[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: pure kino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1466864641555.jpg (12 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
1466864641555.jpg
12 KB, 182x268
ITT: pure kino
>>
based box cover. i wish they'd make a vidya film all in 1st person.
>>
What? It was fucking shit.
I can't find it any redeeming value beside the extensive use of practical effects.
>>
>hurr i can't stop memeing

Turn your computer off is a good way.
>>
>>71284009
IS THAT A FAMAS?
>>
>>71284465
No you moron, clearly its a p90
>>
File: Edge-of-Tomorrow.jpg (789 KB, 1280x959) Image search: [Google]
Edge-of-Tomorrow.jpg
789 KB, 1280x959
>>71284009
>>
>>71284634

it's some /k/ meme, Iunno.
>>
>>71284009
I fucking love this movie.

Not just the FPS scene but the end fight with Sarge, that horror scene when the African guy gets thrown into that pit and has to try and escape by battling that demon. That bit had me on the edge of my seat when I first watched it; really excellently filmed.

The opening shot of Mars as the scientists are being chased - absolutely kino indeed.
>>
>>71284774
As far as vidya gayme movies go, Doom was pretty good. I think this movie and the first resident evil were the best vidya gayme movies.
>>
>>71284395
>What? It was fucking shit.
That's what "pure kino" means, summerfag.
>>
>>71284725
But it's not a fucking FAMAS you stupid idiot.
>>
>>71284886

Yeah that's the meme, a guy goes "lol dat a FAMAS brah" even when it's clearly not one, I wasn't arguing with you.
>>
>>71284009
>P90

literally meme: the firearm
>>
>>71284395

first half was ok, 2nd half was terrible. or it was the other way around. anyway I just remember one half was terrible and the other half was ok
>>
>>71284947
50 rounds > 30

Its argueably the future security weapon in terms of design.
>>
I remember back then, in the loony bin, I got to bring my DVD player and some movies.
Had the bros watch shitty camrips of Doom and Hitman. I also put in my Bad Taste DVD at one point, made one of the fragile ladies in her late 40's sick for the rest of the day and night.

Trivia: No matter how insane and fucked up many people were, they all enjoyed sitting in front of the screen and watching stuff. Everybody was acting "normal".
>>
>>71284009
>when i goes FPS
A R T E
>>
>>71284947
It fits a very niche role and fits that role very well. Small personal defense weapon capable of defeating body armor. Though PDWs have taken a backseat to SBRs as of recently.
>>
>>71284859
I wasn't introduced to 4chan around 2006 and you didn't get in from the /b/ackdoor, got it.
>>
>>71285487
I'm pretty sure Hitman isn't "back then".
Yeah I know it was rebooted.
>>
File: DOOM KINO.png (2 MB, 1789x880) Image search: [Google]
DOOM KINO.png
2 MB, 1789x880
>>
Only kino part was the 4 minutes 1st person scene.

Hardcore Henry is what this film should have been made... I hope it gets good box office so studies copy their style for video game films.

Btw I'm sad how a good cinematographer like Andrzej Bartkowiak directed those shit films like this or Romeo must die.
>>
>>71285663
Meh, about 8 years ago. Feels like a "back then".
>>
>>71285678

fuck you Romeo must die is kino
>>
>>71285678
>Doom
>Romeo Must Die
>shit
kill yourself please
>>
>>71284859
I hope this is satire
>>
>>71284859
pls be bait
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.