[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The hero was killed for trying to do what was right. Sheer Khan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: SheerKhan.jpg (62 KB, 888x722) Image search: [Google]
SheerKhan.jpg
62 KB, 888x722
The hero was killed for trying to do what was right. Sheer Khan was the only one with the experience & foresight to know the evil that would inevitably be visited upon the jungle. Do you kill one child to save the world? Of course you do, at once, without mercy or regret. There should be a Jungle Book prequel, depicting Sheer Khan as a cynical Bambi... he was literally the lesser of two evils.
>>
File: Big Face For YOU.jpg (175 KB, 773x776) Image search: [Google]
Big Face For YOU.jpg
175 KB, 773x776
I don't kill one child, to save the world. I don't have that right. Neither do you.

Fuck you for thinking you have that right, shitcunt.
>>
>>71282994
You don't have the right to let the world die.
>>
File: Drake.jpg (71 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
Drake.jpg
71 KB, 529x529
>>71283039
Friend, if that's what's meant to be as a consequence for me refusing to kill a child, then so long and thanks for the fish!
>>
File: 2996313648279.jpg (64 KB, 420x424) Image search: [Google]
2996313648279.jpg
64 KB, 420x424
>>71282994
>>71283096
>this "man" would shrug away from personal responsibility to spare himself the emotional burden of having killed a child
>he would let the whole world burn out of pure selfishness
liberalism and cultural marxism everybody
>>
>>71283096
Inaction is still an action, coward.

Its kill one child or kill all children
>>
File: JokerBurnsMoney.jpg (38 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
JokerBurnsMoney.jpg
38 KB, 500x255
>>71282994
Well, if it came to saving humans I grant you your concept of "right".
...then sit back and watch the world burn!
>>
File: Norm.jpg (72 KB, 460x489) Image search: [Google]
Norm.jpg
72 KB, 460x489
>>71283171
>kill a child
>feel like a man

[patriotism intensifies]

I don't and never will have to kill a child, to feel like a man. I lift and I have a nice-sized dick. It truly is good to be the king.
>>
>>71282840
>Do you kill one child to save the world?

In what way killing Mogwli would have stopped the normal development of human civilization?
>>
>>71283272
I was referring to the world of the jungle. Were humans to have discovered him, they'd have wiped out every animal in their way to retrieve Mowgli.
>>
>>71283334
And if they discovered that animals had murdered a human, the response would have been equally violent, probably even more so.

The only sensible solution for the problem would be returning Mogwli to the human world.
>>
>>71283514
I think Sheer Khan planned on eating the evidence. I agree though that returning him was the only real sensible solution. Raksha, Baloo & King Louie only convoluted the issue.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.