[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Windu is the most powerful jedi ever right? He beat Sheev
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 561803-136041mace_20windu.jpg (32 KB, 409x421) Image search: [Google]
561803-136041mace_20windu.jpg
32 KB, 409x421
So Windu is the most powerful jedi ever right?
He beat Sheev and obviously would beat Vader.
He's stronger than Obi-wan and Yoda (Yoda could not beat Sheev)
Can Windu beat all of cinematic capeshit?
>>
File: 18789878.gif (938 KB, 298x214) Image search: [Google]
18789878.gif
938 KB, 298x214
>>71289716
>he beat Sheev
He was only pretending to be weak
>>
Windu was the Master of Sword fighting.
He was indeed the most skilled in Physical Combat.
>>
>>71289716
>Mace Window
does he look like a bitch flying out dat window, yes, yes he does
>>
>>71289716
He got his arm chopped off and thrown out of a building, A real jedi could've survived this. Sheev was only feigning weakness to get Anakin to jump in
>>
>>71289716
Mace not only learned the forbidden style of lightsaber combat, he reformed and perfected it. He is, by far, the greatest lightsaber duelist in all of Star Wars canon and legends continuity. There is no one else who could take him in a lightsaber fight.

Oh yeah. And he has shatterpoint.
>>
>>71289822
>master of sword fighting
>most skilled in physical combat
Top KEK
>>
File: Windu.jpg (608 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Windu.jpg
608 KB, 1600x1200
>>71289716
>So Windu is the most powerful jedi ever right?
No. Just the best swordsman at the time.
>He beat Sheev and obviously would beat Vader.
He displayed better skill at arms than Sidious, but both Sidious and Vader could kill him (easily in Sidious' case) by the time of the OT.
>He's stronger than Obi-wan and Yoda (Yoda could not beat Sheev)
He's more skilled than Obi-wan and Yoda. But Yoda was much more powerful in matters of the force.
>Can Windu beat all of cinematic capeshit?
No.
>>
>>71290513
This.
>>
>>71290296

how did anyone think this was a good idea
>>
I thought Obi Wan was supposed to be the greatest lightsaber duelist, which is why he was able to overcome the Chosen One.

You're telling me some Mr. Clean looking dude with a big gay pink sword could have just saved the galaxy at any point if he decided to fight Anakin?
>>
File: 1466180193787.png (2 MB, 1919x816) Image search: [Google]
1466180193787.png
2 MB, 1919x816
>>71291577
>I thought Obi Wan was supposed to be the greatest lightsaber duelist

Nope. Never was that once implied.

>which is why he was able to overcome the Chosen One.

He was able to beat Vader because Obi-wan knew all of his skills and what he was capable of. And because Vader was going on a rage fueled power trip, which effected his judgment, and overextended himself. And thus let Kenobi exploit.

>You're telling me some Mr. Clean looking dude with a big gay pink sword could have just saved the galaxy at any point if he decided to fight Anakin?

If Anakin had turned earlier and wasn't anywhere near Sidious? Then yeah, it's pretty probable.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.