[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's my opinion on this guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 329x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 329x475
What's my opinion on this guys?
>>
(((wallace shawn)))
>>
you like it. you think it's a good movie.
>>
>>71265671
Huge cuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU

It's good. They should remake it as My Dinner with Eric Andre, though. The conversation would be no more or less bizarre and the stories no less nonsensical.
>>
I wish they would do that rumored remake where they would switch the actors and leave everything else alone.
>>
I can't stand listening to one guy telling stories for hours on end. Not in film nor in real life.
>>
>>71265950
Wasn't a rumored remake, it was an example that Wallace Shawn gave to illustrate that the casting didn't matter. He said if they ever did remake it they'd switch the actors, not that they actually ever intend to.
>>
Makes me angry.
>>
>>71265900
I'd watch that
>>
I was disappointed at first but it's thought provoking. I fucks with this movie. Any recommendations for similar movies.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 364x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 364x366
>>
You should get the action figures. You can even make up your own dialogue, which is the great thing about action figures.
>>
It's good for what it is. A movie like thisneeds to be made. fun, intesting, boring, just like a real dinner.
>>
>behaves like a stooge in a nice restaurant
>has to have the menu explained to him
>blurts out he wants quail
>complains loudly about quail not being big
>waiter judges him harshly

for some reason these are my favorite parts
>>
They're idiots and nothing they said was interesting or had any value. Waste of time. Philosophy was a mistake.
>>
>>71269155
You must think of them as ordinary people, not people above you.
>>
>>71266762
why
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.