[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: sp.jpg (163 KB, 475x690) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
163 KB, 475x690
What went right?
>>
>>71288505
pretty much everything
>>
Focused plot, interesting villain, good action scenes
>>
File: swingin.jpg (48 KB, 565x318) Image search: [Google]
swingin.jpg
48 KB, 565x318
>>71288505
>great movie
>see the usual tie-in videogame
>there's no way it can be THAT good

The stars aligned to make Spider-Man 2 good in all forms of media.
>>
File: images (38).jpg (16 KB, 322x456) Image search: [Google]
images (38).jpg
16 KB, 322x456
Peter did I mention that time when your uncle and I swam out to an island to watch the refugees drown

Jesus rami what was ge thinking
>>
>>71288505
It's universally agreed that Toby was the best actor to portray Peter Parker specifically. This film was the most Parker-centric in the franchise.
Also Alfred Molina.

>>71288672
all of my (You)
>>
File: 1375505317984.jpg (272 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1375505317984.jpg
272 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>71288672

Apparently the guy who was in charge of the web slinging mechanic had to fight tooth and nail for it and worked on it in his spare time, even coming in after hours.
>>
>>71288505
Because just like The Dark Knight it understood that the reason we like super heroes is because they embody what we hope for the most in humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiOJr4EyUH8
>>
>>71288505
Why is this one considered better than 1?
>>
>>71291761

Doctor Octopus was a better villain than Green Goblin, better action, Harry discovering Peter was Spider-Man, the scene where the arms wake up and kill everyone, the train sequence, the car dodging scene.
>>
>great plot
>fun as fuck villain
>amazing tie-in vidya
>god tier soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUo9bfeE5wc
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 360x270
Doc Ock is one of my favorite movie villains, every scene with Alfred Molina is pure gold.
>tfw wanted him to live at the end so he and Spider-Man could team up and fight crime together
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00fTwhmYX0

>yfw
>>
how is the doc taking hits from spider-man like it's nothing?
>>
Kirsten Dunts's sex scene with JJJ Jr. while Peter watched
>>
File: 86.jpg (17 KB, 180x235) Image search: [Google]
86.jpg
17 KB, 180x235
>>71292785
>>
>>71288505
>the scene where we get to see the speech in the car with Uncle Ben again

>Spiderman loses his powers
>RAINDROPS
>5 minutes later has to gain them back
>training montage rehashed scene by scene from the first movie

Oh wait, those are things that went wrong
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.