANK YOU.
i've looked for this movie for YEARS and i couldn't find it.
this shit haunted my childhood, thank you.
i really want to see it now, too fucking curious to know how it is.

thanks again anon!
>>
>>71303749
Enjoy!
>>
>>71301639
That's a good make up.
>>
My turn. I mostly remember the end but I think the main plot was something like this (not really sure). Space marine (obv from a very advanced planet/race) is put on planet to gather intel about the civilization and try to subvert them or something like that. The planet is leafy/green and the civilization is underdeveloped; it reminds of the mayans or aztecs or something like that. One part I remember is that they played "not basketball" where the hoop was placed vertically instead of horizontally. The childern of the civilization teach the space marine how to play "not basketball" and they bond causing the space marine to question his allegiance. The end goes something like this: The space marines invade the planet because the protagonist was doing fuck all and didn't report back (I think) and the protagonist and the antagonist (another roided space marine) battle it out. The antagonist has a grenade launcher. The protagonist kills the roidhead and it ends with the protagonist coverd in ruins and laughing or hearing laughter I think.

pls respond
>>
>>71304726
Soldier with Kurt Russell
>>
>>71305075
>Soldier with Kurt Russell
nah I know that one, it's happening on a junkyard planet. Similar to that movie but Mayan/Aztec environment
>>
File: 1461551670692.jpg (80 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
1461551670692.jpg
80 KB, 500x396
>>71304726
>>
>>71304726
Solo http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117688/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.