[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supernatural Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: blue steel.jpg (34 KB, 440x326) Image search: [Google]
blue steel.jpg
34 KB, 440x326
Post true kino moments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyNge7RF_lA
>>
>>71277849
Man, that was such an epic intro for Death. Back in the days when the show was still exciting because the tension felt real.
>>
>>71277849
When you demystify everything up to a God the show goes to shit. Go figure. I guess the current state of supernatural is what LOST haters would want LOST to be.
>>
Has this show redeem itself yet?
>>
File: sp.jpg (228 KB, 964x1450) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
228 KB, 964x1450
>>71279832
that is gay as fuck, song ruins it
show starts going to hell once Sam's hair gets to his shoulders, he should cut it again
>>
>>71280383
its gone down a dark road even if it wanted to find its way back it wouldnt know how
>>
>>71277849
Should have ended season 5. The rest of it is filler after filler after stupid shit.

>>71280401
Funnily enough Jensen ackles says the same thing, keeps saying sam needs a haircut.
>>
>>71280383
No, I have followed it for a long time but it got only worse and worse. I still follow in the sense that I skip through episodes but it just isn't what it was anymore.

Last season the goody and the baddy were brother and sister and they basically kiss and make up.
>>
>>71280401
>that is gay as fuck, song ruins it

Why, because it's emotional and sung by a woman? Does that trigger you?

Normally, I'd actually agree with you because I get triggered by that shit sometimes as well; however, I think the song works well for this scene.

Plus, they gotta please the teenage girl audience that wets their panties over the show.

>show starts going to hell once Sam's hair gets to his shoulders, he should cut it again

Seriously? Judging the quality of a show by the length of an actor's hair? I mean, it bothered me for a while too, but I got used to it. The steady decline of the show happened after they locked Lucifer back in his cage. The show really started taking a tumble after Bobby died.

Now it's mostly bottle episodes and filler that has no excitement because the Winchesters seem to dispatch with everyday monsters with relative ease (which is realistic since they've been hunting for years now, I guess, but there's no tension).
>>
>>71280650
Remember when demons were utterly terrifying? Now the boys beat them up like they ain't no thang. They have beaten the Devil, beaten Leviathans, beaten the king of hell (sorta), killed Death, dont eh Mark of Cain shit.

I wish it ended in Season 5, i know Sam would have died but it was a pretty neat ending until they showed him right at the end of the episode. There have been a few gems since but overall it's been pretty meh.
>>
File: ja.jpg (36 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
ja.jpg
36 KB, 500x333
>>71280650

what's your guy's favorite episode?
>>
>>71280647
I felt the same way about last season. It was literally the thing to end all things, but it was about as tense as waiting for my meal at a restaurant

Part of the problem is there's been too much filler that hasn't been exciting in the least bit.

Things that were once terrifying have been reduced to the threat level of a puppy.

The Winchesters have gotten out of so much ridiculous shit that the tension is all but nonexistent. There was an episode this past season where they go to kill some werewolves and Sam gets shot in the stomach or something while they do it. Even after he pretty much bleeds out and is left to die overnight, he still manages to get up and kill two more fully healthy werewolves by hiding in a friggin' cellar. I mean, it's complete bullshit. Even if Sam somehow survived his stomach wound, there's no way, even through trickery, that he'd manage to kill two more monsters with superhuman abilities. The blood loss would have left him too disoriented to fight back.

It's just a stupid setup for Dean to kill himself at a hospital (with barbiturates) so he can bitch at Billy "the tranny" reaper to bring Sam back, only to find out he done fucked up like a dumbass and Sam's still alive.
>>
>>71280788
I feel the exact same friggin' way. Should have found a way to end it after season 5. I'll give the writers credit for keeping the show alright for a few more years when the magnitude of the major threats wore off.

But when Dean turned into a demon, the show turned into absolute garbage. Not that it hadn't been steadily declining for a while, but it really went off the deep end in the past few seasons.
>>
File: the trickster.png (994 KB, 1208x680) Image search: [Google]
the trickster.png
994 KB, 1208x680
>>71280790
Not quite sure. I'd have to rewatch the show. Probably something from one of the early seasons, though.

I do like me some trickster (Gabriel) episodes. I like the actor that plays him.
>>
>>71280790
Banker robbing episode, season 2 finale, season 3 finale, djinn episode.

They all come to mind for me at the moment. Haven't seen it in a long while.
>>
https://youtu.be/fMmhos4N5uQ?t=64

homoerotic subtext line gets me every time.
>>
>>71281089
Not a bad choice. I actually like how the writers work in the homosexual stuff. It isn't as ham-fisted and forced as some other shows.
>>
>>71281089
I love these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi6yYRR4NlU

Changing Channels was fun too
>>
>>71281353
The real life tweets on Misha Collins account while the episode was airing were pretty great too.
>>
>>71281456
So was the terrible acting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka2AMceJoI4
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.