[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody ever talk about this movie? It kicks major ass.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Why does nobody ever talk about this movie?

It kicks major ass. It's got Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin and a man-eating BEAR. What more do you want in comfy action/adventure movie?
>>
>>71297124
Which movie has more the ridiculous treatment of the reality of hypothermia: The Edge or The Revenant?
>>
File: 1381975335366.jpg (4 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
1381975335366.jpg
4 MB, 3648x2736
The bit where the nigger gets eaten by the bear gave me nightmares.
>>
>>71297124
IM GONNA KILL THE BEAR
>>
It's a great movie, one of my favorites. I want more movies like this and the Revenant. Something about wilderness survival with lots of aweosme shots of nature.
>>
>>71297124
About how fast does the bear move? Realistically fast, Revenant-bear fast, or somewhere in between?
>>
Hopkins as a badass is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B1efcNEUzU
>that grin at the end
>>
>>71297124
It is a great movie.

That's all I got to say about that.
>>
File: CHARLES.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
CHARLES.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
CHARLES
>>
i saw this sooo long ago

the wife was in cahoots with baldwin, right?
>>
>>71297124
it's a great flick
>>
>>71297124

It's a good manly movie.

>>71297403
>About how fast does the bear move? Realistically fast

Yes. It's Bart the bear in one of his best roles. It's not a superspeed CGI bear.

>>71297349
>I want more movies like this and the Revenant. Something about wilderness survival with lots of aweosme shots of nature.

Jeremiah Johnson.
>>
Great movie, ay Charles?
>>
>>71297349
>Something about wilderness survival with lots of aweosme shots of nature.

You might like this too, it's not a movie, it's a documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss
>>
>>71298721
Yeh
>>
File: edgy.png (164 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
164 KB, 500x212
WHAT ONE MAN CAN DO, ANOTHER CAN DO!

this movie is great
>>
What would've happened if Baldwin's character survived?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.