[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies love GoT anyway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: c9lzmv4d3mgzpnyntz7s.jpg (64 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
c9lzmv4d3mgzpnyntz7s.jpg
64 KB, 800x450
Shouldn't it be too nerdy for their tastes?
>>
>>71289852
being nerdy is the new 'cool' thing, sadly.
>>
>>71289914
this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
>>
>>71289935
Attention, Paul!
>>
>>71289935
Do you like Huey Lewis And The News?
>>
My normie friend who went to film school says its one of the best seasons yet. Im a NEET who thinks its been dogshit since season 5
>>
by normies do you mean young teens and fat long haired manchildren who still think swords and dragons and casting magic spells is cool? or do you just mean people with shit taste who dont like to think to hard yet still need to make 100+ threads full of retarded questions every new episode because they have no idea whats goin on apparently since they are so dumb
>>
>>71289852
It was...back in Season 1 when every episode was a bitch slap of realism instead of cheesy one liners and stale tropes.
>>
tits and fantasy.
>>
>>71289852
They jack off to the nude scenes.
>>
It mirrors their dysfunction. In the entire series there's only a single instance of a married husband and wife having sex.
>>
>he still thinks 4chan isn't normie's memecentral
>>
>>71290185
>They jack off to the nude scenes.
Did this season even have nude scenes?
>>
>>71290276
We had the dick and the naked granny.
>>
>>71290353
There was that skinny actress showing her tits
>>
>>71289852
What's nerdy about it?
>>
it's the capesshit of TV
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.