[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else been watching GOT but got confused and lost like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: nutless[1].jpg (102 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
nutless[1].jpg
102 KB, 450x450
Anyone else been watching GOT but got confused and lost like 3 seasons ago but keeps watching anyway because everyone else does?
>>
No, I don't have retard level retention.
>>
Dropped it in late S1 because it's shit.
>>
File: pepe-h3-dolan.jpg (49 KB, 657x689) Image search: [Google]
pepe-h3-dolan.jpg
49 KB, 657x689
I had to read through the wiki and ask some retarded questions in got general. Use the general, people will tell you what an idiot you are but eventually someone takes the time to answer and it is very helpful.
>>
I started watching last year and just marathoned the first 5 seasons in a week so I only have a vague recollection of things, I often have to check the wiki to remind myself of the sequence of events.
>>
>>71289942
I like you. At least you accept you're an imbecile, and don't just blame the show for being bad because you can't follow something EXTREMELY simple.

This show has TONS of problems, but being ''too hard to follow'' isn't one of them.
>>
I saw season 3 when it came out
Then saw season 1 and 2.
Then 4 when it came out and 5 the next year.
I hated season 5 but the way I saw the series made Season 1 and 2 feel like flashbacks and made everything more interesting, and easier to follow.
>>
File: naidsbord.png (40 KB, 727x657) Image search: [Google]
naidsbord.png
40 KB, 727x657
>>71290143
tanks
>>
Confused about what?
>>
File: pepe-smu.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe-smu.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>71290234
Why the Mother of Dragons has three chins.
>>
How was the White Walkers made again? I know it was explained but only briefly and I forgot
>>
>>71290430
Those weird looking tree people that Bran was with created them, to help protect themselves when the humans were attacking their land or something, and it kinda got out of control. I don't really know but along those lines.
>>
>>71290539
ah yes I knew it had something to do with those people. Cheers
>>
>>71290262
1 for each dragon retard
>>
>>71290430
children of the forest pushed a dagger made of anti-walker obsidian into human during a ritual and made him into a cracker
>>
>>71290681
weren't they protecting the forest?

how'd they know it would make the white walkers?
>>
>>71290812
they were

they did, maybe didn't know their power but they knew what it'd make.

I hope this doesn't mean the walkers are just mindless murderbots though.
>>
>>71290864
How many more seasons are they planning to make? Seems like they need at least two more to finish up the white walker and war of seven kingdoms storylines (and however those merge)
>>
>>71290938
2 apparently, 6 and 7 episodes respectively
>>
>>71290969
>last season was utter shit
Can we stop with the Season 5 was shit meme?

It's one of my favorite seasons of the show
>>
>>71290975
Interesting. Shorter seasons.
>>
>>71289500
Anything to do with lesser characters who appear once every four episodes or once a season.

And anything to do with Dawn, fuck Dawn it's so boring and up itself and gets involved late in the series for em to really care
>>
No, because I'm not dumb.
>>
>>71291053
>Dawn
>>
>>71291053
>Thinks it's Dawn
>And not Dorne

I'm suspecting in your case it's not the shows fault you are confused.
>>
>>71289500
ye sort of. i mostly just watch because my friends and co workers do. i haven't really enjoyed it like in several seasons now, but whatever. it looks like they're gonna wrap it up in a few seasons so i'll stick it out.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.