[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More like The little surfboard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
More like The little surfboard
>>
i will make her my bitch
>>
I WANNA FUCK THAT FISH
>>
Chloe "Box Office Poison" Moretz
>>
well hello beautiful
>>
>>
>>71297071
absolutely chorizo
>>
>>71297071
I have same looking cameltoe when i do myself a tuckjob and wear joga pants.
>>
>>71294498
This cant be happening. Are they really gonna do this movie?
>>
>>71297840
It's been in the works for a while now, but I personally stopped caring when Sofia Coppola jumped ship because of Chloe Moretz.
>>
>>71297317
>joga
>unironically being a snownigger
>>
I prefer my mermaids a bit more... buoyant.
>>
>>71297071
wtf happened to this girl? She used to be cute
>>
She's a big girl.
>>
File: subway.jpg (67 KB, 634x859) Image search: [Google]
subway.jpg
67 KB, 634x859
>>71294498
More like Little subway
>>
>>71297071
>>71298276

She's actually quite in shape. The problem is that she has broad shoulders, small breasts and narrow hips.
What she SHOULD do is get a good stylist.
With the wrong attire, her upper body looks almost grotesquely short compared to her long legs.

Well, the Beckham faggot doesn't seem to mind.
And I suppose that 90% of /tv/ is still fuckin jelly that he gets to plow her 24/7
>>
>>71298825
>And I suppose that 90% of /tv/ is still fuckin jelly that he gets to plow her 24/7
I literally am
>>
>>71294498
I chuckled sensibly.
>>
>>71297071
>nipple piercing

aside from that, shes totally unatractive
>>
>>71294498
there's always a bigger fridge
>>
>>71297071

Is that DANNYBOYTBH in the background?
>>
>>71294498
Wow, she is quite sexy when her wide ass, and wide abdomen are completely out of frame.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.