[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if I could go back 20 years, I'd tell him, listen Brendan...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Brendan Fraser.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Brendan Fraser.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
if I could go back 20 years, I'd tell him, listen Brendan... the future is CAPESHIT. Here's what we're gonna do. First of all, never get married, have a girlfriend and shit but don't put no ring on it, fuck that. Second, I'm going to hook you up with my fit bros, you are gonna get BUFF, lean and mean. Action is where its at brother, and you are gonna be ready when capeshit calls. If only... would have turned things around for him 180.
>>
>>71293691
if only he had done everything different in his life it would have lead to a different life for him. orly?
>>
>>71293691
he seems like a dumbass retard

he could have got himself back into shape over the past however many years, instead he seems like a lazy oaf. it's his own fault.
>>
>>71293691

The only Capeshit back then were Batman movies that really didn't do many favors for the stars in them who were already stars with or without it.

So which Cape would you have him play?
>>
>>71293691
>he doesn't know about common law marriage
>>
20 years ago Encino Man was already made; he was doomed from the start.
>>
>>71293781
well, there is really no difference in the career arcs between him and Assfleck. I see them as contemporaries. And if Brendan had his shit together, he could have gotten some oddball capeshit, you know, Antman level quality.
>>
>>71293691
>I'm gonna go back 20 years and teach Brendan how to get buff
>George of the jungle
>Encino man
Yeah tell me all about how you're gonna do that
>>
>>71294198
he was baby gaylord buff for both of those. I'd have him get alpha buff and keep it for life.
>>
File: 1457578632054.gif (200 KB, 130x170) Image search: [Google]
1457578632054.gif
200 KB, 130x170
>>71293691
I'd tell him to go to /a/ and get a waifu instead of being with a 3D pig.

Who do you think his waifu would be?
>>
EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA FORCEO REDDITO MEMEO JAJAJAJA DANNYBOYTBH JAJAJAJA
D
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.