[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ, I'm never going to see a horror movie at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 22
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
Jesus Christ, I'm never going to see a horror movie at the theatres again.

So I just got back from seeing the Conjuring 2 with my girlfriend.
Note: I'm a black anon and I live in a predominantly black city. I thought the first Conjuring movie was pretty nice, so of course I was interested in this one. So I got tickets for me and my girl and we got into the room. The first thing I noticed was a lot of black people. I completely forgot the black people here fuck horror movies. We got our seats, and then we sat though the commercials and shit. Before the movie came on, some niggas started storming through the aisles, laughing loud as fuck.
Fucking coonery. I was just hoping no one else was going to do some dumb shit. I was wrong. Some bitches were talking loudly during the beginning of the movie. One of them was fucking texting on her phone and her phone kept going off. (Yes, they were black) And a lot of people in the middle and back were talking throughout the movie. I could hear their conversations. One nigga was mocking what that brit boy was throughout the movie. I didn't really find the jumpscares that bad, but everyone was screaming like fucking maniacs. That was fine, but after the screaming, they'd start laughing and yelling and shit. When the second brit son walked towards the kitchen, the bitches before yelled "Boy, if you don't get yo white ass..." Everyone started laughing. They didn't even laugh at the parts that were supposed to be funny. And, I kid you not, one nigga yelled "Oh shiiiiittttt". All I could think of were the memes...
I liked the movie though. My girlfriend thought it was meh.

What was your worst movie experiences?
>>
I forget what movie it was, but I live in Flint, and my theater has a similar high density of black people, and there was a time where there was literally two entire rows of people across the back and in the front who just started talking to each other full volume across the theater because they knew each other, which descended into just a mob of people socializing and not even watching the movie to any degree. I just left and went into another theater and watched a different movie.
>>
>>71270692
I've also witnessed old black people smuggle in entire meals of barbecue food wrapped in tinfoil into a theater before and rustle that shit around the whole movie.
>>
File: Snapchat-1602380647125339008.jpg (81 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1602380647125339008.jpg
81 KB, 480x800
>>71270584
My receipt.
>>
>>71270794
Eh. Left the zip code. Well, whatever.
>>
>>71270584
In my experience depending on the movie black people either raise it to a fuckin' transcendental level or make it a living hell for everyone.

Action movies, for example, are literal kino with niggers. I wouldn't remember Escape Plan for shit were it not for me being in a black theater at the time.

Horror, not so much. I mean if it's really cheap mass-produced horror like the Paranormal Activity movies, it's incredible. Conjuring, maybe not so much.
>>
>>71270584
what did her son think?
>>
>>71270692
>>71270762

I don't like generalizing niggas and shit, but I just don't understand. Every time I get into a theater full of niggas, most of them are loud as fuck.
>>
>>71270762
The Harlem movie theater has a Buffalo Wild Wings inside it.
>>
went to watch avp requiem on christmas morning because idklol. so anyways it was all blacks in the theater, wtf lol. Like 4 mins in this one white guy with his two kids got into it with the blacks in front of him because the kids kept kicking his chair. THEN some black woman was like oh hell nah every fukn time these nikas gotta start shit

point is they got kicked out lmao
>>
File: 1465845981229.jpg (69 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1465845981229.jpg
69 KB, 500x404
>go to the cinema to see a talkie with some friends
>get there a little late
>valet isn't there, I have to park my own car
>finally get seated
>cinema is screening Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
>intermission
>get up, go to the bar
>order a negroni
>"I'm sorry sir, we're out of gin"
>mfw I have to drink a manhattan
>>
>>71270982
Sounds like the blacks didn't do anything wrong. Nothing is more rage inducing than some little faggot shit kicking your chair.
I swear, everyone is literally a nigger until age 12.
>>
>>71270584
>Note: I'm a black anon
stopped reading
>>
>>71271050
>intermission
>in TMNT
>>
File: 1457038214745.jpg (40 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
1457038214745.jpg
40 KB, 329x399
>>71271050
>order a negroni
>>
>>71270584
Why didn't you just drive across town to a white area and go to that theatre dummy?

