[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OINTB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: BlancaEp1A.png (1 MB, 1365x768) Image search: [Google]
BlancaEp1A.png
1 MB, 1365x768
Out of all of the hot girls on this show, im attracted to her the most
>>
K Tumblr.
>>
>>71267101
How? Haha that scene when she was fucking her boyfriend...god tier
>>
>>71267135
No one cares Tumblr.
>>
>>71267153
whos your favorite
>>
>>71267205
The one who panders most to the Tumblr crowd.
>>
Why was she even sent to jail? For fucking?
>>
>>71267309
Im wondering the same thing
>>
She is definitely a qt
>>
Someone have the webm?
>>
>>71267309
She either killed the old lady or the old lady turned her in for elder abuse.

Fuck she pissed me off.

>complain because the old woman WHO PAYS HER SALARY wants her to do her job a certain way (oh god, you have to dump premade soup into a pot, warm it, then into a bowl instead of just into a bowl, the horror)
>starts becoming distracted at work because of attraction to gardener
>sexually harasses old woman because boo-hoo she doesn't get to flirt with that guy anymore
>mentally abuses the old woman after the harassment

god damn
>>
Someone post the big spoiler so I can spoil this shit for everyone who watches it
>>
>>71270356
I don't even know her name but the quirky black chick with short hair dies.
>>
>>71270356
There's a few but the one that pisses people off the most (like the Snape Kills Dumbledore of season 4) is when Daya's mom finds out Cesar killed Daya's baby.
>>
>>71270252
you really hate latinas huh?
>>
meme show
>>
>>71267153
i do, friend
>>
>>71270252
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>71267101
>>71267153
It's always nice to have a Tumblr expert in a thread but I'm always curious. What draws you to that site so much that it makes you force a reference to it in every thread?
>>
>>71267051
I too enjoyed Encino Man
>>
>>71271216
you have some hair in your teeth
>>
>>71271340
lmao
>>
>>71267051
>orange is the new black
>hot girls
???
>>
The drugeys the best
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.