[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
is this kino?
>>
>>71300774
it's a fun movie
>>
It's pretty good. This is what made Jason Statham famous.
>>
I love this movie. It's got a decent sense of humor and the cast all play really well off of each other. The one thing that really makes it stand out though is that it has that creepy nightmare vibe all the way through that Carpenter is one of the few storytellers to ever get right. The way it frames the story as being told by someone and then doing that again several more times within the story itself really compounds that feeling that you're in a nightmare that you just can't wake up from.
>>
Like majoritiy of Carpenter movies, it gets much more appreciated as the times goes by, it's a pretty good movie matter fact.
>>
>>71300774
a remarkable ost that tries to beat you into submission
>>
>>71300774
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEjorOQT6I
it's beautiful
>>
>>71300774

is that Dwights girlfriend?
>>
It's pretty good but it had the potential to be the one true kino
>originally supposed to be escape from Mars with Kurt playing snake again
>producers decide that this would be too based and force carpenter to cast someone else in lead
>casts Jason Statham in lead
>producers realize this would also be too based
>cast ice cube instead
Cube is pretty cool but it could have been so much more
>>
>>71304691
This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>71304691
so wat do they blow up?
havent waatched yet
>>
File: KinoDuvall.jpg (203 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
KinoDuvall.jpg
203 KB, 1280x720
Anything with Clea Duvall is kino.
>>
It's a very kino flick, that heavy metal score is simply god like
>>
mm started this as a kino?* thread

people reply...
>>
>>71305372
The Faculty was GOAT
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.