I grew up poor and white so we had to go to black theatres. The one I remember most is seeing Halloween 6 with my parents and a black couple was up front yelling and telling jokes at every dumb shit. When Micheal pulled out a knife the guy yelled out "PIZZA KNIFE" and his girl started laughing like it was the funniest thing ever.
>>
>>71270794
You've got shit on your finger m8. Did the bathroom attendent not clean you off?
>>
>>71270919
also why do black people always talk on their phones in supermarkets?
>>
>>71270584
>Note: I'm a black anon

Stopped reading right here because I pay no mind to subhuman niggers
>>
>>71270584
My little brother really wanted to go see the second Pirates movie when it hit theaters. I was not interested at all, but my parents insisted, and I was visiting from college, so we went. The movie was so bad the audience, which included blacks, and stoners, and probably black stoners, made it slightly more bearable. My father apologized at the end for wasting my time.
>>
Stopped reading right when you said youre black.

Please fuck off and never come back you smelly fucking ape.
>>
>>71270584
> I'm black
Nigger.
>>
>>71270794
Fucking hell m8 I live in Augusta, GA kek.
>>
File: pHo5TS.gif (557 KB, 320x238) Image search: [Google]
pHo5TS.gif
557 KB, 320x238
>girl I like agrees to go to Fury Road with me
>we're friends, so it's not weird for us to do as a platonic thing
>tell myself I'm gonna ask her out after the movie
I get really nervous with stuff like this. I was shaking like an autist just texting her about going.
>we take our seats next to each other and then she moves one further down
>"to be more in the center"
>she was already slightly to the left of the screen and was now further
>mfw
>once again take the seat next to her knowing she won't move down again
>off_to_a_perfect_start.png
>film ended up being way cooler than I expected
>witnessed.avi
>she jumps when Nux pops out in the front of the rig and it's adorable
>completely forget about asking her out for the entire movie
>well, almost entire
>remember why I'm even there with her at the scene where they're stuck in the mud at night
>feel extremely sick with nervousness for the rest of the movie, effectively ruining that awesome last fight scene
Didn't end up asking her out. Saw her a few days after that but haven't seen her since. Texted briefly a couple times.
>>
>>71270794
>>71271423
Did you go to the regal 20 cinema off wheeler road?
>>
>>71271464
> inb4 some of you guy
I called the theater and told them to be on the lookout for a known black arsonist with an anvil
>>
>>71270794
Lol you are also a nigger. Is this some kind of joke?
>>
>>71270794
nigger
>>
>>71271456
this is some beta shit, senpai.
>>
File: nemertea.webm (335 KB, 240x426) Image search: [Google]
nemertea.webm
335 KB, 240x426
Today I went to The Shallows and the shitty mother of two boys sat behind me. They talked through more than half the film and mom was saying "cover your eyes Zane!" at climaxes.

Do not bring your kids to a movie you apparently don't want them to watch.
>>
Your first mistake was going to a theater full of wild niggers.

>t. another blackanon
>>
File: 133.jpg (97 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
97 KB, 900x600
>>71271188
>>71271335
>>71271385
>>71271396
>>71271589
>>71271621
>>>/b/
>>
>>71271625
It's seriously the most beta thing that's ever happened to me. I'm no Chad, but 99% of the time I'm a perfectly functioning human being that people generally like. This was just a bad experience.
She didn't even like the movie.
>>
>>71271456
> girl I like hanging outside movies
> ask if she wants tho see cloverfield
> she thinks I meant the field near the theater
> whatever.jpg
> fuck her in the grass
> get back to friends
> she sees poster and turns bright red
>>
Not all blacks are niggers, but all niggers are blacks.
>>
I don't go to black cinemas due to the fact that most of them are just straight up nigger thug wannabe havens, and the niggers simply don't know how to behave in public and have absolutely zero concern for their fellow man.

