[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you fix Blindspot for season two?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: bs101_0508.jpg (198 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
bs101_0508.jpg
198 KB, 1916x1076
How would you fix Blindspot for season two?
>>
>>71280353
Rewrite the whole shitty episode style, its like a cop sitcom where each episode a new terrorist group is discovered and beaten.

>aka next to impossible
>>
Have them explain how the fuck her tattoos tell the future. More Jane in the nude.

>Jane is now on the run
>Cop finds her eventually and they use her to work cases without the rest of the FBI knowing after he finds out that they got him into his position as head of FBI
>more of that hot, blonde CIA(?) chick, who suspects they are still working together and is killed by the cop in the season finale when she is about to kill Jane
>>
get rid of the main bearded guy
stop the shitty tattoo of the week format
generally just hire better writers and focus on Jane more
>>
>>71280406
>>71280590
>>71280705
How about if they make Jane wear translucent plastic bras and panties so they can all see all her tattoos at all times to help with their investigations?
>>
>>71280353
How did season 1 end? I stopped watching at around episode 16 or so because it was so awful
Any sexy scenes?
>>
>>71280353

Well I think Jane already killed that mumbly Joe guy and burned him up in a barn so that's a start.

I hate the forced lesbian relationships though.
>>
>>71280996
FUND IT
>>
>>71281063

the black fbi chick got murdered when she found Jane at a crime scene so the main guy gets her job. Black cop and mexicop are closer to finding the truth. Main guy finds out that Jane isn't the little girl he used to play doctor with.
>>
>>71281285
>the black fbi chick got murdered
Thank god, she was awful. Now they just need to kill off the forced love interest beard guy and hire the writers from Person of Interest and replace them with whatever current ones they have now, i trust they woul be able to make the side characters more interesting than just being retarded puppets with no personality, have Jane do more sexy panty scenes and arrange a lesbian scene with her and the blonde tech girl
>>
File: yktyXvP.jpg (50 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
yktyXvP.jpg
50 KB, 1024x568
>Get rid of Weller
>More Rich.com
>Loosen the procedural element since its obvious with the way the ratings fell at the end of the season that people don't care for it
>Stop being a poor man's version of The Blacklist
>Get more consulting producers

Of those 5 points, getting rid of Weller is the most important part.

Also, I'm wondering if NBC will considering linking the show to The Blacklist and The Blacklist: Redemption
>>
>>71280353
Kill main character.
I mean, she's cute and shit, nice tattoos, but it went to far already, it's like Prison Break, everything went to shit after 1 season.
>>
>>71281465
desu imo blindspot s1 > the blacklist s3 with exception of the episode that aired after elizabeth keen died
blacklist really lost its lustre
>>
>>71281867

I refuse to watch Blacklist since some dyke I sat next to on a plane was raving about it. And James Spader turned into a fucking balloon.
>>
File: gifqFCjQN2w.jpg (194 KB, 881x1024) Image search: [Google]
gifqFCjQN2w.jpg
194 KB, 881x1024
She has r-rated sex scenes with burly black men every ep
>>
>>71282204
How about r-rated sex scenes with tiny white women every ep?
>>
>>71281867

It definitely won't reach the heights of season 1 again but the 2nd part of season 3 was pretty good I rate. Aram cucking himself was top-tier. Blindspot is like the worst possible version of The Blacklist
>>
>>71280590
Her Tattoos usually point to some kind of government corruption, the crimes and shit they find are usually a result of that corruption.

I just wish they wouldn't keep dragging out the fucking obvious side-plot about the Tattoo's being essentially a replacement for Lou Diamond Phillip's fake informant for so long.

It's so fucking obvious that it's insulting that no-one worked it out so far. They had a criminal they used to pretend was an informant so that they could use illegally gathered intel to capture criminals.
Now they have a woman with tattoos with clues which sends them to places with corruption with some kind of plausible deniability to justify them being there.

Literally no-one connected these things.
>>
>>71282204
is she wearing a panty?
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1916x1076
>>71286095
yes look at her pussy cover here
>>
>>71286174
i'm disappointed. she is not a professional actress at all. a professional actress would bare it all.
>>
>>71286449
She does in real life, why not when she's getting paid right
>>
>>71282204
Did this actually air
>>
>>71280353
first ep was comically bad so didn't watch more, this bitch was terrible in the kyle show too, i can't stand her
>>
>>71280353

She's a Walking Wikileaks.

Bring in Julian Assange for s2.
>>
>>71286567
No it's just a promotional still. In the episode the full body shots were obscured with lens flares in one scene, and darkness in another.
>>
File: NUP_171303_0957.jpg (70 KB, 474x711) Image search: [Google]
NUP_171303_0957.jpg
70 KB, 474x711
Zapata and Jane need to fug
>>
>>71289107
she's such a boring character
i'd rather jane and the busty nerd girl bang.
>>
Season 1 was too much procedural case of the week shit and not enough about the whole Orion stuff.

Who /Zapata/ here?
>>
Why all the hate for Weller?
>>
File: jane-zapata.jpg (84 KB, 474x709) Image search: [Google]
jane-zapata.jpg
84 KB, 474x709
>>71289151

Here. Not one to ship straight women but fuck they had a MMA sparring session early in the season that got me diamonds and they shared drink later in a bar that got me all hearty.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.