[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was she an overactor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
Was she an overactor?
>>
Yes, and its glorious.
>>
File: tuvix.jpg (89 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
tuvix.jpg
89 KB, 500x418
never forget
>>
Yeh but it actually worked for the role
>>
>>71281662
No one cares about that faggit
>>
>>71281662
Not any worse then picard blowing that one guys head off
>>
>>71281676
This, she conveyed the heavy stress and emotionality of a captain slipping through a the trained objective composure of a science officer with the wry humour of an extraverted intuitive.
>>
>>71281532
Greatest villain in the Star Trek universe.
>>
>>71281760
And the tone of a dominatrix.
>>
why is /tv/ denying the murder of Tuvix?
>>
>>71281662
Oh god, fucking Voyager.
>>
>>71281956
Because he was not human
>>
>>71281956
Her ship, her choice.
>>
>>71281777
lol! trips confirm!
>>
how many people died under this cunt's command?
>>
>>71281532
I don't think so, I think she acted the right amount for the role. In fact, sometimes I get really mad that the writers destroyed Janeway's character so much when they had a competent actress who could actually pull something decent off.
>>
>>71281532
No...but Sisko is
>>
>>71281662
A black Neelix? Fuck that, she did the right thing!
>>
>>71281532
her acting is fine, it's the way she was written that's the problem
>>
File: 1466821908785.jpg (53 KB, 372x352) Image search: [Google]
1466821908785.jpg
53 KB, 372x352
Is there a captain that didn't?
>>
>>71281532
you're calling het an overactor while faggots like Sisqo and Archer exist...
>>
>>71286010
Sisko's acting was fine
>>
>>71287768
The thong song guy was in Star Trek?
>>
File: murdershewrote.jpg (29 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
murdershewrote.jpg
29 KB, 1280x720
Watched a "Murder Sh Wrote" last night with Kate as one of the main actors. She was supposed to be a Boston Brahmin descendant but her accent kept slipping from Boston into Southern Belle, and boy she did chew the scenery.

I liked her on Voyager, but this was a bit much, though MSW is kind of campy I think.

still would bang
>>
>It's a time travel paradox and none of this ever really happened episode.
>>
>>71285106
I think it's something like 32 but it really depends on who/what you count (do you count Tuvix for instance?)

http://home.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~jansen/st/voyager/casualties
>>
>>71287768
gay nigger detected
>>
>>71281796
Noooo please I didn't ask for this boner
>>
>>71287768
I agree, he's theatrical but still good
>>
She reminds me of my wife

>tv remote battery is dead, but it's an easy fix, I can just change the.
whHHHHAAAAAAAT???? What the fuck? I can't believe it!!!! Do you know how expensive this TV was? Oh my god, I'm in a panic! Hsheeeeeeeeeee!
>let's stay calm, we just need to...
NO! Listen to ME! Oh my god. Do you think the salesman ripped us off? Did he know the tv was defective? YOU need to call them!
Listen, we just have to...
>NO! LISTEN TO ME!!!! I told you to research the TV before we bought it! You didn't research did you? Oh my god, I can't believe you! Call them now!
Call who?
>the company!
STOP! We just have to change the batteries in the remote control!
>Why should we have to do that? The Tv should just work!
Because that's how batteries fucking work!!!!!!!!
>don't yell at me, I didn't know. You should have explained it to me.

That is essentially every episode of StarTrek Voyager
>>
>>71290825
Ha ha! Great observation about Star Trek: Voyager. By the way, do you happen to possess any images of your wife's feet? If so, please post. IDIC! Live long and prosper!
>>
not sure, but I got something in my trousers she can overact on, if you know what I mean
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.