When it comes to niggers, I assume the Tony Sotomayor approach in that where there are more than 3, I shall not be...
>>
>>71271790
Stop being a faggot
>> fagboard
>>
>>71271790
Fuck off back to ribblit nigger
>>
>>71271820
Nice meme. They're all niggers.
>>
File: Snapchat-1723542708491191110.jpg (86 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1723542708491191110.jpg
86 KB, 480x800
>>71271464
Yes.
>>
>>71271894
I dont want to see you pussy lips bruv
>>
>>71271050
What movie theater has campari??
>>
>>71271894

enough with the fag pictures already.
>>
>>71270794
if you really are who you say you are and you're black, move away from other blacks asap. they'll only drag you down.
>>
Best theater experience of my life

>Working night shift as computer lab monitor
>Coworker's roommate works in the most ratchet theater in town
>Calls us up and tells us he can get us in to the midnight premiere of Paranormal Activity 2 for free
>Literally the only 2 white people in the building besides the roommate who worked there
>Waiting in the ticket line
>Guy comes up behind us
>YALL BOYS AINT EVA BEEN TO A NIGGA PREMIERE AINTCHU?
>HAVE FUN YOUNG NIGGAS, YOU GOING ON A RIDE TONIGHT!
>Have a good laugh with the guy, don't think it could possibly reach stereotype levels of niggadom
>Take seats, lights dim
>Trailers for a new car line comes on
>"The fuck you showing that for nigga, it ain't got no rims or nuffin?!"
>Movie starts
>"OH HELL NAW I FINNA CALL TAPS OFF DAT SCIFLY CHANNEL"
>"I SWEAR WE GOT GHOSTS LIKE DAT AT THE HOUSE AFTER ME AND MY COUSIN STOLE FROM THE CHURCH"
>Scene where all of the kitchen cabinets and their contents exploded out on the woman in the kitchen during the daytime when you least expected it

Con't.
>>
>>71270584
>thought it was meh.
stopped reading there
>>
File: Snapchat-8582336512809429940.jpg (63 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8582336512809429940.jpg
63 KB, 480x800
>>71271941
Short, anon.

>>71271981
Soon.
>>
>>71272004

Con't.

>Literally 200 people all screaming "OHHHHH MAAHHH GAWWWWDDDD" at the top of their lungs in unison, makes me deaf for a few seconds after, ears ringing for a couple minutes
>Someone stuck behind some woman texting with keyboard noises on
>"Shut that shit off bitch I'm tryna see the movie"
>"Fuck you little dick nigga"
>Man slugs the woman from the row behind and a fight breaks out, people chanting world star
>Cops from nearby rush in and someone yells "OH SHIT IT DA PO LICE" and 90% of the theater runs out of the emergency exits up front
>Get an 11 dollar refund from management for a movie I didn't pay for

Shit was so fucking cash.
>>
>>71271790
Are you seriously sitting there defending niggers or just b8ing?
>>
File: 2-a96RQkJ2.jpg (26 KB, 450x326) Image search: [Google]
2-a96RQkJ2.jpg
26 KB, 450x326
>>71272096
>soon
Good luck, anon. I wish you the best. No matter what color your skin is, you have to cut off people who are negative influences. Most black people are good and just want to be happy...like anyone else. There just seems to be a problem in some urban areas in the US, where black people are tearing each other apart, and they will drag whoever they can down with them.
>>
File: Snapchat-3848228780977073665.jpg (64 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3848228780977073665.jpg
64 KB, 480x800
>>71272399
Thanks, anon. A lot of shit goes on down here. I appreciate the support.
>>
>>71272399
That's true that some are good people but most expect a hand out from the government (white people) and their whole culture is absolute trash
>>
File: 1451083501147.gif (424 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1451083501147.gif
424 KB, 512x512
>>71270584
I was with my family watching the Kung Fu Panda 3 movie, and my family is big, so we wanted to sit together, but unfortunately there weren't enough seats for us. I decide to sit a row infront of them.
>Movie is about to start when I see a father and son walk in
>they sit next to me
>the son is setting next to me
>enjoying the movie when I notice the son is watching me
>look at him like wtf
>realize he's retarded
>try to watch the movie
>he's still watching me
>father eventually notices
>tell him to look at the scree
>he watches the movie for a second
>I laugh because of a funny scene
>he looks at the the rest of the movie without the father noticing
Most uncomfortable experience for me.

