[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it be shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: ro.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
ro.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
Will it be shit?
>>
>Disney

Yes.
>>
>Fantastic opening war scene with stormtroopers and the Empire decimating rebel forces
>Rest of the movie is some teen girl hunger games nonsense with random callbacks and cameos thrown in
>Forced happy ending instead of the obvious sour one

This is my prediction.
>>
>>71289586
No.
It will be fun movie, I guess. Not a great masterpiece for generations to come, but just good. And I can live with that,
>>
>>71289586
Yes which is a shame because the idea is good.

>I REBEL
>>
>>71289586
>Nigger

Yes,
>>
if we get a movie where the heroes are vastly overpowered and must be intelligent to survive the longest until they can get the death star plans before vader inevitably kills him on their heroic tragic mission, while also we get to see darth vader full force on display, and not much "hey look at this thing from the old movies, doesn't it gives you nostalgia" 20 times in the movie, it will be great

but if otherwise we get a movie where the heroes manage to defeat all their enemies by luck and mary sue powers, then when they meet vader they somehow magically defeat one of the most powerful beings on the universe and escape home alive and happy with the plans, with vader being a 2d character that only goes to kill them, and having too much dialogues and references to the old movie, then it will be shit
>>
Its had five reshoots so far and the release date is this year

Starfags will commit suicide enmasse.
>>
>>71290990

It's already been confirmed that all of them except the robot die.
>>
I think it might be ok.
>>
>>71290501
>Forced happy ending instead of the obvious sour one
Everyone expect Diego Luna will die, quibot will be "dismantled", and Arsehole will slink into the shadows, with a pregnant belly.
>>
File: 1455006029556.png (6 KB, 445x431) Image search: [Google]
1455006029556.png
6 KB, 445x431
>Another Star Wars film about a planet destroying super weapon

please no...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.