[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the Kubrick of our time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: max-landis-lgbt.jpg (256 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
max-landis-lgbt.jpg
256 KB, 800x533
Who is the Kubrick of our time?
>>
>>71291822
Stop spamming this tranny
>>
Hating Max Landis is really pathetic. People are allowed to make movies you don't like. Writing doesn't have to cater to your tastes. He did the rainbow hair for a short film, and now he probably likes it.

I enjoyed his TMNT ending and his YouTube presence.

Xavier Dolan.
>>
File: 83112918.gif (994 KB, 450x307) Image search: [Google]
83112918.gif
994 KB, 450x307
>>71291822
correct
>>
File: ring shit.gif (937 KB, 420x233) Image search: [Google]
ring shit.gif
937 KB, 420x233
>>
>>
>>71291801
our time has no kubrick
>>
Memes aside, I think Synder is the closest thing we have from Kubrick
>>
>>71291801
Your dad is still a child murderer, go to bed Max.
>>
>>71291867
Judging by his appearance on BotW, he's an obnoxious attention-seeking dipshit, which is likely a result of having been steeped in elite Hollywood culture since birth.
>>
Me. I just need the money and the resources .
>>
>>71291968
Oh yeah, that was pretty awkward to watch. But he was trying to introduce them to Breen and wanted to fit in. He probably was just trying to fuck Jessi.

He actually had a really shitty childhood and was completely out of the Hollywood elite from like teenage years to ~19.
>>
>>71292061
>He probably was just trying to fuck Jessi

Are you implying he is not gay?
>>
>>71291801
You are, Max.
>>
File: suffering.jpg (45 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
suffering.jpg
45 KB, 540x429
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbYu2xziX2w
>>
>>71291801

Tarantino.
>>
>>71291801
Uwe Boll
>>
File: The_Gong_Show_Chuck_Barris_1976.jpg (263 KB, 727x957) Image search: [Google]
The_Gong_Show_Chuck_Barris_1976.jpg
263 KB, 727x957
Max Landis is the Chuck Barris of our time
>>
>>71291801
Careful, your implications are showing.
>>
File: kino-man.jpg (288 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
kino-man.jpg
288 KB, 2048x1152
The only correct answer famalans
>>
>>71291968
Yeah, I have seen him appear on a few youtube shows, and everything that comes out of his mouth is so obnoxious. He seems like an adderall ridden punk. I haven't seen anything he has made but I know I hate him as a person.
>>
File: latzadeskpussy.webm (641 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latzadeskpussy.webm
641 KB, 1280x720
>>71291801
Latza is the Bergman of our generation.
>>
>>71294547
>punk

what are you from the 50s?
>>
>>71291801
Unironically Nolan
>>
File: max-landis.png (145 KB, 1252x600) Image search: [Google]
max-landis.png
145 KB, 1252x600
>>71291801
D R O P P E D
>>
>>71291801
Nolan
>>
>>71291867
Max Landis detected
>>
>>71291942
>Memes aside, I think Synder is the closest thing we have from Kubrick
But that's a meme. There's no way anyone is stupid enough to actually believe that.
>>
>>71291801
shave the rest of and you have an attractive man

maybe spend a couple Gs at the dentist to get rid of that speech impediment and who knows what might happen
>>
MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS

EVERYBODY BRING YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR THE MAX LANDIS

Welcome to the hourly Max Landis everybody! Check the official Max Landis Youtube channel, check the official Max Landis Twitter and remember to check out American Ultra, Chronicle, and Victor Frankenstein on Blu-ray!

Do your part to save original ideas in Hollywood!

MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS

EVERYBODY BRING YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR THE MAX LANDIS

Welcome to the hourly Max Landis everybody! Check the official Max Landis Youtube channel, check the official Max Landis Twitter and remember to check out American Ultra, Chronicle, and Victor Frankenstein on Blu-ray!

Do your part to save original ideas in Hollywood!

>>
this is his masterpiece
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txTk9xrANEs
>>
Zack Snyder

>movies panned upon release
>recognized by true film fans
>will be universally lauded in decades from now
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.