Of course, nothing tops my experience with the Conjuring 2.
>>
>>71271819
>Things that didn't happen
>>
File: 1466835123704.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1466835123704.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>>71270584
>go to the cinema by myself to watch The Nice Guys or whatever the new Goose film is called
>find a seat
>a couple sits on the chairs right in front on me
>the girl lays her head on the guy's shoulder and he starts playing with her hair
>start having an existential crisis cause me and my ex did the exact same thing on our first date
>get mad and sperg out
>ask them to stop doing that cause they're bothering me
>the guy says they won't and tells me to find another seat
>we start arguing and i get loud
>the cinema dude comes and tells me to leave or he'll call the police
>leave the cinema and go home
>drink myself to sleep

At least I didn't go to jail amirite
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
Same thing with me, but I'm a white guy and the people in the cinema were white too.
It was my first time watching a horror movie at the theatre. I just wanted to watch a good horror movie and be scared for once.

>mfw i will never pay to watch a horror movie again
>>
File: Aww Fuck.gif (362 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
Aww Fuck.gif
362 KB, 475x347
>>71272571
Mine involved Niggas as well.
>a bit late because waiting for brother to show up
>so my little brother and I take a seat up front since rest of the seats were packed
>trailers for new movies playing
>feel like text my brother, but I don't want to be that guy
>brother can't sit with us anyone since there aren't any seats available
>movie is about to start
>notice the nigga family sitting next to us
>the girls are on their phones
>mexican trio on the other side doing the same
>this is after the turn your phone of thing
>figure maybe they're turning their phones off
>nope
>the trio eventually turns off their phones
>niggas have clearly seen the movie before
>before every jump scare these faggots start laughing and whispering about it to their friend
>someone behind us gets really fed up and says if you want to be on your phone leave
>realize he's talking to someone else
>niggas freak out and finally turn their phones off
Even with their fuckery the movie was very enjoyable to watch. What is with niggas and being disruptive? It was the same shit in grade school and sometimes in college too.
>>
>>71272946
kek you autistic fuck
>>
>>71270584

Wow, what shitty luck. I've never had a problem there. Then again, I never watch horror flicks in theaters because it ruins the atmosphere, even with white people. Maybe next time go to Evans 14, or just wait until you can rent it instead.
>>
So is Conjuring 2 good? I thought the first one was just ok. First half was good and had nice atmosphere but it just turned into poltergeist/exorcist later and lost any sort of creativity.
>>
>>71271894

Are those your giant black ballz
>>
>>71272963
I live in South America and its the same. I think non-whites don't get the whole "how to behave in public" thing. Or maybe they are idiots who cant concentrate on anything for more than 5 mins
>>
I'm sorry you're black. Be a true black hero and don't reproduce.
>>
Saw Apocalypto with my parents. Half-way thru, some black grandpa and grandma bring a baby in a stroller and a little toddler. The toddler goes straight up to the screen and just starts touching it and yelling about the big cat (it was a jaguar) on the screen that was eating a guy. Grandparents don't do shit.

My dad was so fucking mad. He still brings it up from time to time.

But I've been to a couple screenings of classic movies like Evil Dead 2 and Aliens, where some faggots think it's a fucking sing-along, like we're all supposed to be impressed that they know every line. If they're near me, I tell them to knock that shit off real quick.

Seriously, if any of you faggots talk in the movie theater, kill yourself.
>>
>>71272724
K
>>
every time i think this board has reached peak meme it just gets better

