[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this entire subplot wAHT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING i sincerely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1458479130430.jpg (1 MB, 1500x998) Image search: [Google]
1458479130430.jpg
1 MB, 1500x998
>this entire subplot

wAHT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING
i sincerely hope this arc is part of a far bigger picture
>>
File: Smug Arya.png (169 KB, 459x475) Image search: [Google]
Smug Arya.png
169 KB, 459x475
>>71297906
>>
will arya still like jon?
>>
>>71297906
Without the books the writers don't know what the fuck they are doing. The shown is just fanfic at this point
>>
She trained as an assassin to go back to Westeros and kill people on her list. What do people not get about this?
>>
She's going to murder Walder Frey and otherwise assassinate a bunch of people who have wrknged her family. The end of the arc was handled really badly in the show but I don't think her training has been for nothing.
>>
man it was all so worthless. although the certain faces displayed in the promos are faces that did not join the night king. does that mean anything? GRRM is going to croak in a couple weeks anyway.
>>
Daily reminder that a warm cup of soup and a good night's rest
>>
There's a /got/ general for a reason
>>
File: bonus.png (1 MB, 1366x702) Image search: [Google]
bonus.png
1 MB, 1366x702
>>71300064
Comments like that give reason to gas chambers, faggot.
>>
>>71299877
This. HOWEVER Everything shot in the north has been awesome, in mereen: complete shit and in Kings landing: a mixed bag. Bravo s was just a waste and dorne was axed completely
>>
File: AManSeason5.jpg (124 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
AManSeason5.jpg
124 KB, 499x750
>DUDE A GIRL IS NOT READY YET LMAO

Worst character ever.
>>
>>71300855
wasn't he supposed to be a withered old man with like a skullface and not literally Jaqen again?
>>
>>71300914
They had to do Jaqen again so viewers wouldnt be confused. In the books Jagen is probably in Oldtown.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.