[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better actor and character on Seinfeld? Jerry or George? Rate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: bscap0000.jpg (88 KB, 1256x706) Image search: [Google]
bscap0000.jpg
88 KB, 1256x706
Better actor and character on Seinfeld? Jerry or George?

Rate and rank them all actually.

Jerry 8/10
George 7/10
Kramer 5/10
Elaine shit/10
Newman (not there yet)
>>
>>71300073
You have awful taste

George "literally me" Costanza > Elaine > Kramer > Jerry

They were all great but that is the only valid ranking m8
>>
the show is about george
>>
File: The_kramer.png (716 KB, 595x881) Image search: [Google]
The_kramer.png
716 KB, 595x881
Jerry 7/10
George 8/10
Kramer 9/10
Elaine 7/10
>>
>>71300073
Is hating on kramer a meme now?

And since when was elaine a shit character?

fuck you
>>
>>71300206
>Elaine
>>71300327
>Elaine 7/10

Found the feminist tumwhalerinas. Elaine can't act for shit. She's laughing while saying her lines.
>>
i dont really watch this show but when i do george is pretty funny and the chick and jerry arent bad either. i dont like the weird dude at all
>>
George 10/10. Jason Alexander is a hammy shmuck who threatened to leave the show after not being in an episode in one of the early seasons. He hated being the butt of fat and bald jokes and thus the actor is annoying but his character was hilarious and lovable.
Jerry: 6/10 good for not keeping a straight face and breaking into standup material mid-scene
Elaine: qt that started off not knowing what to do with her lines but became 10/10
Kramer: 8/10 went from drug addict to eccentric
Newman: 7/10 wasn't needed for a lot of episodes
Frank: 11/10 kino marvel
>>
>>71300418
Don't know how it used to be, I just started binge watching the show, almost finished season 3, and Elaine is boring. Kramer's schtick gets old real quick. He's exaggerating way too much with the overracting. I might drop with before the 4th. It's starting to repeat itself.
>>
>>71300470
>feminist tumwhalerinas

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>71300592
he basically said to not listen to or reply to him now or ever again
>>
>>71300653
nor my son
>>
>>71300073

jerry 7/10
elaine 7/10
kramer 8/10
george 9/10
newman 11/10
>>
>>71300073
Jesus Christmas/tv/ really is retarded about tv.

George is a legit good actor and funny.
Jerry is a straight man. Bad actor, good writer.
Kramer is a goof. Not a great actor.
Elaine is annoying but a decent enough actress.
>>
Elaine 6/10
Jerry 7/10
Kramer 8/10
George 9/10
Newman 10/10
Frank 10/10
>>
Elaine - 6/10
Jerry - 7/10
Kramer - 8/10
George - 10/10
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.