is this sustainable?
>>
>>71273207
Don't worry, we'll reproduce. White girls love us
>>
>>71272946
I completely believe this is real because I've done something similar.
>>
>>71270584
As a black man, I agree that us filthy niggers should be wiped off the face of the earth.
>>
>>71270794
>black
Stopped reading there
>>
>>71273471
You're not fooling anyone, anon.
>>
>>71271894
That's your mistake. Go to the Evans stadium cinema. It's a white paradise.
>>
>>71270692
Shoulda made the drive to grand blanc senpai
>>
dam so many augusta bros
>>
File: 1.jpg (11 KB, 246x250) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
11 KB, 246x250
I have never seen it, so I went to a night screening of blade runner, the final final no narration cut.
Room was packed, and people were surprisingly kind, after the movie we had a Little chat over the credits and I got to know a girl who also went alone to see it for the first time.
The catch here is, it was the premiere night for the new star wars movie. It was imposible to get food. Parking was a nightmare, on the silent sections of the movie you could hear them screaming and cheering. On my way out , it was just a loud cringefest with popcorn all over the theatres hall , people cosplaying and playing with toy lightsabers.
I guess they were just having fun but, idk it ruined my experience.
It was worse than zootopia with crying babies and talking kids.
>>
>Lady is on her phone texting in the middle of movie in front of me
>tap her chair to get her to put her phone away
>She dosent
>do it again
>she turns around into full bitch mode and starts to chimp out
>Leave the theater immediately to tell a staff and to get her to stfu
>Statt an argument outside the theater
>She's pregnant and uses that as an excuse
>says she was checking to see if her baby was breathing
>staff tells her no phones under any circumstance
>get my money back
>never go back

And yes she was black.
>>
Thats why I go to the AM showings, the undesirables are usually sleeping and not at the movies.

My worst experience was at some horror movie, I don't even remember which one. There was a group of black teens, a group of white girls and some dudebros. They all talked during the movie, checked their phones, they kept yelling at the screen and laughed at the most inappropriate times. Like times where you were supposed to be scared or there was a tense moment they were just laughing their asses off for some reason, and I remember a moment that was supposed to be sentimental and one of the dudebros was like "whats up this faggot shit?!", which the teen girls thought was hilarious and the black kids backed up with some of their own bullshit.

Anyway it completely ruined the movie for me to the point where I dont even remember which fucking movie it was because I was so annoyed by those fucks.
>>
>>71273991
This is why we need eugenics.
>>
>>71272338
>Are you seriously sitting there defending niggers
Yes because this isn't fucking /pol/.
>>
>>71274092
No use debating with summerfags, bro.
>>
Niggers are basically apes with less hair.
>>
>>71270794

Nigger
>>
File: 1457414523599.jpg (16 KB, 365x346) Image search: [Google]
1457414523599.jpg
16 KB, 365x346
I havent gone to a theater in quite some time since purchasing a HD projector and a 120" screen w/surround sound. Its p much the best movie experience possible.

Anyways, the worst experience was probably some teenagers being loud or something. But this does remind me of a theater experience when I was younger involving a loud wewuz.
>be a teenager
>on vacation with my dad
>go to the cinema one night to see the Matrix sequel
>scene where neo and some bitch are in a bathroom or some shit and there is a really forced and drawn out "sexual tension" scene
>its corny as fuck and after dragging on for what felt like 20 minutes we are both rapidly losing any slight interest in the film we had left
>suddenly a wild dindu sounds off behind us
>he yells at the screen "Nigga come on with the come on!"

We fucking lol'd. It was honestly one of my most fond theater experiences, ironically including a nog which is usually ruining the movie experience.
>>
>>71273918

Nigusta is worse than Niglanta...
>>
>>71270584
Lmao at nigger race tbqh
>>
>>71270794
>Georgia
AYO
>>
>>71274092
/pol/ owns this board, you /co/ scum are getting evicted
>>
File: 1439551981916.png (52 KB, 346x360) Image search: [Google]
1439551981916.png
52 KB, 346x360
>>71271319
What? Everyone does that
>>
>>71274849
hello south america
>>
>>71274889
>doesn't understand the purpose of a mobile phone
>>
>>71274889
It's a supermarket, not a library, you autist. People are going to use their phones while shopping
>>
>>71274997
>>71275035
>interrupting others' shopping to babble with your other third world friends
spics OFF my board
>>
File: Patrick.jpg (37 KB, 479x349) Image search: [Google]
Patrick.jpg
37 KB, 479x349
>>71275044
>>
File: 1440052469010.jpg (207 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
1440052469010.jpg
207 KB, 500x488
>>71275085
rude
>>
File: 1465847520177.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465847520177.jpg
144 KB, 1920x1080
>*smacks lips profusely*
What did he mean by this?
>>
OBLIGATORY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8UOEmxzXRY
>>
File: 1464378782060.png (665 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1464378782060.png
665 KB, 720x540
>>71270584
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.