[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's gonna be very satisfying watching this white male power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (14).jpg (146 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (14).jpg
146 KB, 1200x720
It's gonna be very satisfying watching this white male power fantasy shit flop.
>>
>Directed by David Yates
>hunky shirtless male centre stage
>Margot Robbie flashing her somewhat attractive features
It'll do decent enough
>>
>>71298871
How can it be THE CURRENT YEAR and studios are STILL making movies with WHITE MALE leads?
>>
>>71298871

Don't worry anon, I'll pay to see it and strongly recommend it, even if I hate it :^)
>>
>>71298871
What are you talking about? There's a black guy on the poster with him
>>
File: cantinto.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
cantinto.png
490 KB, 449x401
>He thinks this is a new movie and not a retelling of a story as old as dirt

Yea, anon, they sure crafted the perfect buzzword buzzword power fantasy this time.
>>
File: _48379834_000095280-1.jpg (10 KB, 304x171) Image search: [Google]
_48379834_000095280-1.jpg
10 KB, 304x171
>>71298992
this
>>
>>71298871
>Live action Tarzan
>not being able to see muscle man butt
>not being able to see visible bulge
I hate it for the simple fact that he is wearing pants and not a loincloth. He was already nude in True Blood I don't see the problem.
>>
>>71298871
>samuel l jackson's name right next to skarsgard's on the poster
>skarsgard standing in front of a gorilla on the poster
subtle, i like it
>>
Haven't seen the movie but in the one of the trailers he's shown going toe-to-toe with a fully grown male Chimpanzee. I'm no expert but wouldn't the chimp easily win no matter how strong the guy is?
>>
>>71298997
It was a power fantasy back then and it's still one now.
>>
you think theres gonna be a phill collins song in the movie?
>>
>>71299039
Does he have a big dick?
>>
>>71298992
/thread
>>
>>71299132
>parents die
>raised in jungle
>no one to relate to
>finally meet people
>can't relate to them. They can't relate to you
>alone in the world because of how you were raised
>you're looked at like a "legend" the same way carnival-goers look at freak show acts like "performances"

Quite the power fantasy.
>>
>>71299132

Explain how that's a bad thing.
>>
>>71298871

All the trailers for this movie seem like it's a sequel to another movie I never saw. Anyone else get that feeling?
>>
>>71298871
>David Yates
>flop
>>
>>71299368

he's white. how big could it possibly be?
>>
>>71300057

Bend over and find out.
>>
>On August 12, 2012, swimmer Michael Phelps was reportedly in talks to join the film to play lead as his debut to showbiz career.[35] On November 7, 2012, the studio was eyeing Tom Hardy, Henry Cavill and Charlie Hunnam to play the title role in the film.[4][36] On November 14, 2012, Alexander SkarsgÄrd was added to the cast by the choice of director Yates, he'll play the title role

based yayes not picking Michael fucking Phelps, a manlet, a bad actor, or a manlet and bad actor
>>
>>71299103
He fought a gorilla in the book. It's really not that realistic.
>>
>>71298871
WHITE SUPREMACY IS OVER
>>
Curious how I can get a body like that by the end of the summer
>>
>>71299604
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but anon there is a white male its ME-SAAG-ONY.
>>
>>71299890
It takes place after he moves to England.
>>
>>71300282
Body switching move like Captain Ginyu.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.