[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so few funny females, especially writers/producers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Tina-Fey-Feet-2039467.jpg (454 KB, 1536x1204) Image search: [Google]
Tina-Fey-Feet-2039467.jpg
454 KB, 1536x1204
Why are there so few funny females, especially writers/producers, in Hollywood?

Is Tina Fey really the only one in the modern era?
>>
Women don't have to be funny to survive, so they rarely, if ever master the skill
>>
Maybe Tina Fey is a secret man.
>>
Because men have incredibly low standards for women and take trash before they develop skills like this.
>>
>>71267858
>Stephanie Wier (GOAT)
>Mo Collins
>Christa Flannigan
>Nicole Sullivan
>Nicole Parker
>Debra Wilson
>op is an underage faggot
>>
>>71267858
Tina Fey isn't funny you nu-male faggot.
>>
>>71269299
fuck off madtv shill
>>
>>71269342
She's one hot piece of ace though
>>
>>71269342
She used to be.
>>
>>71267858
>tfw can see her face scar in this photo
Would still smash though
>>
>>71269408
> look what I can meme
I think u looka like a punk bitch faggot.
>>
>>71267858
If you were a big Hollywood producer who would you be more likely to help out, a funny woman or a sexy af woman?

>>71269456
the scar is a plus imo
>>
Funny's a male gene, you idiot. Haven't you ever noticed whenever you see a really funny girl, she's a little mannish?
>>
i always thought tina looked better in her early SNL days, when she was just a writer and would cameo in random skits that needed a woman

she was sexier when she looked frumpy
>>
Why did the Joker do that to her when she was a little girl?
>>
>>71269408
>shilling for a series that's been off the air for years
Wanna know how I know you're an underage kid who parrots phrases and terms they learn on 4chan?
>>
Men don't find women funny because we simply can't relate to them. Mystery solved.
>>
>>71269169
I had a friend that died because he wasn't funny enough. It's still painful.
>>
>>71267858
Funny how?

Like stand up funny, comedic role funny, natural fun to be around funny? what exactly are you looking for?
>>
File: not listening to your bullshit.jpg (31 KB, 550x359) Image search: [Google]
not listening to your bullshit.jpg
31 KB, 550x359
>>71267858
>Tina Fey
>funny
>network TV
>dumb Visa commercials

Perhaps she really is not funny, and you have been fooled into believing she is.
>>
i watched rachel feinstein's special the other day
it was actually pretty funny
yes, it's presented by amy schumer, just check it out
>>
>>71267858
Damn! Tina fey look like that!?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.