[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Year in Movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
Hey, /tv/

I gave myself a light challenge of watching a movie every day for a year. Well, we're about to enter week 4 of said year and thus I come to you to hear your suggestions on which movies I should add to this week's list.

Look through it, and see what you got for me; maybe there'll even be some on there for you.

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls063533393/

Pic related. It's an ok movie with a shit ending.
>>
>>71284162
>week 4 of said year
nigga it's july
>>
>ok movie
>shit ending

Wow why recommend anything to some pleb piece of shit?
>>
>>71284162
>shit ending
I suggest you kill yourself
>>
>>71284411
>>71284467
Well kind sirs why not explain to me why the ending isn't shit considering the partial consistency of the rest of the movie? Bottom line is this: it's a cat and mouse movie with a shit ending because it tried to be all deep and left everything open.
>>
>>71284225
It sure is my friend and if you're not an idiot, you'll realize a year starting from July would be until July of next year or does a year only start from January to you?
>>
old boy
cool hand luke
easy rider
airplane
what we do in the shadows
dredd
tropic thunder
one million years bc
>>
>>71285400
Seen Old Boy. I'm assuming Dredd isn't the Stallone version and thanks for the other suggestions
>>
>>71285400
Don't wast your recommendations on a pleb faggot.
Just ignore him
>>
>>71285542
Again, enlighten me on why I'm a pleb faggot instead of being a pleb faggot and just talking shit, you pleb faggot?
>>
Kill yourself, you fucking complete retard. You won't even complete a quarter of the business before failing pathetically, nameshit. Fucking pretentious plebs
>>
collateral
falling down
john wick
the kingdom
>>
>>71285878
Seen Collateral and John Wick, great movies. Thanks for the other two.
>>
>>71285827
Oh yes, because the repercussions will be so severe! I'm gonna be lynched if I don't fucking finish this! My whole life is at stake!
>>
>>71285925
No one gives a shit, thick pleb faggot
>>
>>71286000
Still waiting on that explanation.
>>
les miserables
>>
>>71286748
Which one?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.