[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney CEO Says ‘We Have Jack Sparrow’ in Response to Johnny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 1465242940864[1].jpg (206 KB, 800x614) Image search: [Google]
1465242940864[1].jpg
206 KB, 800x614
>Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are in the midst of a highly publicized divorce, with Amber alleging that she was abused by Johnny. But despite those claims of domestic violence from Heard, the CEO of Disney, Bob Iger, is not stressing about whether the divorce drama might adversely affect the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie, reported Us Weekly.
>In terms of the possibility that the scandal might “pass,” the Disney CEO declined to predict the future.
>“Not worried about it,” shrugged off Iger. “I don’t know whether it passes or not. We have Jack Sparrow.”
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/bob-iger-interview-star-wars-905320

Is Hollywood the only place in the world where you can beat your wife and keep your job?
>>
b-but /tv/ told me disney isess jay dubyas
>>
That sounds based as fuck considering it's coming from an evil jew 2bh I'm glad he puts this petty fake drama aside and only cares about the business.
>>
>>71280336
No, see professional sports (Jason Kidd etc.).
>>
>beat your wife
literally 0 proof
>>
>only bring up abuse allegations in divorce settlements
mmmm totally legit
>>
File: 1466900238894.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466900238894.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
> Implying Depp is anything more than a drug-baked zombie these days
>>
>say you were beaten
>people just believe you

why does this happen
>>
>>71280336
To be fair that pic probably isn't taking makeup into account
>>
File: depp.jpg (51 KB, 522x746) Image search: [Google]
depp.jpg
51 KB, 522x746
>>71280770
This. How he still gets roles is beyond me.
>>
>>71280336
What does beating his wife have to do with his job?
>>
>>>/tmz/
>>
depp dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1466750627232.png (57 KB, 813x883) Image search: [Google]
1466750627232.png
57 KB, 813x883
>>71280336
He didn't beat her you fucktard.

And even if he did, the bitch deserved it.
>>
i'm pretty sure my company wouldn't fire me for beating up my wife, and if they did i'd probably have a case for wrongful dismissal
>>
>>71281126
its possible, depending on their policies, they could have grounds if you were actually convicted of a crime...possible, not necessarily probable
However, firing you on accusations alone would be grounds for wrongful dismissal

Kind of like how, Kesha accusing someone of rape, and trying to get her out of a contract...didnt get her out of a contract.
>>
>>71281126
Maybe they would, maybe they wouldn't. How can we trust anything to do with you, lying kike?
>>
>>71281188
>Kesha accusing someone of rape
Yeah but Dr. Luke is jewish so he probably did it.
>>
>>71280336
how is clumsily throwing a phone and it accidently hitting your wife's head "beating her"??

maybe you should just post your flabby tits and gtfo.
>>
>>71281393
maybe he did
but since she didnt file charges, it doesnt matter
accusations dont mean anything.
>>
File: 1466750646971.png (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466750646971.png
25 KB, 500x500
>>71280336
>>
File: end my life fam.jpg (98 KB, 827x562) Image search: [Google]
end my life fam.jpg
98 KB, 827x562
>It's 2030
>You're a 66yo Johnny Depp
>You're on the set of Pirates of the Caribbean 10
>They didn't even gave you a personal trailer, you have to share one with Stephen Graham because the studio knows you're desperate for work, so they low balled the shit out of you
>Every morning, you remember that bitch's face
>You remember how great her ass looked as you pounded her doggystyle, ignoring the voice in the back of your head
>The voice that said: "STOP. Stop it right now. You know where this road ends. You're a multi millionaire hollywood superstar. You heard the stories. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
>But you've abandoned all reason, lied to yourself "It's gonna be fine", you just couldn't resist that sweet, prime pussy, as you do another line of blow
>And now here we are, the end of the road, the alimony hell
>You think of what your future may bring and see nothing but pitch black darkness
>Your train of misrable thoughts is cut off by Stephen's raspy old voice: "Fancy a drink, Johnny boy?"
>You think to yourself "It's only 8am, and i'm almost 4 weeks sober now, after the doctor told me my liver is about to give up for good"
>...
>"Yea, sure Stephen, why not. Why the fuck not...."
>>
>>71280336

NBA NFL any major sports.

>2016
>Not beating your wife like in the good ol days

Plebs, no wonder they don't respect you.
>>
>>71280393
Ray Rice wasn't so lucky.
>>
>>71280336
>Internet Knight
Are you the Knight King?
Do you know Jon Snow?
>>
>>71281591
Ray Rice was too old on top of the abuse charges.
Nobody is gonna gamble on that PR shitstorm for a RB on the decline about to turn 30
>>
Lol, bitch had to withdraw her request for spousal support because the whole world knows she's just a goldigger. Depp stays winning.
>>
You can't beat your wife, but you can throw an iPhone at her as long as it doesn't break her nose or orbital bone. Bruise on the cheek? Plausible deniability. The charges would be dropped even if you had a public defender.
>>
>>71281010
>jaundice

His liver is redlining, he's gonna be dead within a year
>>
File: pete.png (1 MB, 1308x1074) Image search: [Google]
pete.png
1 MB, 1308x1074
>>
The only Jack Sparrow movie i wanna see now is Old Jack with his daughter.
>>
>>71280393
>>71281581
Hollywood should issue investigations into behavior also suspensions.

Bryan Singer and Victor Salva wouldn't work ever again.
>>
>>71280336
>that pic
What is makeup.
>>
>>71283036
Bryan Singer was cleared of any wrongdoing
>>
>>71283139
I know, she did a great job on that "bruise" in the left pic.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.