[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread we make our dream movie >directed by Kevin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (398 KB, 1242x1229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398 KB, 1242x1229
In this thread we make our dream movie
>directed by Kevin Smith
>written by Aaron Sorkin, Woody Allen and Joss Whedon
>starring Felicia Day, Bill Murray, John Cena and Melissa McCarthy
Picture unrelated, but I thought it was relevant to my agenda
>>
>>71272736
>Bill Murray, John Cena
Congrats anon, I'm actually fucking mad at the thought of reddits reaction.
>>
>>71272736
this is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes
>>
Chris Chan TV series created by Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould
>>
>>71272736
>Rotting fruit all over the ground
>Flies and rodents come in to eat all the rotted fruit
>Homeless eat nothing but fruit and shit diarrhea in public transoprtation stations
>Spicks pick all the fruit and sell it
>Negros throw the fruit at people
>>
>>71272736
>Directed by Kubrick
>written by Tarantino/Coppola
>Prime Marlon Brando, Prime michelle pfeiffer, Prime Tom Cruise, Prime Diane Lane
>>
>>71272736
They wouldn't eat them they'd just collect them and let them ferment so they could make some cheap swill.
>>
>>71274362
>Rotting
it would never get that far. one asshole would take them all as soon as they were ready.
>>
>>71274362
Sounds like a cool dream movie
>>
>>71274643
>being a capitalist is being an asshole
Spotted the redditor
>>
>>71272736

Directed by Tyler Perry
Adapted for the Screen by Tyler Perry
Starring Tyler Perry in a fat lady suit

Goethe's Faust
>>
The fruit wouldn't be edible, between exhaust and lack of nutrients in the soil it would be gross shiveled shit that only serves as food for bugs to feed the birds.
>>
A Bollywood version of Watchmen.
>>
>>71274362
Sounds like the market for sanitation just boomed. Do you even into capitalism bro?
>>
>>71272736
That is assuming all of the food is of edible quality, is harvested, and is eaten. More than likely more than half of the fruit would be inedible and end up food for vermin.
>>
>>71276494
I don't see the issue with that, the original proposal is to create food for vermin anyways.
>>
>>71272736
Why don't we have giant treadmills hooked up to generators and pay homeless people to run on them for cheap electricity?
>>
>>71275758

Not to mention how fucking messy fruit trees are.

especially citrus trees.

We would have molded fruit all over the floor and that just breeds flies and the whole damn street would be a fucking mess.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.