[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right? What was his fucking problem? >I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: silence of the fams.jpg (18 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
silence of the fams.jpg
18 KB, 580x326
What went right?

What was his fucking problem?

>I'll be having an old friend for dinner

What did he mean by this?

>Silence of the Lambs Hannibal

>Tries to be reasonable

SmH TbH FaM

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

AAAaaaaAah the French

So, it's treason then….WWWARUUAARAGHghghgGH

BIG THREAD IV U
>>
really makes you think
>>
put the lotion in the basket xddd
>>
>>71291728

You forgot "However"
>>
File: bnubqwhhg7yhuuoawgq2[1].jpg (68 KB, 727x494) Image search: [Google]
bnubqwhhg7yhuuoawgq2[1].jpg
68 KB, 727x494
>>71292068
boii he boutta do it
>>
>>71292110
whats this from
>>
>>71292192
Hannibal
>>
>>71291728
Why do we allow these subhumans to breathe the same air we do?

I legitimately can't understand why psychopaths are allowed to function in society
>>
>>71292224
is it as good as the movie?
>>
>>71292288
It's pretty different, I enjoyed it as much but it's not for everyone.

Go into it imagining it as a fairytale-tragedy. It's not very realistic at all but it's still very good.

the Killer of the week stuff becomes less and less as the show goes on, S3 doesn't even have any.
>>
>/tv/ - Television & Film
>>
File: 1413160179072.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1413160179072.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>71292348
i c
so it's like a cheap hollywood version of the movie trying to cash it in on the success of Dexter, or does it have all of the same psychological themes?
>>
>>71292488
It's not really either, it's a pretty unique take on it. It's more about the relationship between Hannibal/Will and Will's mental illness.

It does have some of the same themes of the film though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.