[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok I have read the books so I'm not sure about this but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: impfriends.png (237 KB, 945x487) Image search: [Google]
impfriends.png
237 KB, 945x487
Ok I have read the books so I'm not sure about this but are the genders of this dragons specified? If not I see this show ending with someone walking into that vault and finding a shit ton of dragon eggs everywhere.

is that a possibility?
>>
meant to say that I haven't* read the books
>>
>>71274942
If I remember correctly, in the books the dragons are hermaphrodites or something.
>>
>>71274942
There are no consensus when it comes to the genders, since the knowledge about breeding dragons was very secret in Valyria and has since been lost in time. Dragons referred as females have no noticable differences to males, and they appear to reproduce asexually.
>>
So this could very well happen then? Perhaps the last episode of the whole series leaving everyone to think that a new age of dragons is coming?
>>
They're all named after influential men in Daenerys's life
>>
>>71276916
I don't think she would know if they're male of female to be honest. Plus if they do reproduce asexually it doesn't really matter what kind of names she would give them. In my opinion anyways
>>
>>71276875
it could happen but it's not as interesting a scene as you think because there is no time for a new round of dragons to grow to adulthood.

it's possible it will emerge at the end that there are new dragon eggs to imply that either a new regime will have dragons to defend the iron throne OR that the conflict of the story is going to repeat. it all depends on the context.
>>
>>71277139
Yeah that's what I mean. Don't need to actually see the dragons, just a good dozen or more eggs just laying around in the vault. Could represent the born of a new Valyria and, yes, the whole conflict repeating perhaps. Like if everything was for nothing.

I'd dig that.
>>
>>71274942
They can change their genders depending on the situation. They're like clownfish basically.
>>
>>71274942
They are sequential hermaphrodites

>“Dragons are neither male nor female, Barth saw the truth of that, but now one and now the other, as changeable as flame."
>>
>>71276072
>>71276351
>>71276875
Bullshit
There's makes and females it's why the targs inbreed, because sister and brother dragons reproduce.
So this being said I can guarantee we are going to see some HOT AS FUCK DRAGON ANAL ACTION, WITH DRAGON JUICE SQUIRTING ALL OVER DRAGON TITTIES.
Two will fuck the shit out of each other while the third goes and works in littlefingers brothel
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.