[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GoT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Slowly.png (383 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Slowly.png
383 KB, 800x600
Why do they move so fucking much when they talk? It's so infuriating watching this show, people can't just stand still and speak to each other, it's every line taking a slow, methodical step forward or around whoever they are conversing with.
Does anyone else notice this BS?
>>
it's called "taking care of business"

da na na na an taking care of business
>>
George Lucas understands how to use this concept well as he demonstrated in Star Wars 1-3
>>
now this is autism
>>
>>71270588
If they didn't do that they'd pretty much film all characters sitting on chairs
>>
you know what? I had this same problem with Ellen Page in the Beyond 2 Souls game, and also the main characters partner in the Last of Us. Not the little girl, the grown one who dies
>>
>>71270588
to simulate something happening
>>
>>71270588
The whole slow is much slower. They are dragging stuff out because I assume GRRM's idea of what to happen next isn't that fleshed out. The pacing has been off because they have to stretch out content that would have been acted out in a shorter amount of time in S1-S4
>>
>Heh heh, Varys my friend
>Takes step forwar
>I know a bit about your shit
>Takes a step forward, never breaking eye contact
>You had that thing happen
>Turns to the side
>Oh I'm sorry to reveal that I know certain things about your shit
>Takes another step around
>I am knowledgable
>>
>>71270588
Are you fucking autistic
>>
>>71270685
I don't buy that, they're making stuff up, Roose Bolton never would have been killed by Ramsey in the books, he was too cunning. And shit was just less believable throughout.

>>71270633
Thing is, it's just not believable, and it's almost the exact same thing each time. Character says something, gets nervous, character 2 is confident and circles around them slyly. Like fuck, how do you do this EVERY scene?
>>
>>71270723
>>71270629
No, whoever choreographed this show is autistic, you have to admit people move around an unbelievable amount when they are revealing information, it's like the peepee dance for smug GoT fucks except it's more annoying.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.