[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Riley has blue eyes >both her parents have brown eyes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: inside-out_banner.png (173 KB, 1066x599) Image search: [Google]
inside-out_banner.png
173 KB, 1066x599
>Riley has blue eyes
>both her parents have brown eyes

Riley's mom was a dishonest, cheating whore.
>>
Blue eyes are recessive, both parents could have been carriers of the trait.

But you knew that already, didn't you?
>>
Recessive genes, dipshit.
>>
>>71292669

Or maybe her mother had her in a previous marriage and since her father wasn't a self-centered misogynist ge was willing to raise her as his own.
>>
>>71292706
It's possible, but unlikely. My explanation makes more sense. There was something off about the women, and in the end of the movie I realized that she was a harlot the whole time.
>>
>>71292820
A cuck, you mean?
>>
>>71292854

No, I mean a normal functioning human male who doesn't get #triggered by the thought of his kids not being exact copies of himself.
>>
>>71293064
Yeah, that's a cuck.
>>
>>71293064

He doesn't need to get triggered by his children not being his blood, but he oughta be by the fact that his wife is dishonest
>>
>>71293179

*rolls eyes*

you done yet?
>>
>>71293252
*smirks condescendingly*

Nothing personal kid.
>>
>>71293064
How naive of you. I feel sorry for you if you're a guy.
>>
>>71292854
I think you need to look up the definition of a cuck, kiddo.
>>
>>71292669
7th grade sciene, anon
>>
I don't know what's worse, your grasp of basic genetics, or this movie
>>
>>71293404
cuck·old

ˈkəkəld,-ōld/

noun

archaic

1. the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

verb

1. (of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
>>
File: just.jpg (46 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
46 KB, 576x1024
>>71293252
>*rolls eyes*
>>
>>71293252
>*rolls eyes*
I can understand and appreciate your argument but do try and understand: you sound like a 15 year old girl when you write like that.
>>
>>71292827
If she was homozygous for brown eyes it wouldn't be possible at all, if one of them is heterozygous then it's within the realm of possibility that both of them are
>>
>>71292669
>I failed middle school science class
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.