[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: snowtown-1-poster.jpg (464 KB, 1000x1429) Image search: [Google]
snowtown-1-poster.jpg
464 KB, 1000x1429
What do you guys think?
>>
One of the most disturbing and shocking movies ever
>>
>>71297976
It was a chilling experience.
>>
>Bogans: The Film
>>
A triumph
>>
Took an hour for anything to start
>>
it was slow-going at first but by the end I had masturbated to it successfully
>>
>>71298031
I call bullshit
>>
The MC was ugly as fuck.
>>
>>71298225
It had a slow as heck start, but that bathroom scene was really powerful, I know it's just emotional manipulation but it was difficult to watch.
>>
>>71298225
This. Probably a bit longer than that but eventually shit hits the fan
>>
FUCKIN WHAT
FUCKIN WHAT
FUCKIN WHAT
FUCKIN WHAT
FUCKIN WHAT
FUCKIN WHAT
>>
I had a guilty fap when his brother manhandled him on the ground & took his boipucci.
I'm not even gay either
>>
So many pedos in the area they live in
>>
Moo
>>
>>71298311
nah it made me feel literally queasy, i can say that not m,any other films have had that effect on me
>>
File: what_a_doom.jpg (8 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
what_a_doom.jpg
8 KB, 300x199
Fucked up movie.

>that bathroom scene
>>
Pretty remarkable considering that most of the cast had never acted in their lives, the director just spotted them out in public and offered them the parts
>>
It was kinda boring tbqh.
>>
>>71297976
He did nothing wrong. Pedos and fags got what they deserved.
>>
>>71304574
epic
>>
The very beginning rocked my dick. The song is called The Vault.

The rest was alright. Good acting. I prefer Animal Kingdom or The Rover for my Australian Film Fridays.
>>
Its was alright. It was just so much sitting around, staring, moping, and eating. It's hard to be invested when not much shit is really happening
>>
Thoughts?
>>
>>71298683
Jamie? No way
>>
File: 1460647218824.jpg (28 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1460647218824.jpg
28 KB, 400x396
>>71303345
>the director just spotted them out in public and offered them the parts
>film about paedophiles, gay rape and murder
lol sounds about right

take it from me, this movie really gets the feeling right of living in a working class AU area during the winter
>>
I thought the actor who played Bunting did a magnificent job of portraying a psychopath.
>>
>>71298263
kek
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.