[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brain is absolutely fried I need the exact opposite of a slow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ham.jpg (47 KB, 467x352) Image search: [Google]
ham.jpg
47 KB, 467x352
My brain is absolutely fried
I need the exact opposite of a slow, deep, thoughtful movie
Give me the most entertaining and gripping flick you can think of
Pretty please?
>>
Mad Max
>>
>>71281840
Watched them all recently, sorry anon
>>
Crank
>>
>>71281831
that one with the guy who looks like gerard butler and he's a hitman or something who ends up with a prostitues baby and he's running from the bad guys in this grimdark city. it's gripping because he does some risky manoeuvres with the baby and he's always running while shooting, entertaining because of the fast pace and multitude of sluts always getting in the way of bullets.
>>
The Cuckold
>>
>>71282346
Shoot 'Em Up
>>
>>71281831
that fps movie
>>
Apocalypto
>>
>>71281831
John carter
>>
>>71281831
>Face/Off
>The Rock
>Die Hard (any, basically)
>Predator

Etc.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.